Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
eldorado
Part Timer

The Duke

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

The Duke is sacred.

Whether one is a dreamweaver, Ork, or Gatekeeper we can all agree on that.

The truth is a funny thing. It is always out there we are the ones to choose whether to see it. Roman Soldiers, Oz and Yetti all in the Superstions, go figure. Probably the holy grail,(a woman) and a tribe of Amazons.

Hell Dreamweavers and Gatekeepers are just a small part of the Disneyland called the Superstitions.

So how does one seperate the wheat from the chaff. Suspect National Geographic is doing that as we speak. 8O

Sure you didn`t go to Georgia Tech?

Have a great day. Have to get my picture made. Big hat and all that.

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Does Kevin Costner count on the list of cool movies? He could be the exception to the rule, though he's not an action movie guy......

Disneyland is cool. I didn't used to think so until I had kids.

Nope, but my Dad used to take me to Atlanta to see Hammering Hank and Niekro and his knuckleball.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
eldorado
Part Timer

Cool

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Always liked Mr. Costner`s films. Not sure why. Thought Dancing with Wolves was a wonderful movie.

Niekro was special. Not sure how a knuckelball pitcher does it but when successful they simply can`t be hit. Maybe it is because they really don`t know where it is going so how can the hitter figure it out.

Hank Aaron was incrediable, but more importent he was a model for young people. Really a class guy. Saw him play many times.

Don`t think our young people have many models these days. Believe we as a people will really lament the destruction of the American family and the moving of all those jobs overseas. Guess sometimes it is good to be getting old.

Had a funny experience recently. Late`s son is a good helicopter pilot and we were together flying near Ork Mountain circling a little raven where one of the LDM`s exist and there were several creatures hiding out in there. Not sure what the big deal was. Perhaps they were Yetti guarding a holy site. Neat little raven actually. Not on any topographical map. :lol:

Always amuses me that folks keeping sending folks to Ork Mountain when they know their LDM isn`t there. Guess that is why they send them there.

On another subject I was thinking the other day about the most importent clues to the location of the sacred that exist in print, not the LDM flavor of the month. I would have to say probably at the top of my list would be the comments by Ely in his book. His comment about the good day he and Bark had is a riot, particularly considering where they were at the time. A good day indeed.

Also his comments about Jacob and the secrets Jacob kept. Jacob only told people things he wanted them to know. 8)

Sometimes folks don`t realize that they think they know who they are dealing with but they only know what they are allowed to know and want to believe anyway.

And the best was the business about the waterfalls up on Bluff Spring Mountain. Rumour has it that Aliens with ray guns removed somethings that were behind those waterfalls years ago.

Good Day Mr. Zentull and what was it the old mountain man said to Jerimiah Johnson. One looks good if they have their scalp when so many are after it. :lol:

Sobor too long. Ever played poker with Mormons? They don`t lose well. Oh well he is a bishop and has far too much money anyway. His money will end up in a charity here in Las Vegas.

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Tried to hit an old junkball pitcher once. Seems like it would be easy, but its like trying to hit a butterfly with a Qtip.

Took a while to get into "Dances with Wolves", guess I catch on slow sometimes. "Open Range" though hooked me right away.

Wolves are funny dogs, tear up the furniture, shy away all the time, lose 1/2 their body weight in fur a month and like to prowl around most of the night. After 3 I got to admit I lost the romantic notions about owning one, but love the intelligence and independence of their nature.

Just got to remember those steel trap jaws can hurt when your playing.

Hopefully Teyah can make the rendezvous this year, working hard on getting her socialized properly and people friendly.

Used to carry a deck of cards in my pack every trip, those days of cards by the campfire seem to be gone. I remember my parents and Tex and his wife playing cards while I sat in the middle of a virtual cowboy museum playing with the dogs. I wonder sometimes where all that stuff went afterwards. Guess most folks would call it junk, but a branding iron makes a nifty sword when your just a kid.

I'll just throw a deck in the pack........maybe one day we will cross paths
djui5
Expert

Re: Candles and Flashlights

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:Mr. Zentull,

Good to hear from you.

I checked the pictures again. Only saw a candle. Suspect flashlights were hard to come by in those days.

No real point in leaving one in there.

E.

Are you talking about the pictures Late told me about? Can I see them?

Ruth had a flashlight, it was in the picture of his remains :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Let's All See Them......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

"Are you talking about the pictures Late told me about? Can I see them?"

Foolish boy......... :lol:

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Joe,

There are no stupid questions....or foolish ones for that matter.

Lot of silly answers though
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Just Being Silly.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

My post was meant to be as silly/foolish as the possibility of Randy seeing pictures of Adolph Ruth, or his body,
(other than what has been published) anywhere in the Superstitions.

For that reason, I placed a :lol: in the text.

While both parties may be serious, the rest of us simply :roll: .

Take care,

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

Cards

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Thank you for opening up. I imagine those were special days you spent as a youngster.

Perhaps I should open up a bit. What makes you think you have not met me? Gatekeepers have been in those mountains since ancient times.

Remember one day flying over Randy. Really regret we didn`t land.

I think I have said before that the hardest truth to see is the one right in front of you. By having you focus on one Gatekeeper the rest of us could do what we have always done. Safeguard the holy.

Mr. Ribaudo has been quite helpful in that effort. A tip of the hat to him for his good deed.

One might consider us friends of the original locals. Not everyone perished in Eldorado Canyon or the Canyon of the Souls. They are a special group of folks.

Have to relieve this gentleman of some more money. He really is a charitable person at heart. I think this check will go to the NAACP.

I am also a Democrat.

As far as the pictures go will be glad to share them with you and Randy. All you have to do is ask me personally. I am literally right under your nose.

I will give you a hint. I have beached a number of whales and have never posted on this site wearing my Dutchhunter hat.

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

The trail of tears

Post by eldorado »

Perhaps it is time to simply wrap this up.

After the destruction of Calalus and the running battle that carried over into the Superstitions and ended in the last stand in the Canyon of the Souls and the other, the remaining survivors abandoned outposts on the Colorado River and Southern Utah.

Most migrated east into what now is known as Mo., Tennessee, Georgia and South Carolina. Keeping to themselves they built lives and carried on their traditions while becoming part of more friendly cultures.

Some even eventually made their way to Europe and settled in what is now known as France and Germany.

Many years later some would return. Adventurers who would fight in the civil war and become significant players in the building of the west and the re-birth of the south. Some to Mexico, where their mining expertise and knowledge of the stars and other things proved invaluable to certain prominent Mexican families.

Some returned to Arizona and help create the LDM legend, others simply protected what was sacred to them and to their ancestors.

Until three years ago none of this was known outside a small group of individuals. Now we are in year four. A very importent year to us.

You see gentlemen you are all children of Calalus.

We always spend a few days at the Massacre Grounds this time of year looking up old friends. Not really hard to find. Drop in for a cup of coffee. Just look for the folks with the $5.00 gold coin from Carson City on their person. Some rings, some wear them on chains.

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Gate keepers, Beam shakers, Tale makers.......

Sorry, got caught up in a hot pastrami, fletching shafts and watching for a critter. At least the rain held out until this morning.

There is this gorge where a good size buck likes to watch the canyon below. Tough shot, but I am working on it. Hopefully he won't take a dive on me.......that could get messy.

Which reminds me to get out to Usery and sling some arrows.

Cards are packed up....I scrapped the wax off of them. Figured I should carry a clean deck.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Old News.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

Perhaps a "search" for the word "Calalus" is in order. We have covered this before.

Take care,

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

Post by eldorado »

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Drinking In The Knowledge........

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Big E.,

OK, I give. Can you tell me which University, or museum, has the Calalus artifacts at the present time? Without a doubt it is the most important (historical) discovery in the history of our country.

Thanks,

Joe Ribaudo
eldorado
Part Timer

The Artifacts

Post by eldorado »

Good Evening Mr. Ribaudo,

Your question is well a very good one. If you mean where are the majority of artifacts that exist from Calalus well we do not have them but I know who does. We all do.

I will discuss that question in a bit but lets look at the major locations of artifacts. The most importent location is obviously in the Superstition Mountains. The Canyon of the Souls and Oz are intact. We have located artifacts and relocated them there for safekeeping from family members and other interested parties.

The second major location is a underground vault not far from Parhump, Nevada. this location was constructed with the help of a major player in the gaming industry in Nevada. Wonderful gentleman.

The university locations are in the south. These sites will become public once I have passed on. I would guess that will be in about 3 months.

Time to turn all of this over to the young pups.

Reminds me of an interesting story. Several years ago Late had two acquaintances, one in Georgia another in Arizona who were after the same information. Late sent them on a wild goose chase. Not really sure why. Know Late liked both gentlemen, well it is what it is.

Anyway the chief inventory of items from Calalus are hidden in a research facility run by a certain church. Not sure they quite know how to handle all of this. Calalus bears directly on the underpinnings of their religion and creates a lot of problems if all of this works out differently than they hope. They really do have several fine universities and I have great admiration for their values.

Real shame the founder of their church came across items that were from Calalus. Being a young man he just ran with it. the Metal Plates he found were not much different than the silver map that was hidden in a opera house in Nevada. That map was a lot more specific than the one our young man had. Interesting he came across a record of the ancient Jewish inhabitants in America. Believe he found a sword, and compass like instrument.

From what I have read of his writings it seems things got pretty confused in translation. We have been able to determine a group of familes did eventually end up in Vermont and New York. Can`t really determine the relationship between the young man and those familes but who knows.

I do know one thing for a fact there are artifacts from that period that point to the Salt Lake City area. Whether or not those items influenced later events who knows. I suspect they did. Those artifacts will never see the light of day. 8O

Did you ever see the Davinci Code. Great Movie. 8O

Well it is finally time to really move on. Events will soon catch up to everyone anyway. I had just as soon spend the time left in Mexico with a fine lady, bottle of whatever, and a wonderful meal. I have no intention on leaving anything in the gas tank.

Suspect I have one final trip in me to the Superstitions.

I suspect Klondike may respond to posts if he sees something of value.

By the way I hope you find your way to Oz one day. there is a name on a wall that I hope you will be proud of. A good man. :D

Also please pm me with a address. Late said there is a book you were interested in a long time ago. He wanted you to have it.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Ruth's Remains.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I believe there is a flashlight in the pile.....

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

The Light

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Ribaudo,

It is good to see that you have finally seen the light.

Having said that what is it they say it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. 8O

Who knows what went through people`s mind at that time and why things ended up as they did. Would think maybe a low life took the flashlight and maybe a sophisticated (relatively speaking) individual put it back. :D

You know the folks from Calalus were really a fun loving group. One of them asked me if this was your place. Told them I didn`t know but I would ask.

http://eldoradobarandgrill.com/

If this is your place I am very impressed. Would love to come visit and meet the ladies. Wow. Hell a whole weekend might be needed. I could just drink myself to death.

Enjoyed the pictures of your new LDM. Hard to believe someone would do such things on government land. My bet is on the Black Legion, Yetti`s or Orks.

Take Care and go easy on the young pups. They maybe your key to Oz.

Really do have to go and get ready for the gathering. 8)

E.

http://eldoradobarandgrill.com/
eldorado
Part Timer

Post by eldorado »

CBS 2 NEWS
National News
Georgia Tech head picked to lead Smithsonian
March 16, 2008 03:34 EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Smithsonian Institution is returning to its academic roots. It's named the president of Georgia Tech the new leader of the museum complex.

G. Wayne Clough , an engineer by training, will become the 12th secretary of the world's largest museum and research complex on July 1st.

Perhaps you ladies haven`t seen anything yet.

Wonder what Late`s deletions had to do with all of this. 8O

E. :lol:

Copyright © 2007, Sinclair Acquisition IV, Inc. | Privacy Policy | EEO Annual Report : Adobe Acrobat required to view this document :D :D
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I am managing the Savannah Sandgnats and the Louisville Bats this year...........the Bats look pretty good and solid, some real good kids on both teams. First game is the 26th and I am pumped up. Seems like I get stuck in the south every year, with the exception of the Wolverines last fall. Took the kids to the Rangers/Rockies game Saturday for a big event where they get to take the field before the game. We come right out of the tunnel. Pretty cool for the little ones and big ones alike.
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

zentull wrote:I am managing the Savannah Sandgnats and the Louisville Bats this year...........the Bats look pretty good and solid, some real good kids on both teams. First game is the 26th and I am pumped up. Seems like I get stuck in the south every year, with the exception of the Wolverines last fall. Took the kids to the Rangers/Rockies game Saturday for a big event where they get to take the field before the game. We come right out of the tunnel. Pretty cool for the little ones and big ones alike.
That's great!! I tried to be a coach last year, but since I don't have any kids I got a raised eyebrow look as if to say "no kids of his own, but he wants to help coach kids? - he must be a pedophile." The answer was no if I don't have any children playing.

Kinda sad when they're always looking for coaches and I'd love to help young kids start appreciating the sport I love - just goes to show what the world's come to these days I suppose *sigh.*

How cool is that to come out of the tunnel onto a real baseball field to applause :) As you said, I'm sure it even gave some of the "big" kids goosebumps as well!

Got your e-mail and hope to catch you sometime later this week.
klondike
Part Timer

The Flight

Post by klondike »

Gentlemen,

Two cargo planes landed in a remote airstrip in South Africa two days ago with the history of our people.

Oz still exists in the Superstitions its just lacks the holy and the sacred. Terms that really can only be applied justly to a people not a place. The gold is still there. It really is not importent. Plenty of that here on the Rand. The Anglo and Spanish history of Oz remains also. All in the map room, for anyone interested.

Four years ago it became clear that Oz would eventually be compromised. The individuals who knew of Oz`s existence were simply too good and most of us save a few were getting too old to continue a dance that began over a 150 years ago.

Late`s deletions are the saga of that exodus.

It is now time for celebrations.

Thanks to those who have been a part of this knowningly and otherwise.

God bless and enjoy those magnificant mountains.

Georgia Tech is a special place but I always preferred Auburn. Having said that the Smithonian does have a great magazine. Good Read.

Klondike
Cubfan64
Expert

Klondike...

Post by Cubfan64 »

Sorry I came in so late in the story - it sounds like it was at the least a very interesting one, and at most history changing.

Wish I could have been a part of it.

At first I was thinking "South Africa for a storage location of historical artifacts - what are they thinking????!!!" but then again I realized in this day there's really no country or place safe from eventual pillaging and destruction is there? :(
klondike
Part Timer

Oz

Post by klondike »

Hello Mr. Fan,

Good luck to you in your trek in the Superstitions.

Be careful in your searches for the LDM. The trail north of Mailaipi that leads to the LDM`s north of the Salt River are full of grief.

The United States is still the Greatest country on earth. Never doubt that.

Having said that home is where the heart is.

Klondike.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Follow The Yellow Brick Road.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Paul,

Should you decide to take "klondike's" recomendations, and search for "home", I would suggest that you not start from Malapais Mountain or anywhere else in the Superstitions.

Degrees, Minutes, WGS84

N 33 35.909
W 111 22.181
Elevation around 3,180'

That might put you somewhere close to the center of klondike's "heart" and "home". It might be a little east of there.

At that point you will be on the north side of the Salt River. Just getting there will be half the fun.

I am at the store, so I could be wrong. I should think that klondike would give you (a newbe) a little more help than the tease he provided, since:

"Four years ago it became clear that Oz would eventually be compromised. The individuals who knew of Oz`s existence were simply too good and most of us save a few were getting too old to continue a dance that began over a 150 years ago."

Take care,

Joe