Pictures i took of area 2 days ago, with questions. (newb)

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
I_Found_The_Gold
Greenhorn

Pictures i took of area 2 days ago, with questions. (newb)

Post by I_Found_The_Gold »

PLEASE READ THIS TOP PORTION FIRST ! ! ! !

I just got back from AZ which is where i first found out about the Mountains. Excited in being a part of this forum. All these pictures i took myself, and i have hundreds from the mountain area. The originals are much higher quality. Three things...

1. If this does anyone any good, then good. Is this a remake of the original or what ? (I'm a newbie too this stuff obviously).

2. Does anyone know anything about this cave up on the wall ? The whole time i was there i couldnt take my eyes off from it.

3. Along the trails (i didnt get much further than the main rock face because girl was with me) There were a handfull of what looked like holes, definetly filled in for some reason. Any info on that ?
I'm new so please be nice to me !
bill711
Expert

I Found....

Post by bill711 »

Newb; No no no! You found where some holes in the ground were filled in. You didn,t find any gold!!! so slow down and take your time. Bill :lol: :lol: :lol:
Knun
Part Timer

Breaking new ground

Post by Knun »

I_found_the_gold,
There's a whole lot of what you found everywhere you look in the mountains. There have been thousands (and I do mean thousands) of people in those mountains searching. Some were comitted to the quest (to a fault), many thought destiny brought them there. All have failed (did they).

With that said, looks like as good a place as any to look.....who's to say...... if you can't cover the spread you aren't playing anyway. So why not look?

But congratulations...you are the first to post high quality pictures in the body of your message. And they are good pictures of possibilities to explore.
I_Found_The_Gold
Greenhorn

bill,

i know theres not gold in it, just wondered if it used to be a mine shaft mabee.

Does anyone have any info on that specific cave in my picture ? Its so odd becuase its very high up.

Knun, Thanks. The originals are actually much higher quality. mabee i'll post some more. But its too bad i was such a newb and only had the chance to hike on the main front side.

You guys dont talk too much about the supernatural here. When i was at the mountians, it seemed to be the main theme. Aliens, UFOs, Hauntings, etc...
bill711
Expert

found gold

Post by bill711 »

Newb; By all means show us your pic,s and tell us all about them, You do take a marvalous pic. Nobody could tell you what you found unless they knew where in the sup,s it is located. We,ll be good to you as long as you show us some nice pic,s, BUT after you run out look out. Bill
rochha
Part Timer

Picture of Peralta STone

Post by rochha »

Hello there Newbie,

Nice pictures, where did you get the picture or the peralta stone? Was it taken at the Arizoan Minerals and Mines Museum?

Rochha
I_Found_The_Gold
Greenhorn

uhm, @ goldfield ghosttown there was a museum which was 2$ to get into. Pretty small, and it was new owners so the upstairs was closed. But there was seriously alot of info in there. well worth the two dollars. I got like a dozen pics from inside there too.

hound dog
Greenhorn

Post by hound dog »

:wink: nice pictures. wish i was that luckey i tried to post a few but had no luck.
hound dog
bill711
Expert

Post by bill711 »

You take such a good pic,s We may have to make you our designated camraman?? JOE will give you your official task.. Bill
I_Found_The_Gold
Greenhorn

Ground Hog, i can post your pictures for you if you email them to me. [email protected]
And thanks Bill.

lazarus
Expert

Photos

Post by lazarus »

IFTG,
Once again, nice photos!
Are you aware that you can post all of your photos together on the Members Archive page? That way, we would be able to access your entire collection as you post it. It's a great place to post your pics.

Laz

Please be nice to us...we're old!