Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
eldorado
Part Timer

the Book

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Why no.

The book that was written by a Gatekeeper.

Believe these folks are dreamweavers.

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

the book

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Can`t say have any knowlege of these folks.

I am sure it is a fine book they have written.

Anyone who evokes the spirits in those mountains is on the right trail.

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: the Book

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:
The book that was written by a Gatekeeper.

E.

Of course, I was just kiddin' :D :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Just to keep the thread running, I drew the Michigan Wolverines this fall. So far we are awful, but having a blast. My youngest boy is on the team now and I have the other coaching alongside Grandpa and me.

Nothing like Saturday on the ballfield, it is one thing I always look forward to.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
eldorado
Part Timer

Football

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Haven`t read that book. Have you and if so any thoughts? From what I have seen they seem to have spent a lot of time in the mountains.

Of course the other book is quite interesting. Late always had a sense of humour. Believe he said something about pages 1, 8, 4, 7 being importent. Who knows. Gatekeepers are a sneaky lot. Have to be to have survived all this time.

Have you ever been to Marble Canyon? That place is really fascinating. Same folks there you find in Eldorado Canyon, The Superstitions, and Southern Utah.

See Novice is on the trail of the Ruth Business. All trails do lead to a certain hole in the ground. Next he will get a shovel out.

Mr. Zentull,

Hopefully your Wolverines will do better than my yellow jackets. Guess we will get our yearly beating this year by Georgia. I will just have to watch it again and lose my mind for a few days. Hope your family is doing well.

Just curious which part of the Superstitions to you find to be the well most spiritual? I myself have always favored the Horse Mesa area, Barranco Grande, and what lies in there. Lots of souls. A lot of houses fell in there also, courtesy of dog.

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

El Dorado,

The spirit is where it takes you.........

Could be a cold beer in my garage on a warm summers day.

Too many people go looking for something that is there all the time.
eldorado
Part Timer

the spirits

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Believe you are right that folks spend too much time looking for things that are there all the time. The importent things, it seems to me, are what are inside anyway.

Of course some folks may want you to think they are looking for things that they know exactly where they are. The appearance of looking is the shield that deflects what is really going on.

See we are back to Mr. Ruth again. But does it really matter. At the end of the day what really goes on in the Superstitions most of the time stays there. Some things do get moved around.

You folks have a good holiday.

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Same to everyone.

While everyone digs into their Turkey I get a big fat steak, then hang with my Dad and watch ASU beat USC.......
djui5
Expert

Re: Football

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:Hello Randy,

Haven`t read that book. Have you and if so any thoughts?
No, not yet :)

Have you ever been to Marble Canyon? That place is really fascinating. Same folks there you find in Eldorado Canyon, The Superstitions, and Southern Utah.
Not yet, but I have another place to visit now, thanks! :D
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

thanksgiving

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Hope you and yours have a fine holiday.

Off to Atlanta today to see my yellow jackets get beat. Oh well will be able to get a good hot dog at the Varsity. They were a lot better years ago when they were not so doggone healthy.

That was when Bobby Dodd was coach and things were simple.

Wonder what the ghosts of Deputy Dawg and the Saint are doing this holiday season. At least they did get to sniff the 862 gold bars, and they did keep their heads. Then again........

Take Care,

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: thanksgiving

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:Then again........

Take Care,

E.

:lol: :lol:

Happy Holidays to you and yours also! Have a safe trip :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

The gold

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Had a good time. Good chile dogs and several frosted oranges. Seems they were better years ago when they were not so doggone healthy.

Life was simple then. Bobby Dodd was coach and things seemed clearer.

Not sure we will ever beat Georgia again but maybe a new coach would help. Losing to Georgia for six straight years is well painful.

Had a chance to visit Dahlonega and walk the Etowah River again. Made a short visit to the remains of the Battle Branch Mine. A lot of history there. You know there is a small adit where some of the miners left their names. Have to know where to look. :D

Water table was a real problem there. Some folks later tried to tunnel under the river. Bad move.

Be careful in covered mines with ghosts and a few gold bars, or caves with crosses on them. Star Maps are a funny thing. They sometimes led to a past that is best forgotten. Who knows what you may find in them. Depends on the last visitors.

Well its all in the NW portion of the range anyway.

Take Care,

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

a thought

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

One final consideration while I am still sober.

Maybe it was Gassler who manipulated the Saint not vice versa. Perhaps Gassler knew far more about the Superstitions than the Saint.

Gassler learned a lot, a lot in Tennessee. Several folks did.

If so what does this suggest about the Ruth Business?

A man who beached whales could well.......

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

Post by eldorado »

Having said that he could not undo the evil that others did.

Even for the Superstitions that was a particulary nasty piece of business.

Guess everyone did pay a price though.

For my money Gassler was the most honorable man in those mountains for many, many years.

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: a thought

Post by djui5 »

One final consideration while I am still sober.

Maybe it was Gassler who manipulated the Saint not vice versa. Perhaps Gassler knew far more about the Superstitions than the Saint.

Gassler learned a lot, a lot in Tennessee. Several folks did.

If so what does this suggest about the Ruth Business?

A man who beached whales could well.......

E.

Well now that is in interesting thought! I like it 8O
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

A good Chili dog is beyond words. Used to be a good place on Scottsdale road had some melt in your mouth dogs. Was a little shack on the east side of the road. Probably long gone now.......

The BCS is a mess. Just can't stand the idea of USC working its way in.....again. My neighbors an Oregon fan. He is suffering worse than can be imagined right now.

Both of us are thinking of the year it could have been.
eldorado
Part Timer

Hot Dogs

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

You are right about Hot Dogs. A chili dog with onions, onion rings, and french fries with a frosted orange is simply to die for.

As far as college football goes I guess there are those of us who are made to suffer.

Georgia Tech will always break my heart but it is what it is.

Years ago though a young Georgia Tech cheerleader brought me great happiness, so it is a fair trade. With her beside me nothing else really mattered.

Maybe just forget all that business with Mr. Ruth. Mr. Ruth was a dead man before he entered the range. What happened afterwards was just a formality.

Understand that and everything falls into place. :D

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: N-8-P

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:N-8-P, 8-N-P

What did one see in the night sky on November 8, 1847?
E.

No heat treatment yet to the book, but I think I'm figuring this 8-N-P thing out

8O
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

N-8-P

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Good to hear from you.

Hope you and yours have a good holiday season.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to not torch the book quite yet.

Glad to see that it is all coming together for you.

Really the location of Oz is not all that hard if one thinks like the folks who created it. One has to understand the being of Oz first before the particulars will fall in place.

Then again Oz is not far from the Salt River in the NW part of the range. Maybe just as easy to fall into it than to work the math. The maps that are in the public domain aren`t really the whole story anyway. Several are missing. And at the end of the day the Maps are merely graffitti copyed from the map room anyway.

A lot was lost in translation. One really needs what was left in Black Top and Interestingly enough what was in the covered Peralta Mine that Ruth was looking for. Well at least he did make it.

For some reason I am reminded of what was said a long time ago that is that LDM 1 and the Maps are simply two sides of the same coin. They are the gate to a past that is well beautiful.

Take Care

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

today

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

How goes it with N-8-P?

You know one can forgive a lot when you consider that what our dynamic duo found in that mine was worth more than the entire state of Arizona.

One could buy a lot of politicians with that much money. And at that time they were priced quite reasonably. 8)

With the other items they removed and one map they searched here and there for what they could little imagine made that mine look like a dime store.

Of course their interest in Oz required the attention of a full time Gatekeeper. This they received. A Gatekeeper with a sense of humor. N-8-P

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: today

Post by djui5 »

How goes it with N-8-P?
Still goes. Need to coordinates/bearings and such. I'll send ya a PM
You know one can forgive a lot when you consider that what our dynamic duo found in that mine was worth more than the entire state of Arizona.

E.
8O 8O 8O
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

Oz

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Who knows maybe a gatekeeper put those symbols on the map. Quite the joke really, if he did.

Superb view to the NW from atop Peter`s Mesa. In fact a real good view to Weaver`s Needle. I bet if one had the right optical devices and knew how to use them one could create quite the light show.

In fact I recall some one who in the last days of their life spent time up there simply remembering and connecting all the dots, and other things.

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: Oz

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:
Superb view to the NW from atop Peter`s Mesa. In fact a real good view to Weaver`s Needle.
Yes it is :)
In fact I recall some one who in the last days of their life spent time up there simply remembering and connecting all the dots, and other things.

E.
I would imagine it was quite a magnificent time.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

N-8-P

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Just washing up now, have to get back to work sorta speak. Just got beat with a full house. Not sure this game is on the level.

Let`s go at this from another direction.

Simply take the trail maps and replace the heart insert with a copy of the latin heart. Assume the heart insert does lead one to Little Boulder Canyon. The old Roman numbers on the back for now are not importent.

Next determine approximately where the word fauces is located in relation to Little Boulder Canyon.

Now consider the statement my mine is in the direction of the narrow gorge.

N-8-P has many meanings one of which is Oz. Remember the logic behind Hal`s name. N+1=O. The rest is rather simple. Of couse N-8-P also tells us about the stars and a certain night in 1847. And a lot more.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Narrow Gorge

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

For anyone interested, I have placed a picture of the only true "Narrow Gorge" in Little Boulder Canyon. Interestingly enough, I have always called it "The Gate". 8O

Joe Ribaudo