1960 TV short doc on LDM

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

1960 TV short doc on LDM

Post by count »

This one turned up in the $1 bin at Bookman's: "The Lost Dutchman Mine," "Part of 'Passport to Adventure' series first seen in 1960-1961." Eagle Lion Video Prod. <br> It's a 30 minute, cheesily made documentary that barely offers an overview of the legends and locales--I'm not sure if they even offered (or knew!) the Dutchman's real name, as I can't recall them saying wither way, and I know they didn't get too deeply into histories, and there was no mention of clues. <br> I only add this tape to add to the catalogue already going, or just in case any of us absolutely HAVE to have all the videos on the LDM, like many of us do with books! LOL But I thought it was also worth a mention because if its age. Not too many documentaries done back then. <br> Nick
count
Expert

Post by count »

Ward appeared on NBC nightly news, but what your referring to is "Deadly Peralta Gold" , which was a German production. I don't know how one would obtain it.I also did a documentary last June for Discovery's Travel Channel, which was supposed to of aired last February.About four months ago, I did another for the same channel , done differently , which is supposed to air in July , on the Travel channel.