New Year's Peace on the Forum

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Roger
Part Timer

New Year's Peace on the Forum

Post by Roger »

I would propose that all Forum members make a New Year's resolution to all get along on the Forum in 2003. It seems we have slipped into a somewhat confrontational environment where we are challenging each other personally and not sharing facts, concepts, clues, etc, on the LDM. This is what the Forum is about. We are all devoted LDM addicts, let's share in this and eliminate the negative side of late.

Roger
Peter
Expert

Post by Peter »

Amen to that.

Another intelligent suggestion has been made to simply ignore the flamers and argumentative types. While I dont mind mixing it up on occasion (as one or two of you have found out) I will hold to this sage advice and try to be a kindler, gentler contributor this year.

P
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Hear! Hear!
Wiz
Expert

Re: New Year's Peace on the Forum

Post by Wiz »

Roger wrote:I would propose that all Forum members make a New Year's resolution to all get along on the Forum in 2003. It seems we have slipped into a somewhat confrontational environment where we are challenging each other personally and not sharing facts, concepts, clues, etc, on the LDM. This is what the Forum is about. We are all devoted LDM addicts, let's share in this and eliminate the negative side of late.

Roger
It was a really good thought, Roger.

Boy, the silence is growing deafening.