Book recommendation needed

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
GTG
Greenhorn

Book recommendation needed

Post by GTG »

I am looking for recommendations for books or web sites that I can read that describe treasure or mine signs and indicators. Not necessarily on maps but geographically, as if I were looking over an area in the field.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks,
GTG
'Alright! Now look over here and smile!, and pretend like you're having a good time!'

"He really loves that goat."
Grayhair
Greenhorn

Post by Grayhair »

You could start by going to http://www.treasurehuntersuniversity.com/ He has a good book that you can buy also. You might try http://www.treasurehunterstradingpost.c ... ources.htm
GTG
Greenhorn

thanks

Post by GTG »

Grayhair thanks for the links. I have been to THU but never noticed he had a book for sale. I'll check out the other page full of links.

Thanks again,
GTG
'Alright! Now look over here and smile!, and pretend like you're having a good time!'

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

What's Really Important

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

GTG,

It seems to me, that the really important question here is: Did anyone bring venison chili? :)

Respectfully,

Joe
GTG
Greenhorn

Re: What's Really Important

Post by GTG »

Joe Ribaudo wrote:GTG,

It seems to me, that the really important question here is: Did anyone bring venison chili? :)

Respectfully,

Joe
Allright Joe, that one was right over my head. Maybe explain it to me gently so I don't look entirely stupid.

GTG

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Chili Bash

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Sorry GTG,

Thought that would ring a bell for you.

AZ Hikers

Topic: Is the chili bash still on??? 2 pages of replies, many by TGH.

It was set for Oct. or early Nov. 2003.

Since venison makes awsome chili, I just wondered if anyone brought some. If they had you would have known immediately what I was talking about. :lol:

All that was a year ago, so you are O.K. for not catching that high flyer.

Respectfully,

Joe
GTG
Greenhorn

allright, I see now

Post by GTG »

Okay Joe, I understand now. WHo's TGH?

GTG

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

And The Answer Is......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

GTG,

That''s an interesting question. I might think he is a guy who stole your taglines, except for Hoolie. Since he has pictures of the goat of his life, I must assume, if you don't know who he is, that you (GTG) stole his taglines, or.......it's an amazing coincidence. 8O

Respectfully,

Joe
GTG
Greenhorn

Re: And The Answer Is......

Post by GTG »

Joe Ribaudo wrote:GTG,

That''s an interesting question. I might think he is a guy who stole your taglines, except for Hoolie. Since he has pictures of the goat of his life, I must assume, if you don't know who he is, that you (GTG) stole his taglines, or.......it's an amazing coincidence. 8O

Respectfully,

Joe
Okay Joe,you've really got me now. There's a few people on AZH that use some of my lines and Hooli's been known to take liberties with words as well. Most of my "taglines" I've made up myself except for one of the items in my signature which is from a recent movie. Coincedence possibly, I'm not sure which person you might mean that I stole from and as far as goats go, I don't have any yet unless you count me or my SO. I hope to someday though.

GTG