The Stone Maps

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Great Post

Post by ILoveJoeRibaudo »

That was a great post Joe. Exceptional in fact. I really like reading every word you post on the forum! Your knowledge is unsurpassed ! Thats why

ILoveJoeRibaudo
Grayhair
Greenhorn

Scrapings at North and South Buttes

Post by Grayhair »

Waytt,

In as much as you know the area so well maybe you could tell us where the scrapings can be found, directions and GPS readings would be good.

Grayhair

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:49 am Post subject:
You can count me and my small group of Dutchhunters in. Five in all.
We all love to camp and talk about the dutchman.

That is if your all serious? I know the area your in very well.

Wyatt
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Needy Fans

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

ILJR,

You realize, of course, like the quote, it was meant for you. I understand your need to be attached to me, in some manner. :oops: I am here for you, and will continue to feed your psychosis. 8O

The constant effort required to hide your identity from the rest of the forum, though dubious in results, probably gives you a great deal of personal pride and satisfaction. 8)

Not to worry, as I won't forget that you are "out there", no matter what name you choose to use. :?

As I stated before, the people who will be attending the camp out will be posted on the site. That will assure that those who have wanted to meet them will realize this is their chance. The reaction to the idea, and the positive responses it generated, has been a revelation. :roll:

For those who can not or will not be there, I am considering doing it again next year. Start thinking about what you will write in response now. That will give you plenty of time to "fine tune" your thoughts. :)

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
joe ribuado is cool club
Greenhorn

club

Post by joe ribuado is cool club »

This is just to announce to the members that I, together with a few other s have formed a new breakaway fan club.This is due in large part to the interminabley long waiting list.I can guarrantee that the whole procedure from application-registration to the delivery of your "i adore joes posts" badge will take no longer than 2-5 days.Acceptance is on a strictly first come-first served basis and is limited to 175,000 members.The social club will open in a matter of days,where regular slide shows of joes postings will be shown. A joe ribuado shrine is at present in the design stage-any donations will be gratefully accepted.A joe ribuado classic documentary on the fake stone maps is due to be screened mid february at the social club quarterly barn dance.
you know, and i say this truthfully...when i first read one of joes posts, you know like ,i totally flipped out man, all i could think of to say was...WOW.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Outlaw Clubs

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Sorry.......,

There will be only one "official" Joe Ribaudo Fan Club. No "wannabes", either of the master, nor his club will be tolerated. :x

You will have to be satisfied with waiting in line and spending your days, anxiously, watching for me to post. That will give you something to say, on a regular basis, as well as keeping you from having to think up an original topic. I will guide you into every thought process required to keep you in the conversation. Hate to see my fans falling by the wayside
because of a lack of things to discuss.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted......
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joe ribuado is cool club
Greenhorn

But.....The shrine is almost complete....the clubhouse has been decorated,with photos of joe(full size)...The podium is in place....Both of the members are on their way.....The prayer mats have been ordered.....and the membership cards and badges have been delivered..Itll be impossible to dissapoint rthe faithfull multitudes now.I cant bring myself to do it,ill be lynched..or worse .
To deny the adoring public of a chance to pay homage to you is reprehensible..i must (and will) protest in the strongest possible terms.Your genius belongs to all, and not just the select few.
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Thanks for Posting Joe !

Thank you for those last posts Joe. As always, they were a joy to read. Knowing you will always be there for me really helps me get through the day. Please please please !! Keep posting. Your posts are special. YOU are special.

ILoveJoeRibaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

My "Special" Friend

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I know. :oops:
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

No, Joe. You can not know how good your posts make all of the forum members feel. I wish there was a special award you could be given , maybe a Poster of the Year award. That would be great. I am sure all the other forum members would vote for you too! I am glad.

ILoveJoeRibaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Rejection

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt,

I am sure there has been some kind of mistake here. I received no application under the "Wyatt" name. Is it possible you just got confused?

Your desire to attend the camp out has me rethinking any hasty decisions I may have made. I understand there have been "Bigfoot" sightings in the area we are considering, and having someone with "up close" and personal knowledge of the beasties could come in handy. :)

Please resend your application, with some hint or code that it is actually you, and I promise to give it due consideration.

The last application I threw out was from some whacko calling himself, "Billy Crypto". Can you imagine? :lol:

Thanks again for your interest.

Joe Ribaudo
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Solid

Nice solid post there Joe. Loved the way you used the word "I" five times.
Thanks. You are indeed great. I feel good.

ILoveJoeRibaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Dedication

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

You count the I's in my posts? You can't pay for that kind of dedication.

It was in my mind to put "you" in a few more times, but there was little to address from your posts. If "you" say something of substance, you will find my reply to be more than satisfactory.

So far, the only thing your posts have been about, are me, your favorite subject, and well deserving, I might add. That makes it a little difficult to answer with more than a cursory "you", now and again.

My aim has been to keep you in the conversation, but you are not making it easy. My understanding of what you are trying to say, is guesswork, at best. My only hope, is that you will expand the scope of your comments, and try to break away from my charming personality.

It is my hope that you will find my posts engaging enough to keep you interested in the topic, and blessing us with your continued input. If you need my help, please feel free to ask, as my time is all your's right now.

Just to keep your mind nimble, you may want to add up the times my post has used "my" and let us know the results. My expectations are that this will keep you busy for a short time.

My thanks for your continued support of my club and myself. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Wellness

You are right Joe. As always. I like to thinks. All is fine except sometimes I don't try enough. Right on.

ILoveJoeRibaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Numbers Game

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

One "you" and two "I's", that's around 50%, give or take. :lol:

You should have counted the number of times "you" and "your" were written in that post you mentioned, along with the "I's". That would have been six times. Seems like a fair balance. :roll:

It would be interesting to know what goes on when you "like to thinks".

"ILoveJoeRibaudo

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:35 pm Post subject: Wellness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are right Joe. As always. I like to thinks."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ready to graduate to another topic?

Joe Ribaudo
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Sometimes yes !

Thanks for pointing that out, Jow. Sometimes I feel like evaporation. But I would like that.

Maybe sometime we can talk about a new topic. Nice way.
I want to feel it, you know? Keep posting please. I like to see them.

ILoveJoeRibaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

I Understand

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I understand what you are feeling.

Using a pseudonym is as close as you can get to "evaporation" and still speak your mind. That is your real problem. You are an intelligent man, and have a lot to give to a forum like this.

If you were proud of what you are saying, you would put your name to the posts. Because of your intelligence, you are aware that what you are writing, is something to be ashamed of. Instead you use my name, thinking by doing so, you will transfer your own shame onto me. That will only work in your own mind.

You are angry that I post as much as I do. You are angry that my topics seem to be of interest to the members. You are angry that members seem to be looking forward to the camp out. You are angry about everything.

None of the things you are angry about are of a negative nature. They are all positive things. Don't let your hate consume you. There must be some positive things in your life worth discussing, that you can focus your energies on.

When things get slow, some of us engage in harmless banter, don't make such a big deal out of it.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Big Deal

You are right Joe. 8O As always. :twisted: Thank you. Thats why you are the best poster on the forum. Thank you ! :cry:

ILoveJoeRibaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Even A Dumb Dog.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I am not even close to being the best poster on this forum. I can see where you might think that, but they are your words, not mine.

Even the dumbest dog is ashamed when it has a dead chicken tied around it's neck. As long as you have your (imagined) anonymity tied around your own neck, the smell of that dead chicken will never leave you.

You are not a dog. Be a man. Your time with me is up. :)

Joe Ribaudo
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted.......
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Fun Times

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I thought I was having fun. :? Does this mean you won't be sending me another application? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Dead Chicken

Joe, I liked your post about the chicken.

ILoveJoeRibaudo
joe ribuado is cool club
Greenhorn

assholes reunion

im sorry but i am not able to pay homage to you at your boyscouts meeting,partly because a 18 hour lecture about the preposterous stone maps might be more than i could possibly take. Im glad you answer each and every post on any subject that arises,because i love reading your posts,they are so educating.Im not angry at you....quite the opposite ,im in love with you and your "friends" billy boy and "ded", will they be at your assholes reunion too?or will you slip into a new disguise every 10 minutes to convince others that they do truly exist?
redison
Part Timer

Posted: 6-26-05 in the Joe Ribaudo Moderated forum

Post by redison »

According to this post in the Joe Ribaudo Moderated forum, The subject of Joe's Camping Trip has been moved by Joe himself to his moderated forum. I don't understand why the subject continues to interrupt the flow of information in this forum?

redison

"Joe Ribaudo

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:37 pm Post subject: The Camping Trip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All,

I am moving the subject here, so that it will not require reading by those who are not interested. Having said that, I can assure you that this topic will generate just as many views as the others.

First the bad news. After all these years of hearing the stories about the Twin Butte scrapings, I realized that they were not at the Buttes. The good news is, they are close to the Buttes.

Before we make any other plans, I will go to the Mineral Mountains and locate the correct hill. I will also double check what Tracy Hawkins said.

We are going to visit family in Oklahoma the first week in July, but I will check out the area ASAP.

Sorry if I led anyone astray, but it was not intentional.

Respectfully,

Joe"
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Joe is Good

Please allow Joe to post as much and as often as he likes. Allow him to post anywhere he likes. Allow him to repeat posts. I like him. You like him. We all like him. Joe is good.

ILoveJoeRibaudo