THE LOST DUTCHMAN LIES

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
buscar
Part Timer

THE LOST DUTCHMAN LIES

Post by buscar »

I just finished reading the book "THE LOST DUTCHMAN LIES" by Danny A. Adams Published by Finders Keepers at www.finderskeepers.cc

The author says he has found a number of water paint bottles plus a sliver spoon while digging in a corral in Upper La Barge Canyon with the date 1847 stamped onto its handle. He goes on to say (in part), that the bottom back of the spoon has a Spanish style cross and the same type of D on the front handle used in the word DON on his treasure maps. The finding of the spoon and the water paint bottles, without a doubt he says, has something to do with Degrazia’s paintings.

He is starting to see a method to Ted Degrazia’s madness for why he created THE PERALTA STONE MAPS, PERALTA/RUTH MAP and a number of other LDM Maps.

He writes about the murder of Adolph Ruth and others and has come to interesting explanations to the murders and why DeGrazia made so many maps. This leaves him guessing again what DeGrazia was doing in Upper La Barge Canyon and why he would want so many people to go into the canyon. He goes on to conclude, "Could it be, that Ted Degrazia had been a serial killer?"

It will be captivating to see how many people will have very open opinions in relation to Danny A. Adams’ book.

I will not attempt to clarify or disprove his claim. I am under no contractual obligation to do so.

There is one conclusion I can come to for sure—it is an ‘impressive sequence of events leading to his conclusion.’

buscar :)
Last edited by buscar on Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Thanks

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

buscar,

Thanks for the heads-up on the Adams book. It may stop a lot of people from throwing their money away. Lord knows, we have all done enough of that over the years. :lol:

I assume that was not actually your reasoning here.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
LARRY WEBB
Greenhorn

Post by LARRY WEBB »

Buscar

Interesting find! There was another spoon found not to far from where you
speak. A couple, actually, but one was broken in two pieces. They looked
as though they were silver and cast with fancy markings that included a
crown or two on each spoon. Could they have come from Maximillian's
cache or some JESUIT hoard???

Larry
geoffnotjeff
Greenhorn

Post by geoffnotjeff »

Thanks for reminding me that when looking for this treasure, you need to really filter out a lot to see the truths.

At least how i want to see them!

And i really think anyone alive in the 1800s was a serial killer. It was just an accepted way of life. As TV and movies have taught me. :wink: