Harry's Rainy Day Gold of the Superstition Mountains

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
buscar
Part Timer

Harry's Rainy Day Gold of the Superstition Mountains

Post by buscar »

Hello folks,

Thought you all would be interested knowing I am writing a book on Harry’s cave with gold bars. ©

Because this story has not been around for many years, it has not become noticeably altered like other stories that have been told and retold and in time are almost unrecognizable.

Tracy L Hawkins who plays a major role in the telling of both Bob Brady’s and Harry’s escapade, personally related the stories to me.

The triangle rock as described by Harry Leslie France will, for the first time is made public.

Their jumping-off place with some 242 square miles of rugged desert mountain terrain with its many hiding places, inaccessibility, was narrowed down to West Boulder and Old West Boulder Canyon—this translates into a well-chosen place to hide a treasure.

This piece of dry-baked desert where rocks shimmer with heat except for when it rains is precisely the place where Harry claimed to have sought shelter beneath a triangle shaped rock. While underneath it, Harry’s eyes beheld a fortune in gold bars.

Although Harry is gone, he left behind an amazing story along with a gold bar, and a dimly lit trail.

Hopefully the book will be completed in the very near future. I have written a number of books, and it takes time and lots of research. Please be patient.

buscar :D