Noah's Ark found??

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
djui5
Expert

Noah's Ark found??

Post by djui5 »

Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Cubfan64
Expert

Re: Noah's Ark found??

Post by Cubfan64 »

I remember a few of those past discovery claims that eventually turned out being unable to be proven. Gotta admit, I've always wondered how cool it would be if someone could truly prove they found it!

Who knows - maybe this one is the real deal!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Paul,

You are correct. Noah's Ark is found now and then, much like the LDM, well.......maybe not that often, :lol: and the story always seems to fade from public view.

This looks good, and I hope it's the real thing. What a story!

Take care,

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Well they got a lot of wood there that dates back to the right period. I'm hoping it turns out to be the real deal.

Imagine the implications if Noah's Ark was found. It would be hard to refute all the stories in the bible. Science would finally have some hard evidence to "agree" with. It's mind boggling really. I'd say it could have a HUGE impact on society.

LDM is next :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari