the church of rome

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

the church of rome

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

so....after all those deleted post and threats...tisk...
the church of rome declares pollution a sin...
right up there with torture and drug abuse. tisk tisk....who'daw thought i would have the aproval of the church in this issue....

so for those of you who i offended by my language...

i really despise litterbugs...
remember going to the grand canyon and having smokie telling you not to throw rocks..."what if everyone threw a rock..soon there would not be a canyon "

how true that has become.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

here is a fun one for those with strong knees....drive up to verde valley on I-17....turn around and head back towards phoenix...just as your climbing the hill... just before you can read the General Crook turnoff sign, pretend your on your knees in church before the altar...and look up to your right....one of you strong young things climb up there an tell me if that cross of rome is carved into the rock, or is it divine intervention....

big cross.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

lol@

lol@
god, i guess i should hand my degrees back to the factory and take an english class...
today on NPR, a program on propaganda and lies...and how people believe what and why...
how sad...did you know if you tell a lie...(gossip), people will believe the lie no matter what the truth of the matter? and the louder one attempts to change the lie..the more their efforts support the lie...interesting.

researchers fed people lies...made up facts....and after three tellings of the false statements...regardless, when the researchers told the people the truth, and the first three times were false...the people believed the lie, rather than the true statement...wow.
gobbles had it right. scarie.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

TODAY WAS A DAY TO HONOR CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR WINNERS...

WHOOPIE...WE SEE WHO HONORED WHOM...
the winners themselves honored those who work everyday to keep america safe...
not one of you posted a thing...i waited all day to see...actually posted on another site and had a decent response...i guess dutchhunters are so greedy that nothing but the delusion is important...
too sad for words.

good thing i am the least of the least and my opinion doesn't matter.