Who's got the SCISSORS?

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

Who's got the SCISSORS?

Post by Gene Reynolds »

I finely have the answer.........

Lets see now.........

The first doc that I wrote about ---- the one I sent you all the long letter about.....the one that never returned my calls - the one that screwed up at the operating table with my eye thing - well anyway - he still has never called me - but then - it has only been a year ago.

And then there’s the Heart doc that sent me ( 2 months ago ) for the angio plasty........ And then 5 days later at his office asked me if I went! I said - of course I went - did you get the results yet? Well, I will call down and get them...... (I guess he forgot).......Anyway....it is about 50 feet away to the hospital - but he said he would get them right away and call me tonight with the results. ( that was a 55 mile trip ) It is now over 2 months later - I guess he just forgot to call me.......! Oh well - a $6,000.00 operation – and what happen to telling me about the results?

And the there’s The vascular surgeon that I went to 3 weeks ago..... I got all my records with me and presented them to him without a flaw. He was so impressed . .. . So impressed in fact . .. That he said he found flaws in them and wanted part of them done over again ...... So, I was patient and did what he wanted all over again.... 3 days later - they were done and I sent for copies as well. Mine arrived at my house 2 weeks ago - He said he would call me just as soon as he got them................ I am still waiting...........!

2 weeks ago - on a Monday morning - 6 AM - my nose bleed for 4 hours - I went to 2 doc’s because my primary care doc said I was bleeding so bad ( and I was ) he had no way to stop it - so he sent me 2 miles away to another doc that also had no way to stop it but at least he tried. He was ready to have me sent via ambulance for a possible transfusion if I needed it... But it finally stopped an hour later. ( I ran out of freaking blood ) I drove back home with a close pin on my nose........ and kept it there a long time...... The next morning - same time - I awakened with again with the same problem------- Tammy immediately got up and took me to the hospital where we sat for 6 hours. They stuck a kotex up my - - nose - - checked my blood ( 5 Viles they drew ) and finally sent me home.. My ENT doc - took it out a week later - Gene you seem to have a sinus problem ? ( Noooooooooo Sh) is that all? ( by the way - it still bleeds some, but I won’t mention it if you don’t)

My primary care doc . ... Here we go again..... I went straight so him from the ENT doc.......I told him that Sunday - I lost sight in both eyes for 1 and a half hours - and it happened again Monday for an hour, just before I came into your office. My eves all of a sudden were so blurred I could not see to drive home... He acted very concerned, took 3 vials of blood, told me he would get this out immediately , not to worry- he would take care of it.!! That was a week ago........ I think he must have phone problems.....Haven’t heard a word from him - and it happened again today.

That’s 4 doc’s in a row now that can’t find a phone ......... I have come to the conclusion ..... That there is a conspiracy -------- either there is a freaking ghost following me around cutting all the phone cords in Georgia = = = or == you guys are all following me around with a pair of scissors - - - - - - - - - Now which is it? - which one of you has the scissors?

The story you have just heard is sadly - VERY True ........ I have now used up all my resources in Georgia for 60 mile range - there are no more doc’s anywhere near here that I can use...

In all sincerity, I don’t know what else to do except perhaps leave the state and go where there might be real doctors...... (Now that’s a scary thought) ( real doctors) That would be difficult - but not impossible................

I am very tired from all this . And can not handle much more..........

Anyone have and ideas at all - — - I hate it - but I am ready to leave here if it has comes to that. And if I did - Without a doubt = it would be Arizona

Gene
Writer of Borrego 13