H.E.A.T. Status

This forum is designed to be a place of learning, discussion, opinions, positive attitudes, and a general gathering of people with the same interests to post as they please.

Moderator: Jesse J. Feldman

novice
Expert

H.E.A.T. Status

Post by novice »

Jesse and All,

I suspect either everyone else already knows what is going on with H.E.A.T. or they are too polite to ask? I have checked back regularly with the Web Site and it always states the last update was in April of 2005. I suspected that someone might be working on a documentary and that was the reason for the silence?

Is there anything you can share? I know you stated that cores from some of the timbers were taken and the dendrochronologists were examining them? Is the site all put back together, Is there ongoing activity, How and When will everything be made public, etc.?

Thanks,

Garry
Ron
Part Timer

H.E.A.T status

Post by Ron »

The excavation was completed June 9, 2005. We are working on a documentary, so the other web site is abandoned at this time. That site was only put up while we were working. What was found out, was history that was denied prior by academia. The results are made public in my new book " Deep Fault". One can order it and a copy of the complete archaeological report by Dr. Rice from my web site at www.okcorrals .com.
buscar
Part Timer

Deep Fault

Post by buscar »

I just finished reading Ron Feldman’s book “Deep Fault.” Ron’s book offers a glimpse at one of the greatest treasures—lost, found, and waiting to set the blood racing and stir the mind.

The "Dutchman hunter’s" library is incomplete without Ron Feldman’s book “Deep Fault."

buscar :)
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Ron,
When is the documentary expected to be released?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Ron
Part Timer

H.E.A.T. status

Post by Ron »

The documentary is still being worked on. Hopefully it will some day soon come to pass. Chewie is working very diligently on the project. It will be another way to document what we did, which does not happen enough . Too many things are lost to all of us, because someone didn't record what happened, henceforth, this is the reason the mine is still essentially lost.
Well, maybe in fact that is a good thing.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari