Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Pippin,

That is too broad of a statement to be accurate. There are still those who play because the love the game....just far fewer than years ago.

I doubt Maddog resembles that remark at all, Steroids would just mess up his potbelly and golf game probably. Can't look down on a guy who brings his son out for springtraining and the whole season. Maddux playing catch with his son before a game is where the game should be.

Is there drug use in Baseball...I have no doubts. Of course it is probably distant to the use in the NFL and Pro wrestling.

Are most athletes too full of themselves? I have no doubt about it, but there are good folks where ever you look in the worst of circumstances.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Wayne,

You've probably seen this or heard this a few times before, but it's Ryne Sandberg's HOF induction speech. I was lucky enough to make time to be there for it and it was my favorite baseball moment of all time!

It speaks volumes about what the game of baseball means to some of us and means to some players as well. I'm saddened by what's happened to the sport over the last 10-20 years - it will forever be a tainted era of a game I just love, however I agree with you that there are still boys/men who play the game because they love it - they'd do it for nothing if they had to.

Pippin - read Ryne Sandberg's speech to get an idea of what we're talking about.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2121516
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I couldn't be there, but I treated it like the superbowl.

I remeber when they put Ryno over on second and I wasn't sure about this 3rd base guy from Philly taking over Trillos spot. Of course he ended up being my favorite player...................

That was a nice game yesterday and a sweet grab at 1st by Lee to save it.

Last year I went to the Rangers practices and never understood the whole"Sammy Sosa shrunk down" talk. The guy seemed exactly the same to me. I asked him how he was feeling and he said he put on some weight during the layoff and was working hard to get back in shape. He then picked up batting practice balls and after he was done signed balls for kids for over an hour(including my boys).

Yeah, he is such a bad guy..............
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

sorry zentull...your correct. didn't mean to go off...it is just a shame so many 'drugs' and druggies are legal because a doctor said it was ok.
again..i apologize for the slur.
donald
klondike
Part Timer

the history

Post by klondike »

Mr. Pippen,

Thank You for the kind words. What is obvious is sometimes the most difficult thing to imagine.

Mr. Ribaudo,

Ultimately I would have thought the futility of your position would appear obvious. If you are right and all of this is nonsense then how have your posts made you a better person? They have not.

I find it odd that someone would attack my father the way you have when he was one of a few that defended you when maybe it would have been better to let the wolves feast on your bones.

If we are telling the truth then you are guilty of hubris and simply lacking in the wisdom to understand what is really so simple. Pride is a difficult vice to overcome. I wish you the best.

Zentull,

There is no reason to hijack your topic anymore. Really nothing else to say. Let us simply let events lead the way.

What is important has already happened.

Klondike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Attack????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Interesting spin on my posts. :roll:

Just where did I attack Late? Could it be where I said this was a lie:

"Recently I was in Downieville, California and came across a hardback book by a gentlemen named Sims Ely. The book and a number of letters from the Pheonix area were being sold at a yard sale by an elderly lady who was cleaning out her garage. Seems her husband had passed away recently. Her family was from the Pheonix area and the material had belonged to her husband. Anyway I bought the books and letters, for five dollars. I have read a bit of the book and have to admit it is quite good. Haven`t looked at the letters yet but they seem to be addressed to Mr. Ely.

I have prospected for gold in california for many years. Moved here 10 years ago from georgia. My grandad use to prospect a lot in the Dahlonega area of n georgia. Anyway we have our share of lost mines up here and i have never done much but just look for gold never lost mines. I am curious is Mr. Ely a reliable source and is the lost dutchman mine still being looked for.

Also is there any museum, etc., in the Pheonix area that might be interested in this material. I would be happy to donate it once I finish reading the material.

I just stumbled across this website today.

regards,

Late49er"

------------------------------------------------------------------

The falsehoods have continued without letup since that first post. You have made commitments and never once, that I know of, honored them. Anyone who has read your posts, from the beginning, knows what you are all about. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice (or dozens of times, in this case) shame on me.

This situation was created by you, and you alone. Even Randy, who defended you, is no longer a fan of the fantasy.

Joe Ribaudo
klondike
Part Timer

The Way

Post by klondike »

Mr. Ribaudo,

Sorry I didn`t get back to you before now.

Places to go things to do. Planes to unload.

I see you are still running with the paradigms that you are most comfortable with. Guess it is better to run with not understanding than attempting to understand.

Anyway. Ample proof and opportunity have been given. The problem is not in the giving it is in the understanding of the gift.

Perhaps I will leave you with one last thought. Not that it matters but to some it might be interesting.

The Stone Maps, the heart insert, and the Latin Heart all have one symbol in commen. That symbol is also found in a Spanish Drift Mine, a picture of which was posted on another web site by a real Dutchhunter. You know the site.

Too bad he didn`t post a picture of it. Then maybe he did, he just didn`t realize it.

The symbol stands for Oz. It is also carved in the Canyon of the Souls above the Alpha and Omega.

Hard to believe Te2 stands between folks but it is what it is.

I see you have new friends.

Take Care,

Klondike
Cubfan64
Expert

Ok, I'm curious...

Post by Cubfan64 »

what does Te2 stand for? Being a chemist, I can't seem to get tellurium out of my mind, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist as Te2, and I doubt that's what you mean.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Speaking In Tongues......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Paul,

Perhaps he means sign language. :?

Take care,

Joe
klondike
Part Timer

Te2

Post by klondike »

Mr. Fan,

As you know Tellurium is found in all types of gold deposits.

Here on the Rand Tellurium is found in combination with Pt. The structure is PtTe2. It`s name is moncheite.

In the States the most impressive example of Telluride association is the deposit of Gold in Cripple Creek, Colorado. (Lindgren and Ransome 1906)

I believe the principal ore mineral in Cripple Creek is AuTe2. Calaverite. If memory serves me they took out over 20,000,000 Oz of Gold there with a very rich section of calverite vugs in what is known as the Cresson blow out. Seems more than a 1,000,000 ounces came out of that relatively small area.

Anyway Te2 is an associated mineral with the major gold deposits in the Superstitions. It is a key mineral in LDM1 and several other deposits Jacob Walzer was involved in.

The majority being epithermal, tertiary deposits associated with hydrothermal activity. Some like to confuse that fact.

You are right about the non-geological meaning of Te2. It is all about something else. It doesn`t really matter. What is importent is done.

You know there was a major Spanish facility near Oz. It was built right on top of a holy site built by previous tenants. Imagine there are some fascinating artifacts to be found if one was inclined to use a shovel.

One might even find a very interesting tunnel.

Then of course there are all the symbols.

Klondike.
Cubfan64
Expert

Re: Te2

Post by Cubfan64 »

klondike wrote:Mr. Fan,

As you know Tellurium is found in all types of gold deposits.

Here on the Rand Tellurium is found in combination with Pt. The structure is PtTe2. It`s name is moncheite.

In the States the most impressive example of Telluride association is the deposit of Gold in Cripple Creek, Colorado. (Lindgren and Ransome 1906)

I believe the principal ore mineral in Cripple Creek is AuTe2. Calaverite. If memory serves me they took out over 20,000,000 Oz of Gold there with a very rich section of calverite vugs in what is known as the Cresson blow out. Seems more than a 1,000,000 ounces came out of that relatively small area.

Anyway Te2 is an associated mineral with the major gold deposits in the Superstitions. It is a key mineral in LDM1 and several other deposits Jacob Walzer was involved in.

The majority being epithermal, tertiary deposits associated with hydrothermal activity. Some like to confuse that fact.

You are right about the non-geological meaning of Te2. It is all about something else. It doesn`t really matter. What is importent is done.

You know there was a major Spanish facility near Oz. It was built right on top of a holy site built by previous tenants. Imagine there are some fascinating artifacts to be found if one was inclined to use a shovel.

One might even find a very interesting tunnel.

Then of course there are all the symbols.

Klondike.
Thanks - how bout that, you really WERE talking about Tellurium :)

I'm not a gold prospector or "student of gold" so to speak, so I had no idea Tellurium was as common an element associated with gold as Tellurides, although I have to admit, Telluride, Colorado popped into my head right away when I saw your response.
I don't understand what you mean here, but then again most of this thread is laced in riddles and innuendo, so that isn't surprising :)

Perhaps one of these days on a trip to AZ I'll get a chance to see this Oz in person - who knows eh?
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

And here is some info on Cripple Creek. Note the drawing of the ore in Arizona, remember what I said about the cake? Looks a bit like marble cake :)

http://www.icmj2.com/01Dec/Dec01Feature.htm

"The most impressive feature is the famed “Cresson Blowout,” near the center of the district. The Cresson Blowout is up to 500 feet in diameter and extends to depths in excess of 2,300 feet. Angular to rounded fragments of altered basalt are cemented with sericite and iron oxides."

"The ore minerals of interest are calaverite and other gold tellurides. The Cresson “Vug,” found along the periphery of the pipe at 1,200 feet, consisted of an almost solid mass of telluride ore that assayed at over 4,000 ounces of gold/ton. It had to be mined under armed guard. The stope eventually reached 400 feet in height. Open-pit and underground mining has continued, off-and-on, since its discovery in 1914. Over 22 million ounces of gold have been produced from the Cripple Creek Mining District since 1891."
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
klondike
Part Timer

Te2/Oz

Post by klondike »

Hello Fan,

Oh I suspect you may see Oz before you visit Arizona again.

As far as a visit goes all one has to do is believe then things become quite simple really.

In fact a picture showing a way to Oz was posted in this thread recently.

In that picture is a Spanish site. Not a mission but something far more importent. What is holy lies beneath that site.

Not the site that was discussed. It actually stands out in one of the pictures. Guess you need to know it is there though.
One might call it a yellow brick road.

Hello Randy,

Thank you for the information. One can find a bit of AuTe2 ore up on peter`s mesa. The mexican`s were quite adapt at stashing evidence of their mining operations in fractures, faults, not sure about shear zones.

They hid a lot up there. Not that it did any good.

Place looks like a tribe of gophers went crazy up there.

Wickenburg is a rich place don`t you think?

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

oz

Post by klondike »

Hello Cubfan, Hello Randy,

I hope you have found this information somewhat helpful.

Having said that it is time to move on. Really.

Take Care and may all your trails be happy ones.

klondike
Cubfan64
Expert

Re: oz

Post by Cubfan64 »

klondike wrote:Hello Cubfan, Hello Randy,

I hope you have found this information somewhat helpful.

Having said that it is time to move on. Really.

Take Care and may all your trails be happy ones.

klondike
I'm sorry that I didn't get involved in all these discussions here much earlier - it's hard to connect the dots when alot of the posts have been deleted over time.

That said, good luck to you in whatever you're moving on to Klondike.
klondike
Part Timer

today

Post by klondike »

Hello Cubfan,

Hope things go well with you also.

When I am in Chicago I will pm you and if you like there is a great steak place at the Drake.

Lot of Arizona history in the Drake.

Klondike
Cubfan64
Expert

Re: today

Post by Cubfan64 »

Hello Cubfan,

Hope things go well with you also.

When I am in Chicago I will pm you and if you like there is a great steak place at the Drake.

Lot of Arizona history in the Drake.

Klondike
Wish I could take you up on that offer, but I haven't lived within a reasonable driving distance of Wrigley Field (or the Drake) for 5+ years now. Company downsized and offered me a job in Massachusetts so the wife and I have a shack up in New Hampshire - nice place actually - 5+ acres with a little pond, wild turkeys, deer, fox and occasional Moose and best of all - no neighbors within viewing range :) It's a great little retreat to come home to after a long day of commuting back and forth to MA and work.

Perhaps there's a chance for paths to cross though - never know - I'm constantly amazed at how small the world really is at times.

If you get to Chicago, enjoy the steak and have a shot of your favorite "nectar" in honor of the adventurer and explorer in all of us for me. I love the seafood out here, but they don't know how to get or cook a good steak in the Northeast - at least I haven't found a good place for one yet.

Stay in touch as you can.
Paul
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

"5+ acres with a little pond, wild turkeys, deer, fox and occasional Moose and best of all - no neighbors within viewing range"

2 questions Paul.........

Whats a non resident permit in N.H. cost?

Is the couch comfy?
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

"5+ acres with a little pond, wild turkeys, deer, fox and occasional Moose and best of all - no neighbors within viewing range"

2 questions Paul.........

Whats a non resident permit in N.H. cost?

Is the couch comfy?
Hehe Wayne - well, I know this first part will sound like sacriledge, but I gave up hunting about 20 years ago - I'm not a PETA "nut," and make no judgments on anyone who hunts, but I just decided it's not for me anymore, so.... I don't really know what a non-res permit costs :)

As far as the couch goes, it's real comfy, just ask my dog :) I'll go you one better and offer you a nice bed in the spare bedroom.

You'd be welcome here anytime
klondike
Part Timer

Happy Trails

Post by klondike »

Hello Paul,

Thanks for the heads up. I had it in my head that you lived in Chicago.

I would keep one thing in mind about all of this. You can only see and touch that which you are ready to see and touch. Before then it is all meaningless.

Consider that the gold of the Sierra Nevada lay harmlessly in many streams and rivers for hundreds of years before the Spanish and Anglo`s came on the scene.

To the local`s the gold was simply pretty stones. To others it was many different things. Many good things and many evil things.

My point is what you see is what your mind allows you to see and once you see it is man that puts a value on it.

The Gold is simply there.

Anyway enough rambling. If your ever get to Washington check in on the Smithsonian Museum. Understand they have special items there.

Very special items.

Believe that maybe where Indiana Jones left the Arc of the Covenant.

But then again the holy grail is probably a woman. Believe she is in Paris,
buried under a subway.

Life create`s many ironies.

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

The Way

Post by klondike »

Stone Crosses.

The Latin Heart.

Caverna Aurum.

Transeo Ecclesia.

Coronado Mesa.

Geronimo

Klondike
klondike
Part Timer

The Way

Post by klondike »

"You can lead them to water but you cannot make them drink"

Late 49er

No truer words have been spoken.

Why would symbols appear in a mine and also in a remote area of the Superstitions?

Why would the same symbols appear on one of the relics found in Tucson, The Stone Crosses, and the Trail Maps?

Why would the same symbols appear on the Latin Heart and be expressed partially in the term “Tanso Ecclesia”. To cross to the holy(church).

The symbols represent a starburst and an entrance to the holy. Only later did they take on meanings that the locals could understand.

Ouentzalcotl

Israel III

Klondike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Quetzalcoatl....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

I will assume that you have misspelled Quetzalcoatl, which is a bit ironic. :?

One wonders why you keep coming back and trying to resurrect Calalus in the Superstitions, as it is long dead in Tucson. It also seems strange that you keep trying to lead.......someone, to something you have, supposedly, worked so hard and for so many years to keep secret. 8O

I have been waiting for a few years now for the LDM material to be made public down in Georgia. Have they buried that momentous documentation in a time capsule somewhere? It was so innocuous that you offered it to our little museum in Apache Junction, and now it is hidden away in a major university. Who knew? :wink:

You must be on summer break and are just shaking the cobwebs out.

I know there is one (fairly) new newbie, who may be interested in making an appointment to meet you in the Superstitions......where you will, once again, fail to show up. If that ever changes, I think it will be wonderful.

You have mentioned a family member who is heavily involved in the Dutch Hunting Community. Anybody I know? It's never a good idea to give too many hints to something you want to keep a secret.

Is one of your many LDM locations over on Coon Bluff? Did you finally get someone to take a look? :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Willie Martin......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

An interesting sidebar to this little play is Willie Martin. Tie that name into Calalus, and you have quite a ride to look forward to.

Joe Ribaudo