in-between tracking down information that would eventually
lead him to a lost mine in California, that he found! He now
not only had proof that Adolph Ruth was there in California
and found a mine, but that the maps he had were apparently
authentic and were given to him by his father Erwin Ruth,
who got them from the Peralta Mining family of old Mexico
many years ago. Not only did Gene find the mine in California,
but he had also found additional clues that may very well lead
him to the Lost Dutchman Mine in Arizona as well!
Now he has to decide what his next move is going to be!

The cd has a new cover and is now in color

This Book in CD form has just been released and is ready for purchase - It has been put together in such a way, that you can print the pages and put together your own book - order yours today - this is a Limited Edition and will NEVER be made again. Act now and be one of the few with this Limited Release. Purchase price in the USA is $30. and $5.00 (S and H) = (Dealers and individuals may write us for a package of 3 or more) Check or Money Orders

This is a late up date

As a late last minute thought - I have decided to add some pictures to the Book - Borrego 13

Temporarily - I will send a second CD to the purchasers address with more than 30 (it is possible that there could be 3 or 4 times that many) pictures and a copy of the map found in the Ruth home in Washington, D.C. - until it is incorporated into the book These pictures will contain Stella Hawkins - age 94 at the Ruth home where I met her, Marie and myself in Borrego, the mine that was found there, and many, many others. Be patient though, this will take weeks to do as I have at least 5000 pictures to go through.

None of the pictures have ever shown seen before to anyone, and the map to only a few.

Remember, I will only be able to make so many CD’S as they are not only costly to make but very time consuming, not to mention complicated and I am not as young as I once was.

You may send your requests to - BORREGO 13 - 92 Adella Lane - Jefferson, Ga. 30549

Thank you all for you time and patience,

God Bless

Sincerely - Gene Reynolds

[email protected]

PS............
I tried to put a picture of the new color CD in the other section - but it would not let me - sorry
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

It is now ready for print - 84 pictures

Post by Gene Reynolds »

It is ready.............. The pictures are already in the new cd. They are being printed today......

It has pictures of the Ruth map - Marie, where the Borrego mine is, letter from R. Peck, and much more.....

and where I think the Ruth/Peralta map would take me if I were there.

There are no secrets kept from you = it is ready now - all on 1 cd......

Thanks again for your patients...

Gene Reynolds

Borrego 13
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

Post by Gene Reynolds »

Borrego 13

It all started in 1975 when a young man named Gene Reynolds
became involved with a private detective in Oklahoma City
named Glen Magill. Gene was given an assignment - to find
out all he could about a man that was shot and killed in Arizona
while hunting for what he believed to be The Lost Dutchman
Goldmine. In his travels and endeavors, he found out much more
than he had bargained for. Gene went from Oklahoma City to Washington, D.C. to San Diego and nearly everywhere
in between tracking down information that would eventually
but he also found additional clues that may very well lead

Pictures in the book - Include, Stella Hawkins age 94 (Adolph Ruth’s Daughter), a map found in the Ruth homes in
Washington, DC . (never before shown) and 82 more J-Peg pictures that you may copy and print for your own use.

This Book in CD form has just been released and is ready for purchase - It has been put together in such a way, that you can print the pages and put together your own book - This new Second Limited Edition now has 84 pictures in it so that the reader can follow along put him or herself into the story. Order yours today - this is a Limited Edition and will NEVER be made again. Act now and be one of the few with this Limited Release.

ready now.........
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

COMING TO ARIZONA DECEMBER 17TH UNTIL

Post by Gene Reynolds »

To My Friends At Borrego 13

December 13th, 2007

Hello,

I am coming to Apache Junction, Arizona and Borrego, California. and will be leaving here Saturday or Sunday to start the trip west. The purpose of this trip is to sell the Book Borrego 13. There are 500 copies made and in order to set up dealers and stores the trip has to be made. I cannot stay long but would like to see as many of you as might want to see me. Perhaps there will be a day between 16th and 21st that we could all meet for lunch? It is up to you I wish I could meet all of you but I know that's impossible.

While in the area, I will bring some of the finished version of Borrego 13 with me for those of you that may want the book. You might also keep in mind that 3 or more at a time, means a wholesale price.

The trip starts from Atlanta, Ga. and follows Interstate #20 through here to Dallas, and west using the southern route - then to Deming, etc. so it you are on the way and want to say hello, I will stop.

I may never be able to make this trip again due to my health, so - if you want to make an old man happy - Stop me and say hello! I wanted to take the northern route but due to the snow - no one wants me to......... They won't let me play in the Snow with my 4 wheel drive.......! (bummer)

I am also giving you my cell number - this phone will be on from Dec. 17th until the 24th for anyone that feels the need to call for any reason - 706-340-4544 ......... ( like blondes, brunettes and redheads, - did I leave anyone out?

In the meantime - just in case I don't get to see you before Christmas,,,,,,, I with each and everyone of you the best one ever....... I personally don't need much for Christmas,,,,,, but she should at least be cute.!!!

My Best -

Gene Reynolds

Borrego 13
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

Post by Gene Reynolds »

I am trying to send you all pictures of the peralta mine that I just took in California on December 18th 2007. Sorry - I guess it won't work this way - It is the mine Adolph Ruth went out there for and found...

Gene Reynolds
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

Re: Borrego 13 - is back - and ready

Post by Gene Reynolds »

[quote="Gene Reynolds"]Borrego13

than he had bargained for. Gene went from Oklahoma City to
Washington, D.C. to San Diego and nearly every where

This Book in CD form has just been released and is ready for purchase - It has been put together in such a way, that you can print the pages and put together your own book - order yours today - this is a Limited Edition and will NEVER be made again. Act now and be one of the few with this Limited Release. Purchase price in the USA is $30. and $5.00 (S and H) = (Dealers and individuals may write us for a package of 3 or more) Check or Money Orders

None of the pictures have ever shown seen before to anyone, and the map to only a few.

You may send your requests to - BORREGO 13 - 92 Adella Lane - Jefferson, Ga. 30549

[email protected]
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

Post by Gene Reynolds »

[quote="Gene Reynolds"]Borrego13

than he had bargained for. Gene went from Oklahoma City to
Washington, D.C. to San Diego and nearly every where

Thank you all for you time and patience,

God Bless

[email protected]
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

Post by Gene Reynolds »

[xxx
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

Post by Gene Reynolds »

[xxxxxx
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

Re: COMING TO ARIZONA DECEMBER 17TH UNTIL

Post by Gene Reynolds »

Gene Reynolds wrote:To My Friends At Borrego 13

December 13th, 2007

Hello,

I am coming to Apache Junction, Arizona and Borrego, California. and will be leaving here Saturday or Sunday to start the trip west. The purpose of this trip is to sell the Book Borrego 13. There are 500 copies made and in order to set up dealers and stores the trip has to be made. I cannot stay long but would like to see as many of you as might want to see me. Perhaps there will be a day between 16th and 21st that we could all meet for lunch? It is up to you I wish I could meet all of you but I know that's impossible.

My Best -

Gene Reynolds

Borrego 13
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

NEW PRICE

Post by Gene Reynolds »

Borrego 13

The Story ....................

It begins with how I became involved in the research and with whom. Then goes to Borrego, California and the hunt for the Peralta mine located it Borrego Valley....... how, when and where it was found. It not only ads history to the State of California , but The Anza-Borrego State Park system as well. It may even lead to a conclusion as to whether the Peg Leg Mine was true or false! It is quite a story from beginning to end. Then when you think you have all the answers, 'you end up in Arizona for more.!'

than he had bargained for. Gene went from Oklahoma City to Washington, D.C. to San Diego and nearly everywhere
in between tracking down information that would eventually
but he also found additional clues that may very well lead

Pictures in the book - Include, Stella Hawkins age 94 (Adolph Ruth’s Daughter), a map found in the Ruth homes in
Washington, DC . (never before shown) and 82 more J-Peg pictures including the mine and how to get to it.
that you may copy and print for your own use.

This Book in CD form has just been released and is ready for purchase - It has been put together in such a way, that you can print the pages and put together your own book - This new Second Limited Edition now has 84 pictures in it so that the reader can follow along put him or herself into the story. Order yours today - this is a Limited Edition and will NEVER be made again. Act now and be one of the few with this Limited Release. Purchase price in the USA is $25. and $3.00 (S & H) = (Dealers and individuals may write us for a package of 6 or more) Check or Money Orders

Call - 706-340-4544
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

PERALTA BOOK

Post by Gene Reynolds »

The - PERALTA - book

I am going to try this for the last time....

I do not for the life of me know why everyone is not trying harder to find the book and Eleanor Clark - The one that still has it. It will tell you what and where the Lost Dutchman/Borrego/ and more mines that the Peralta's worked during the time they were mining.

She - Eleanor was no more than 10 years older than me at the time I met her - the family in general all , seemed to live into their 80's and 90's, and she was in excellent health were I met her. She should be about 73-74 years old now. I would bet you she still lives in New York now, somewhere 30 minutes east of Westbury on Long Island. At least that is where she said she was when I spoke to her over 30 years ago. Has everyone given up?

I will review once again what I remember about her and out last conversation. I told her that there was a very valuable book in the basement simply called = PERALTA. IT IS IN THE BOOK CASE THERE - siting on the floor by itself. The only other thing there in the basement is a trunk that was old and reminded me of the old stage box of the wild west. I opened it - there was nothing in it. The book case contained a book - on the top self - when I picked it up - it only said - Peralta on it - in bold letters on the very top... Thats all it said - NOTHING ELSE. I think it was a darker shade of grey. (the book) Remember, the whole basement was only lit by what I would guess was about one 60 watt bulb hanging from the ceiling. I spent perhaps 10 minutes there reading the pages - mainly looking for a date at the beginning of the book. There was nothing to tell me who made it or when or where. The only thing I remember in the first few pages was a date at the top of perhaps the first page with typing on it - 1904 or 7 - and that is all I remember about the first page. There seemed to be another page before that - but it was blank. It seemed to go right into the book after that. I don't remember seeing and chapters and anything else - preceding the actual book.

The book itself was between 80 and 100 pages long - I was guess ... closer to the 100 pages, In one of the pages closer towards the back,, was a black and white picture os a man standing in front of a wall of rock - pointing towards the back wall - on the opposite side of the page was the book talking about = Rose Quartz, embedded and I no longer remember any more. ...........

My point being.......... Find the book - I am sure she is still alive. At the time I spoke to her at the house in Washington, she said - don't loose the number - it's unlisted and in my husbands name = Don Clark. She also told me - that she has her fathers files....... I would love to see the letters she has ,,,,,, Meaning - she had many letters from Erwin to ....... and I will leave it at that ....
She also lead me to believe she has many other things there as well - a large file from her dad Erwin/and Adolph.......

I will say it again - find her and you will solve the Dutchman thing forever and many other riddles as well. I would start with something you already have un the book Borrego 13 = Anderson - you have the old address and phone number.... Use your brain from there - Good luck - look for a paper trail - Gene Reynolds
Writer of Borrego 13
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

Arizona

Post by Gene Reynolds »

Date - Thursday August 21, 2008

I am planning on leaving Georgia around the 1st to the 3 rd. of October, for a
permanent move , back to Arizona. The kids are , for the most part are grown
now, or think they are , so I feel my services here are no longer needed,
Although Tim thinks It would be a mistake and perhaps it is, however, I really
don't care. I have had enough of Ga. and the treatment here.

I plain on a relaxed life style and hopefully better doctors. There is one
drawback though. I will need a place to live. I am hopeful that someone my
have a self contained trailer for either rent or sale. I would prefer the Apache
Junction area. This time of year should prove beneficial and not a problem.

The other alternative, is to move to another region of Ga.

Whatever I decide, I am planning on doing soon and am perhaps asking for
ideas. I can relocate there and go back into computer repair and at least have
something to look at rather that the Ga. red clay. My vehicle is equipped with 4
wheel drive so a self contained trailer of 20 the 30 feet would be perfect.

I am also working on another thing. I have a friend with 3 television cameras
that he wants to sell to me. He has the control board, cables, sinc generators,
prompters, 20 to 1 lenses etc. for it all and more. I am trying to determine at
this time , if it would prove beneficial for anything. This is all high quality
equipment and can be used commercially either for studio or portable activity
I have made commercials in the past - so I am very familiar with all the
equipment..

Anyone have any ideas? If so- either PM me or use the new e-mail address
(or the old one if you would rather )

Thanks - Gene - Borrego 13

[email protected]
Writer of Borrego 13
lazarus
Expert

Borrego 13

Post by lazarus »

Gene,

Once again, thanks for the copy of your book, Borrego 13. I'm very much enjoying it so far. It's an interesting read.

It sounds to me like you will be a useful addition to the valley, and I look forward to meeting you. I will keep an eye out for a trailer.

What kind of TV equipment, and how much are they asking? Then again, it's really none of my business, but we do a great deal of A/V recording and such ourselves. What kind of work would you be doing?

At any rate, we should try to stay in touch, if possible.

Laz
(Brad)

p.s.
if you go to the Member's Photo Gallery and look in my archive titled: 'Every Picture Tells A Story', on page one (1) there is a photo titled: 'Stone Sentry'. The photo was taken in the Anza Borrego mountains.