Idiotic Emails

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
TGH
Expert

Idiotic Emails

Post by TGH »

Idiotic emails that I receive from members of the Forum ( or anyone else) will be deleted and NOT responded to. If Forum members wish to chat about the LDM or Superstition History, I am only too happy to do so....as many of you know.

However.....

I do not need an apple pie eating, flag waving moron to send me his trash.

Thx much.

P
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Sorry

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

Sorry, your address was in a Rendezvous "group" I had put together and I thought the message was worth sending to everyone. Bad mistake.

The funny thing is.....I receive an almost identical response from DED. I never would have suspected that the two of you would have the same reaction and use the same words to express your feelings.

In the future, I will make sure I don't send you any other Pro-American...
"trash". I received it from Gene Reynolds this evening.

Once again, my apologies. :oops:

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Thx
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

joe, are you trying to say that ded is peter? yes or no.....no convoluted or cryptic ,answering a question with a question answer.....yes.............or............no .....if you got same response from peter as you did from me ,its coincidental pure and simple, so dont introduce an issue that doesnt exist..
Don update your email address
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

LOL

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

No offense meant, but every time I see "Don, update your email address" at the bottom of your posts, I think of this album in the "Member Archive".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Untitled

Last changed on 06/27/06. This album contains no items.

This album has been viewed 55 times since 06/27/06.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

55 times that empty album has been viewed. :lol: Must be a sign of the times. :wink:

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

joe, im sorry but the connection between "untitled album" and "don update your email address" and peter and ded is particularly hard to see..first untitled album isnt mine..2nd id update my email address if i knew how.....and third.....well there isnt a third......elaborate please
nadolig llawen
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

plus ive found a quote from mark twain which adequately describes joes email ....i.e "chloroform in print" :
still no answer yet? seems the not answering a question syndrome is mighty infectious of late :lol:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Was There A Question?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

Sorry, I thought the post was pretty easy to read. Go back and read it again.....If you need help, try the American Embassy. :)

Take care,

Joe
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

joe sorry ,phoned the embassy ,but there was no one there today who could speak english.....recruitment problem i guess....but i promise ill phone them again tommorrow......
so your answer is?........................
of course you could get tc assey to include the answer in his next racist post?
youll be pleased to know,im sure, i have now updated my address...in fact i was thinking of asking management to make an announcement (in capitals of course) to that effect, but thought if i did it might upset the klan members on here, so being hesitant to make any post that might be deemed inflammatory i have changed my mind .. :roll:
hoping all is well with you .....cough
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

A Little Less Apple Pie......Please!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

Since you know that I know the answer to your question, why would you ask? :)

"The funny thing is.....I receive an almost identical response from DED. I never would have suspected that the two of you would have the same reaction and use the same words to express your feelings."

That seems plain enough to me.......Peter expressed his feelings about the e-mail and you expressed yours. They were pretty much identical. Living in the U.K., you should try to curb your paranoia. Trust everyone,
they are all good, some are just gooder than others. :roll:

Take care,

Joe
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

oh i see so i take it your answer is no you dont think we are one and the same? sigh ....well ive heard of people who persist in using 2 words when 1 will suffice ..but that was ridicolous :D but no harm done.. and by the way theres no such word as "gooder"....leastaways not in proper english like wot we speak over ,ere........repeat after me
the wawter in majawka
dont taste quite like it awta
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

What?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

No such word as "gooder"? I assume you are kidding. I suppose there is no such thing as "mo betta" either. You would do well to axe some of the friends you left behind in America. The nerve of some people!!! :lol:

Take care,

Joe
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

don wrote:joe sorry ,phoned the embassy ,but there was no one there today who could speak english.....recruitment problem i guess....but i promise ill phone them again tommorrow......
so your answer is?........................
of course you could get tc assey to include the answer in his next racist post?
youll be pleased to know,im sure, i have now updated my address...in fact i was thinking of asking management to make an announcement (in capitals of course) to that effect, but thought if i did it might upset the klan members on here, so being hesitant to make any post that might be deemed inflammatory i have changed my mind .. :roll:
hoping all is well with you .....cough
That's Your Problem Don! You speak English, not American! :D :D

And as far as the word "gooder" Haven't you ever heard the term "Do Gooder?" Referring to someone who would never cheat or do wrong? Kind of Nerdy?

Mike
:wink: