gold

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

gold

Post by count »

beware the cruse of germino take heed only apache medicine man can open this scared place. the gold is cursed for anyone who tries to claim it. the curse of germino and the plaques be upon those who dare to enter. the gold is cursed. <br> <br>remember the man that died in 1984 he died a horrible death. <br> <br>Pesh-la-chi Pesh-la-chi
count
Expert

Post by count »

The cruse of germino?
count
Expert

Post by count »

I beleive you mean the "curse" of Geronimo? While I tend to doubt that Geronimo personally laid any "curses" on any mines or raidng caches in the Superstitions I do believe there was a Chiricahua presence in the area <br>in the 1800s and that certain areas of the mountains were dear to them, either for religous or materialistic reasons. <br> <br>This entire subject of the Indian presence in the mountains fascinates me, <br>and while we do live in the 21st Century and any talk of "curses" is laughable by the light of day, one might <br>have a different outlook on things if one camped in certain areas overnight. <br> <br>That said, I do not beleive any "curse" exists. But whether or not there are any <br>Chiricahua Ga'ans watching over certain areas is a different story entirely..... <br> <br>Indeed the Chiricahua named one of the more interesting areas of the mountains <br>Kuhn-Ga'an-Nah-hay: The Place of Ghosts.