I'm not sure who I address the following to

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Scoots
Greenhorn

I'm not sure who I address the following to

Post by Scoots »

I'm not sure who I address the following to, and I have no idea regarding the laws of copyright, but I have the complete collection of "GOLD!" magazine. "GOLD!" was a sometimes-quarterly magazine published by Joe Small of Western Publications, Austin,Tx. Western Publications is no longer in business, having sold twice and operating under a different business name.

"GOLD!" magazine comprised of the reprinted gold/ treasure articles of Frontier Times, True West and Old West magazines. The last issue of "GOLD!" was the Spring issue 1977.

The premier issue came out in 1969 (I was in Jr. High when I bought it) and has about 4 articles on the LDM. These articles were originally written in the 50's, as one article mentions the upcoming LDM movie starring Glenn Ford, and another article written by Barney Barnard writes about what's going on in '55.

Not every issue has an LDM article. but many do, and I certainly cannot vouch for their authenticity or accuracy, but they do make fun reading.

I am thinking of scanning the LDM articles, but can they be posted on this forum? Would they be better in a pdf file? I can do the scans, but somebody would have to the do pdf stuff as I don't know how.

Anyway, just a thought.
Ron
There's another loose screw in the nut factory!