Chuck Kenworhty Photo's of Stone Maps

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Roger
Part Timer

Chuck Kenworhty Photo's of Stone Maps

Post by Roger »

I got several requests for copies of Chuck Kenworhty's photo's of the Stone Maps that I posted about in the Forum. Decide to just put them in the Member Archive for all to look at as the challenge is decoding then - not having good pictures!

As I indicated, Chuck said these are copies of infra red photo's that have been "dodged and bleached" to bring out very faint details on the stones that may not be visible to the naked eye. I met with Chuck in 1992 and he went over how to decode the stones and he made a number of marks on the copies I have in ink plus I added a few notes of my own. Chuck never showed me how to fully decode the stones - went to a point and quit. The presentation he made to the Superstition Mtn Treasure Hunters Club in 1993 gave the same decoding that Chuck had given to me earlier, but took the Horse Stone decoding further than he shared with me. I believe that there are further steps on the Horse Stone that Chuck did not give at the SMTH meeting and that he did not disclose everything on the trail maps either. Chuck was planning to publish another book on the Stone Maps and told me that they represent a different mine that the one he claimed to have found with the Ruth Maps that is covered in his book, "Treasure Secrets of The Lost Dutchman".

All of this is interesting, but until someone decodes these maps and finds the preverbial pot of gold at the end of the trail, the game is still in progress.

Hope these maps are of some value to you.

Roger