The Peter/Joe Debate

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Peter/Joe Debate

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

If you really want to continue the "trash talk", this is the place for you to vent your anger.

I can assure you that everyone who complains about our dialog will read everything you say here. Kinda like people watching a car accident.

Can you name one of the "Giants" I have "run off" the LDM Forum?...Two?
If what you say is true, they should be big enough to speak for themselves. Are they men, or children....like you? Azmula ran himself off. Got mad when he was caught trying to change history. He asked us to critique his story. Should have said it was an historical novel from the start. I would have nodded with the rest of you. Really good story.

If some of the people I have called "friend" and given the hospitality of my home, are your "informants", how much of a man can they be? No matter the value of the gift that is held out in the left hand, if the right hand holds a dagger, the gift is of no value. I have lost no friends.
Can't loose what you never had.

I know who holds the dagger. I will reverse the blade in my own time, just as I have with you. When you work in the shadows, as Ward or one of the other cowardly names you use, I can smell your presence.

I don't blame you for using another name for some of your lowest work.
The only thing that surprises me here, is this rabid attack under your own name.....peyote can do that. I have noticed your little band gathering again, and assume they will soon be howling alongside you.

This will be the only place I will respond to any of your desperate pleas for attention. If you continue in the LDM Forum, your intentions will be obvious to all.

You have not "turned" any of my team, and they have not come to you.
You are alone in this, Peter. You believe yourself surrounded by friends, but they will all distance themselves in time.

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Answers

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

No one is trying to make a dime from the Rendezvous. As usual, I will spend money, not make it.

If someone shows up who did not pay the 25 bucks, and they are not a raving maniac like you, they will be welcome and treated with respect.
I have never turned anyone away from a meal. I always make more than is needed, just in case.

I have answered all of your stupid questions, more than once. You have never understood a word. Must be the peyote. Your attack can do nothing but destroy any respect that others may still hold for you.

Your informer must be wondering why he ever spoke to you, or offered you his hospitality and friendship. Better to take in a wild dog.

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Their Baack.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

It's been interesting watching the flurry of activity that has been going on in the shadows lately.

As I predicted, it was obvious you were gathering your little goblins to rise up again. And here they are. Nice touch with #1, or was that #2? :lol:

I see you have ignored my invitation to bring your attack here, where it belongs. I have always wondered why you had your little agenda to destroy the Forum. Someone step on your toes, or was it Wiz's toes? :roll:

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Tag Team

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Now who would have thought that New Jersey and New York would come together as a tag team? 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: The perfect match.

Interesting team concept, Peter.......One person is the entire team. :roll:

Can Jan be far behind? The ground around her grave must be shifting, even as we speak.

Murphy has posted 57 times. That makes you a liar, or a complete idiot.
Unless you find a way to deleat or edit his posts, you can't change history. Nice to see you flailing about though.

"If someone shows up who did not pay the 25 bucks, and they are not a raving maniac like you, they will be welcome and treated with respect."

Can't make it plainer than that. If you are unable to understand that comment......Ask anyone over the age of five.

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Does all this mean I cant have any stew????
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Thanks

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

Thanks for taking over this years event. I can assure you I will not attack you, like a mad dog, for making the effort.

No man has ever been turned away from my fire. You will not become the first.

If you will let me know how many will be in your party, I will make sure you don't go hungry.

Thanks again.

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

I'm not "taking over" any event.

Just clarifying certain points.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not Taking Over?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

I am more than willing to accept your vision of what the Rendezvous should be. Why are you tap-dancing now? I am no longer part of the planing, so the Rendezvous will, no doubt, be as you outlined it.

You have stated that more people will attend, so I assume you have more than your opinion to base that on. No control or orginaization is probably what would be best.

It would seem a no-brainer, that your friends will be there. My only questions are: After what you have said, what's the point in showing up?
Do you plan on talking to everyone, or are you just going to sit around your own campfire?

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Oops.....They did like your post.

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

NJM,

If you want your post to stick around long enough for everyone to read them, you should place them in the "First Amendment Forum.

You have really addressed the essence of why I attacked your posts.

"Just how civilized people practice life everyday."

The operative words were, "civilized people".

"My question is this: why do you preach one ethic and practice another that is completely opposite?"

The answer is simple. You, by your comments, have made it abundantly clear, that you are not "civilized people". The correct response, IMHO, to that kind of thing is my reply to you.

You will find that your kind of "lifestyle", will be applauded on the LDM Forum. Enjoy your visit, you have found your home.

Joe Ribaudo
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

for wats its worth, if my i.p can be accessed from this post,its ok as far as im concerned for it to be checked, ......as for commenting on the continuing "attacks" that have been taking place....at first i thought the cause was jealousy, spite, malice etc...but i fear theres also a touch of mental instability involved too,and oif the perpetrator(s) are mentally ill perhaps answering back might make that condition worse..just not wotrth taking the risk.
maybe its bout time to get back to what this site is really about?
regards
Don update your email address
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

IPs

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

I can do nothing from this Forum. You can only check the IPs from a forum you moderate. That would be the Moderated Forum. I have already done that with you, and the only names that come up are "Don" and "DED".

That's what happens with most of the people I have checked, except they have only one name. The ones I am concerned with have five or six names and multiple posts for each name.

Had to go to the Webmaster to figure out what it all meant. Had no idea, as I am a computer dummy. I believe I apologized to you.

I believe your entire post is spot-on. I think I will just read for awhile.

Thanks for not letting me run you off. You have made it interesting.

Respectfully,

Joe