May be of interest to some

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
count
Expert

May be of interest to some

Post by count »

Last edited by count on Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

hmm...

isn't that interesting...
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Very interesting indeed.

Best,

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No First Amendment Censorship?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

This post may not remain, but I will try it here, as the First Amenment Forum may no longer be "un-censored".

What has happened on this Forum, is that an agenda was worked to open the exit door to many of the members.

Think of it this way: Someone comes into your home of many years, which you loved, and craps on the front room floor. They move from room to room over many weeks, and crap in every room in your house.
They bring in their friends/multiple identities, and they all join the fun.
Trying to be polite and not wanting to embarrass him, you say nothing thinking he will eventually go somewhere else and take his friends with him.

He stays. Eventually your house becomes uninhabitable. At this point, the cretin comes to you and says: I have another home for you to live in.
I promise not to crap on the floor, and you will come to love it as much as the old home. The rent will be cheap and I will take care of any problems that may come up.

You may notice a connection between the multiple identities, and your new home. Then again, you may just feel that the end justifies the means.

Joe Ribaudo
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Joe and everybody,

I like this forum. I will continue postiung here no matter what. I will also post on other forums.

I don't really see the connection you mention, because the other LDM Forum is new. I have seen and been tolod that many people won't post on this forum for a loooooong time, because they have been viciously attacked for posting their views. I have also been emailed by several people who have never, and will never post here for that exact reason.

Personally, I believe the fault lies in two places:

First, the moderators should NEVER let attacks like some people have received, ever occur. When it happens to some people, they have a thinner skin than most, and will never post again. I have seen it happen.

JUST WAIT! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY!

Secondly: The fault lies with the poster for putting their thoughts in a public forum, where there is little or no moderation. If people have a thin skin (and trust me, those that do, know it), they should know to post NOWHERE but on those portions of this forum that are more heavily moderated, where that type of thing is not tolerated.

The owners and moderators have to be aware that many people arrive here via Google, Yahoo, MSN, Dogpile, and any one of a number of Search Engines (that's how I originally found this site). When people are taken straight to the subject of their inquiry, and bypass the Forum Index, they have no way of knowing that they might have stumbled into the Boxing Forum. All they know is that they did a search for "Lost Dutchman Gold Mine" and they were straight away taken to a post where one person is calling another person a "f***ing p**sy", and someone else is going to beat another persons ass. Who would want to get in the middle of all that?

But a big problem is that when guests are just trolling for certain topics, they most likely don't know that one section is more heavily moderated than another. When they see vicious attacks, people cursing each other out, and people threatening to beat each others asses, the great majority of people will not want to have anything to do with this forum.

As most of you know from many of my posts, I suffer from no thinness of skin! :D :D :D I post when and where I please. I don't start fights with anybody, because that's not my reason for being here. This forum is a great source of knowledge, and I have met some very good people here (or so they seem :D :D :D ), and a couple of REAL KOOKS!

Take a look at TreasureNet (many of you are already members). They allow nobody to act like too much of an ass there. That site is VERY successful, and has a ton of members. The "other" LDM Forum seems to be kind of the same way (not allowing attacks and such). It seems to be off to a good start, and I wish it the best.

Like I said, I won't stop posting here, but you are definitely missing out on some people who could add some very interesting information to most of the subjects here. I know, I have gotten emails from many of them!

Just my two cents.

Best,

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No Problem

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

Like I said, some people will go with the end justifying the means. They will just ignore what has been done here. I have no problem with that, did once, don't anymore.

I took a look at the site. It's well done and should be a big plus for Dutch Hunters. Just don't care for the way they made sure it would be a big success. Don't much care for the part I played either but, like you, I just won't let people crap in my front room without a fight.

For those who have changed homes......The end justified the means used to get there. It's as simple as that. Management should have taken control of this Forum a few years ago.

Joe Ribaudo
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

So what does all that mean?

The IP address from me would be the server through AOL. Not the IP of my computer per say.
Anyone on that server could have the same IP posted, unless they were using my computer which I think I would have noticed.

I normally wouldn't post in this forum, my postings that are here were moved from other topics here. With what is going on with Gene and in my own life this all gets pretty fucking pathetic.

I think the pissing in the wind takes away from both sites regardless of where it is posted. I don't believe for a minute regardless of who is posting where, that no one is watching both sites.

To catch this just made my day. Spent the morning at Thunderbird watching my Mom fading away. Took my kids in to see her at the Hospice room this evening and watch my Dad breaking down. To wound up to sleep so I log in to unwind.

I understand why I walk the mountains alone.............
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

AOL would explain it
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Tough Day

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

You have had a rough time for sure. This is not a good place for anyone to come to "unwind".

You should stay away from Boxing/Wrestling, as it is exactly as you have described it, from start to finish and in your case, the wrong kind of distraction.

We will add your family to our prayers.

Take care,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Why?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

The reason Count posted those names, is because he is the one person who knows who is using what identity. The rest of us are only guessing.
I would think he is hoping that will be as far as he needs to go.

Joe Ribaudo
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

As I said to Gene, My prayers are with you.

Best,

Mike
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

Sorry Wayne,

I know how it feels I just got out of Surgery myself and have been convalescing for the last few days.

I don't see what all the crap is about just because BlackBeard asked someone to go to the boxing forum and did the right thing by doing it he was censored and kicked off the site?

He can no longer post on here just like all the others who take on the cowards like Joe and Mike they can't have anyone respond to their posts becasue they must have that last word, it's like Morphine to them!

Joe and Mike are the same types they are obsessed with two things, hearing their self talk and having the last word!
They do this by making sure there's no response to keep that last word!

Now Mike is just plain cowardly with his bullshit and Joe, he joins what ever side he needs to to keep his mouth running so he can hear himself talk uninterrupted.

Both of them need to be booted off this forum not Blackbeard.

Just a few weeks ago you were all pals then after the Rendezvous all hell broke lose because Joe has been Censored from the new "Happy" Forum. He will never by allowed to post on there ever in his life! It must be just eating away at his Soul to know he has no more control of the posts on Peter's new Forum!

Now if Joe was banned from that forum for obstructing this forum and draggin it down the gutter why has he turned his attention to attacking
BlackBeard?

To keep it off himself that's why. Mike just goes along because he's a follower not a leader. Joe tried to lead this forum out of chaos but his Ego got in the way. Now he has a new but shallow cowardly small following again and he's doing the same crap.

Directing attention away from the fact he has and was banned from another site for his constant abuse. is what Joe is doing now. He wants to ban all of those left who oppose him so he can post and talk to himself all he wants.

Joe wants to own this forum and always has. That's why it's suffered.
Not from a few random posts of BlackBeard or any others. Joe has dominated this forum so badly that Joe and Joe alone is responsible for the decline.

Now he his Mike to help him get rid of any who may have a difference of opinion or want to call them out on the Boxing Forum.

Mike did the same thing on the Treasure Net Forum. Have someone banned before they can respond to pump up his chest and say he's the king!

He's just a small man with a monkey mentality and needs to be locked back in his cage.

JJ
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Deleated......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

"I don't really see the connection you mention, because the other LDM Forum is new. I have seen and been tolod that many people won't post on this forum for a loooooong time, because they have been viciously attacked for posting their views. I have also been emailed by several people who have never, and will never post here for that exact reason."

My posts are all still right where they should be. Where everyone can read them and see when, why and who I attacked. My name is at the bottom, not JoeRibaudo, but Joe Ribaudo.

If the "others" believed the lies they are telling, they would have the guts to sign their names to their posts. Instead, they call everyone else cowards.....etc., while hiding under their own skirts.

I appreciate your telling me what you think has occurred here, but most of the facts behind this little range war, have been deleated.

Enjoy the new Forum, it's a good one. Watch the fleas though. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Yes Joe, I know, :D :D :D

I will reiterate your statement:

Joe Ribaudo is not the same as JoeRibaudo. JoeRibaudo has turned out to be Bill Riley(Real Name), BlackBeard/RonnieKelso/Wyatt/WyattWestwood/Jan/ and who knows how many more?

I give Joe credit for the fact that whether he is just posting information, or in a heated catfight :D :D he always uses his own name. I respect that.

Nutjob Bill Riley claims that Count is under the direction of Joe and I on this forum, and the moderators of the TreasureNet Forum are under the control of Rochha and I. I guess noine of you moderators can think for yourselves, and since I am included with both forums, I must be the puppet master! That's right! Damn! I'm found out! I orchestrated the Kennedy Assasination (even though I was six months old, but don't let historical facts detract from the story). I killed RFK. I shot Reagan, and I blew up the Space Shuttle, but worst of all.......I GOT CANCELLED "The Dukes of Hazard"!

Best,

Mike