support the troops

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

support the troops

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

here is the cost of your oil...
the devalued dollar...thanks georgie...
80% rise in food cost...and climbing...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24183188&GT1=43001

how proud you racist warmongers are. let others suffer for your greed.
then curse them for not 'suckin it up"

300,000 mental cases out of iraq alone...50% don't even seek treatment...and the military lets them loose...
200,000 homeless veterans...and climbing...
figure out now many families that has destroyed...
compassionate conservatives ....yea right.

go find the dutchman...you punks deserve the curse...
let the little bearded man deal with you.
lazarus
Expert

Warmongers

Post by lazarus »

I don't support the troops...

I don't support warmongers.
I don't think they are doing good things. I know the kind of crimes they are committing. In fact, I won't let Iraq veterans in my house. I won't sit next to them in the theater.

They are all killers and scumbags and the world would be a much better place without them.

Fuck all of you warmongers!

Brad
lazarus
Expert

Pip

Post by lazarus »

Pip,

Don't expect any of these warmongers to find the LDM. The same ignorance that allows them to defend George W. Bush will prevent them from ever figuring out where the mine is located. They are far too stupid and far too stubborn. That is the curse.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

Joe

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

George W. Bush now has the lowest approval rating of any president in U.S. history.

yes, Joe...
even lower than Carter and Truman.

George Bush is the worst president in U.S. history, and nothing he said about Iraq has proven true.

Aren't you the stupid shit!

Brad
JIM HAMRICK
Part Timer

support the troops

Post by JIM HAMRICK »

I would like to remind you that President Truman is considered, by many to, be one of the best presidents of the twenth century. Also President Bush has to deal with a congress with an approval rating of about 10%.

If you have troops in the field they are to be supported, it you have problems with having troops in the field then you duke it out in the coungress of the United States of America.

Jim Hamrick
lazarus
Expert

Jim

Post by lazarus »

Jim,

you are welcome to your opinion, but don't expect me to agree.

Brad
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Re: support the troops

JIM HAMRICK wrote: President Truman is considered, by many to, be one of the best presidents of the twenth century. .
Jim Hamrick
just whom considers truman to be one of the "best" presidents?
truman is responsible for the first and only use of nuclear weapons on civilians. he should have been taken to the international war crimes tribunal.
bush made his own bed...10% approval rating? who's poll is that, "rush"?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Real Power.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

It takes little effort to find the truth, something you are seldom interested in.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical ... Presidents

Jim Hamrick is called "Gentleman Jim" by many of those who know him personally. He is a respected man and of high intelligence.

You on the other hand, are someone who quotes Homer Simpson for his tagline and has no idea when to use "whom";

“Who” and “whoever” are subjective pronouns; “whom” and “whomever” are in the objective case.

See three easy rules below:

Rule #1: Substitute “he/him” or “she/her”: If it's either “he” or “she,” then it's “who;” if it's “him” or “her,” then it's “whom.”

Rule #2: Every verb with a tense in a sentence must have a subject. And that word is always in the nominative case, so it's “who.” For example: In this sentence, “I decided to vote for whoever called me first”:
• “I” is the subject of “decided”
• “he” (whoever) is the subject of the verb “called.”

In the sentence, “Give it to whoever deserves it”: ([You] give it to whoever deserves it.)
• “he” (whoever) is the subject of the verb “deserves.”
This rule supersedes the first rule as it relates to who” and “whom.”

Note: Related to this rule is one that says: The subject of a phrase is always attached to that phrase — no matter what. For example:
Ask whoever reads that book to answer the question.

Break down the sentence thusly:
(You) ask him (he reads that book) to answer the question.

In the phrase “he reads that book,” you cannot separate the subject “he” from the phrase to which it is attached.

If you remember these two rules — substitute “he/him” or “she/her,” and that every verb with a tense must have a subject — you should solve the “who/whom” quandary every time.

If you apply those two rules and you're still not sure, apply the all-important Rule #3.

Rule #3: Give it a sincere and honest effort to determine is it's “who” or “whom.” If it takes more than a 30 seconds to figure it out, pick the one that sounds best to the ear (read it aloud) and move on. Why? Because even grammarians are likely to squabble over which to use. But always — always — apply rules #1 and #2 before using Rule #3.

In closing: Never underestimate the power of ANYTHING in large numbers.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

pretty fuckin funnie.
you must be one of the perverts teaching children how not to think for themselves.

english is a 'live' language...to correct someones use of the english language....unless you claim to be webster, is folly at best...hey..that is just what you majored in punkassjoe.
Phd in only punkassjoe knows all....i bet god is worried about loosing her position to you.

too fuckin funnie
:o
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

oh..punkassjoe....i don't watch cartoons...i read your posts....

tell us more about Jesuit's( a derogatory term) hiding gold they did not have, in a cave in west boulder canyon...

fixation with pronunciation is a lower middle class issue.

you have proven education is a waste of time in your world...you love to insult and then twist it into others pickin on you...

lol@punkassjoe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Childhood Trauma......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

I am beginning to understand.

"you must be one of the perverts teaching children how not to think for themselves."

Is that what happened to you, pip? That would explain so much about your arrested mental development. Actually I tried to provide you with a site which would tell you who thought Harry Truman was one of our better presidents, but since that came from a survey of scholars, I can see, from your childhood experiences, how you might find their results suspicious...........especially since they contradict your own assertions.

"fixation with pronunciation is a lower middle class issue."

It really only becomes an "issue" when someone is constantly degrading other's education while bragging about their own. You know anyone like that? :lol:

Knowledge is power and I just gave you a little touch of what you are severely lacking. You should go to that site and pay as much attention to the ranking of the presidents.......as you can. At least then there will be no excuse when you make another totally inept attempt at saying something meaningful on the subject.

Rather than attacking me, you should thank me for preventing you from making another uneducated/stupid statement. Of course that's too much to hope for.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

punkassjoe....you are an excellent example of a know it all. who knows just enough to pull it off around people who know nothing.
your constant attacks, interrupting conversations that have nothing to do with you...telling people you know more about their family than anyone in the family...supporting criminal behavior when it suits your twisted world view...
i don't watch cartoons...i don't read polls...i don't bother professors at their workplace, asking stupid questions about some pet peeve...
(professors actually call me and ask questions...duh...punkassjoe.)

what happened to me is people like you punk...stupid jerks who somehow gain a badge and think they own the world...you know so little about the superstitions and arizona history i wonder how anyone could bear to read your punkassposts...your a backyard gossip...leaning on a fence, bottle in hand...you are a drunk aren't you little man...you show all the symptoms of a serious drinker...like that punkass sheriff in maricopa county...big nose, none stoppable mouth....knows everything...(you only think you can walk on water... everyone else just calls you bait.)

you believe this is hostile? stupid little punk...this is just electrons on a screen...a video game...nothing more.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

oh...yes...punkassjo.....this thread was to created to deal with the topic "support the troops" duh...

mrfuckinmoderator...take your punkass over to the bar.
again, it is ok to disrupt the topic when yourpunkass is involved.
god help anyone not a member of yourpunkasscrew if they go off topic.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Professor's Professor.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

"you are an excellent example of a know it all. who knows just enough to pull it off around people who know nothing."

I have no problem with the fact that the two people on this site who seem to agree with you, are both drug addicts. They, like you, are the people who think they know something that the rest of us don't. 8)

Along those lines, you denigrated President Truman and Jim Hamrick told you he was one of the most respected presidents of all time. When I provided you the facts that backed up Jim's statement, you immediately reverted to your only weapon......personal attacks and dredging up old news. :?

I never said I knew more about the Peterson family than you did. I made it clear that my source was someone who had recorded the history of that family......for public viewing. I was in personal contact with that lady, and if you are a member of that same family, there was one hell of a far reaching branch on that tree. 8O As I said, the Peterson name is well represented in the Mormon religion.

Your latest claim that professors come to you for answers to their questions is just another manifestation of your overinflated opinion of a non-existent intellect. Each and every time you post your sewage here, you only prove my point. Of course, you and the druggies think that each word you write is a pearl of wisdom. They believe you are just brilliant. For people like you.......that's enough. :roll:

I take it you no longer wish to discuss Truman's ranking as one of the best presidents we have ever had. :wink:

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

punkassjoe..take your shit over to a forum where they care...

truman dropped two nuclear weapons on innocent civilians.
truman created the united nations...the most disrespected institution in world politics.
truman created nato...another impotent creation.
truman inflamed the "cold war" with his truman policy and the marshall plan. (both which supported nazi/facist governments.)

you need to degrade someone who actuall earned an education, while supporting two comments from your punkasscrew is amusing...

you continue to pretend you have some special access to all secret knowledge...god must be nervous around you...

it is not my ego that intrudes in every conversation....demanding everyone kiss my ass.

fuck you drunk. oh yes...being a drunk is far superior to being a drug user.

again punkassjoe....support the troops is the topic. or say why you don't support the troops.

offtopicpunk.
JIM HAMRICK
Part Timer

support our troops

Post by JIM HAMRICK »

Thanks Mr Ribaudo for the kind words about me.

As a member of one of my construction survey crews loved to tell me, "Hamrick you are not noted for your brains". After many years of work plus the aftermath of a stroke which hit the math area of my brain I think that anyone who questions my intellegence is probably on firm ground.

To those who disagree with my opinion, you have the right in this great nation to do so. I will stand with you if your right is abridged.

jim hamrick
lazarus
Expert

Scumbag Joe

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
are you calling me a drug addict, you stupid son of a bitch?

Call me that to my face, motherfucker, and I'll break every bone in your fucking body. I have put up with your shit for brains accusations long enough.

I would gladly beat you down with my bare hands.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

Nada

Post by lazarus »

Chicken Shit Joe,

no ore sample for you, scumbag.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

The Guys

Post by lazarus »

Guys,

I just called Joe on the phone, enraged by his accusations, and he claimed he has never called me a drug addict.

Now you know what kind of man Joe really is.

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Semantics......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

You have called me every name in the book here, without provacation. You are what you are, although I realize that potheads don't consider themselves drug addicts. To the rest of the straight worlld, that's just a matter of semantics.

I did not say I didn't call you a drug addict. What I said, was that I did not mention your name in my last post......which is what has set you off.
You assumed I was talking about you, which was a good assumption on your part.

Yes......you are a drug addilct. Get some help.

Your phone call was a mirror of your out of control posts to me, which is why I hung up. That is exactly what I am doing now.

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

so....1.) mr hamrik...i meant no harm or insult to you...just a question about truman...he is not known for being o top of things as president..even the whitehouse bio on truman states he came into the mess without even the barest of briefings, and rarely met with the president before becoming the number one.

2.) laz...punkassjoe loves to lie...to degrade, to insult, then pretend he is the offended party.
he has called everyone who opposes the destruction of fragile desert environments for greed,druggies, tree huggers...ect...what a punk.

anyone who visits this site and stumbles across his poll on the ldm will see in a moment what type of psychotic is loose on line.

he has called me a drug addict. seems to me that one who is so quick on the accusations, is probably participating in the behavior he denounces...there is a definte substance abuse issue in his continuing weird behavior....he should see his doctor...mixing those med's is dangerous.

he calls my posts sewage...well punkassjoe...as you sow....
one look at the photos of punkassjoe's freinds "gold mine" and any decent person would be reduced to profanity.

he insults my intelligence...lololol funnie mother fucker...where are your degrees punkassjoe?
what historian calls you to inquire about remote historic sites?
how many degrees don't you have punkassjoe?
what is the foundation of your education oh great white hunter run out of colorado?
your a gossip...talkin shit about people you never met, wouldn't recognize if you did meet...you know noting about everything...bottle of pills in one hand("it's the pain keeps me up at night")...bottle of booze in the other...talkin shit...just a fat old worn out piece of shit leaning on the fence.
go look at the photos of the filth you and your partners left in the desert...bask in the glory of your filth...support theft and spewing your garbage across sensitive environs.....

your day is coming...hire a lawyer...hide behind the sheriffs posse...
fed's don't give a fuck who you hide behind filthy criminal.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Educated Idiots......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pip,

You are not the first person to mistake an education for intelligence. While the two often do go hand in hand, in your case there is a visible disconnect.

As I have said before, I have no problem with letting the members and guests on this Forum decide who's posts are worth reading.

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Rendezvous 2008

Post by lazarus »

Wow!

Is it really April 23rd, already? Only six more months until the next rendezvous. I'm looking forward to see you all there. This should be quite a rendezvous this year.

Brad
lazarus
Expert

Typo

Post by lazarus »

Typo not withstanding.

B
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

"You are not the first person to mistake an education for intelligence. While the two often do go hand in hand, in your case there is a visible disconnect. "

too fuckin funnie poseur....

again you ignore the topic...support the troops..ignore the veterans.

again you continue the insult fest...and blame others for your punkassbehavior.

i am not surprised. your continued disjointed world view is thankfully not contagious.

of all the intelligent persons i have met in my life...not one has made the statements you have about my abilities.

that comes from your substance abuse issue, not others.

seek professional help twisted one.
go play your stupid substance induced games with someone who is susceptible to your rants and delusions.