THE KILLER MOUNTAINS BY CURT GENTRY

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
count
Expert

THE KILLER MOUNTAINS BY CURT GENTRY

Post by count »

I'VE JUST FINISHED THE BOOK "THE KILLER MOUNTAINS BY CURT GENTRY" IF THIS BOOK IS TRUE THEN THE MINE WAS FOUND.RIGHT?

MIKE
Peter
Expert

Post by Peter »

LOL

THE KILLER MOUNTAINS was the first book I ever read about the LDM.
I came away with the exact conclusion that you did..couldnt see how the mine wasnt found by Magill.... :)
señor x
Greenhorn

Post by señor x »

There were some earlier postings in this discussion group about Magill. If they restore all of the earlier posting to the archive, you might want to look for that thread. Right now they only have one page of postings in the archive, so they have several more to go. Hopefully they weren't lost.

The one thing to realize is that even if someone was to find a mine with millions of dollars of gold in it, there would still be lots of people who would argue that it wasn't the Lost Dutchman. Everyone has their own theories about where it is, whether its a mine or a cache, whether there are multiple sites, etc. Magill's group only found at best a filled in mine shaft with no gold.
Ron
Part Timer

Magill

Post by Ron »

Keep in mind , that Magill was indicted by the grand jury for selling phoney stocks in a gold mine in the Superstitions.