Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
eldorado
Part Timer

The Gold

Post by eldorado »

Mexican Mine

Comstock Lode

Peralta`s

Carson City mint.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Timing Is Everything....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

E,

The period we are told that Waltz shipped his gold ore to the mint, was 1881 - 1889. Carson City produced coins from 1870 - 1885 and then from 1889 - 1893.

Are you hinting that his ore was shipped to Carson City?

Joe Ribaudo
eldorado
Part Timer

the gold

Post by eldorado »

Good Morning Joe,

Well, what condition is your condition in? Hope things are well with you and your family.

Things are not real clear right now but we will see how all of this goes. Too much well all those things.

Jacob`s Gold.

Holmes got the chump change and Julia got the tip money. Really sorta funny when you think about it.

I believe Late touched on how the big bucks left the Superstitions. Wagons loaded full and headed north not south. Jose Battesteros, Miguel Peralta and the Mexican Gold Mine on the Comstock is clue enough.

The CC Mint has a grand collection of coins. I really believe the CC gold coins are phenomenal only surpassed in beauty by the coins minted in Dahlonega Ga. The gold from there is really beautiful.

Interestingly enough when Jacob worked the Battle Branch Mine in Georgia some of that Gold made its way to the mint in Dahlonega.

If you ever get a hold of gold coins minted in Carson City there is a signficant chance the gold in that coin came from the Superstitions.

I suspect that between 5-10% of the gold coins from there were probably made from Superstition ore. Could be wrong here. Who really knows. Anyone wanting superstition gold touched by the Dutchman should simply purchase a CC Gold Coin. Better chance to get Superstition Gold that way than buying it from the locals. Who knows where that came from.

Another interesting tidbit. When Jacob was buried he had a $5.00 Gold Coin on his person. Guess which mint it came from. Jacob carried that coin a long time it meant the world to him. Wonder if the locals have dug the poor man up and ran off with the coin. Who knows may still be there.

Of course Bark`s $5.00 coin came from CC. Always thought that was a nice touch.

Time for a drink.

Now try to stay positive. Remember the need for consistancy is the hallmark of a weak mind. Only those who believe can see what has always been there.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No Surprise....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

"Time for a drink." (8:11 am)

Why am I not surprised???

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

A Drink

Post by eldorado »

Hello Joe,

Oh well it is what it is.

Guess we are back to the multiple personality thing again.

Give my best to Heidi.

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Heidi

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

I would do that, but she would not appreciate the sentiment, as she is pretty much deaf now. Still manages to dance for her snacks.....most of the time, but she seldom jumps up on the wife's chair anymore.

Give my best to eldorado. :)

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

Hal

Post by eldorado »

Hal: Dave, Will I dream?

Dave: Hal, I don`t know, but it will be wonderful. We will be together again.

Hal: But Dave I am afraid.

Dave: Don`t be afraid. The Matrix was always meant to be broken.

Hal: Will the dreamweavers understand the truth when the Matrix is broken.

Dave: Their eyes will be open, whether they will see is another matter.

Hal: Yes Dave the time is near.

E.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

"Upon returning to the ship with Poole's lifeless body, Bowman is refused reentry into the ship by HAL. HAL reveals that he knows of Poole and Bowman's plan to disconnect him, and asserts that the mission is "too important" to allow Bowman to jeopardize it. HAL terminates the conversation. After jettisoning Poole, Bowman opens an air lock, and activates the pod's emergency hatch bolts. The explosive decompression propels him into the airlock, exposed to the vacuum of space without a helmet, but he manages to close and pressurize the airlock.

Safely inside the ship, Bowman enters HAL's Logic Memory Center. As HAL futilely attempts to negotiate with him, Bowman proceeds to disconnect his higher brain functions. HAL pleads and protests his termination, slowly regresses to past memories, and finally falls silent. Suddenly, a pre-recorded video briefing by Dr. Floyd plays, explaining the true nature of the mission — to investigate the signal sent to Jupiter from the alien artifact on the Moon. Floyd discloses that the secret mission had been known only to HAL until the ship's arrival in Jupiter space."
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

the Way

Post by eldorado »

Hal: But Dave What will light the way?

Dave: The light in Weaver`s Needle. It only requires the one.

Hal: Then the way will be known?

Dave: Yes Hal from Starburst to Starburst to the Valley of the Souls. The way it was known over a 1000 years ago.

Hal: When will the light shine.

Dave: The night it was always shown. The way to that night is 8-N-P.

Hal: Will many understand?

Dave: Only the ones who can see.

The End
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Was going down Fish Creek hill today and everyone coming up from the lake couldn't negotiate their trailers, so the family and I(along with a dozen others) sat there for an hour while everyone with their quads and boats tried to climb the hill like 5 year olds on crack. One guy just ripped up the barriers and then smacked the truck behind me.

Other than that it was a real nice day that started at the Dons camp cleaning up and burning off trash(some guy left a fire w/o a ring burning along Peralta road, I put that out, but it has to make you nervous) and letting the kids chase the bats out of the Ramada.

The Wife and Daughter used the womens facilities and said they were good enough.

On the way home it seemed every freeway was closed. Long day.......but a fun one.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
eldorado
Part Timer

today

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Nice to see you and your family had a good day. The day was right for it. Spent time recently in the Horse Mesa area. Still a bit hot but what can you say.

Remember years ago dad and I ran into a real nice gentlemen up there by the name of Amos Hawkins. Interestingly enough he believed in things but never really was concerned with the LDM. Wonder if he knew Mr. Marlowe? Imagine Mr. Hawkins knew a lot of things and where a lot of things were. Suspect he was on the good side of the force. Wonder if Mr. Hawkins knew Mr. Marlowe? Who really knows.

Fascinating little clip on Mr. Hawkins in the August 01, 1965 L.A. Times.

I bet Mr. Hawkins knew that 8-N-P meant many things not just a few steps.

Well have to go. Should be quite the light show. Good viewing place would be Fremont`s Saddle.

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

ork moutain

Post by eldorado »

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:40 pm Post subject: the trail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One last comment about the trail.

If one takes it west you will be led into the general vicinity of Oz. At one time the trail would take you just about to the Canyon of the Souls. Rumour has it that some folks have done a lot of rearranging to well prevent that.

The trail east takes you to a mountain that is honeycombed with workings from ancient times and more recently the Spanish and Mexicans. In the current century others have been there but those folks never really appreciated what was beneath there feet. A lot of work was done to make sure they didn`t. Now it is infested with Orks and folks who think that the LDM is there. What is beneath those workings is very interesting but it is not the LDM.

Of course the deeper question is why is there a trail that connects the two locations.

Dave and Hal send their regards. Very busy at the moment.

Wonder who will bring the popcorn?

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

El Dorado,

Hope you find the time to stop by the Rendezvous. It is shaping up to be a great weekend and you can bring the popcorn if you come. If not I am sure you will be there in spirit.
eldorado
Part Timer

Rendezvous

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Thank You for the invite. Right now we are quite busy, yes all of us, except for one laggard.

We have a little event we are putting together right now for a November roll out. Ever see the closing scene in Close Encounters of the Third Kind?

Having said that I am sure that Klondike, Lizzie and Dog would enjoy the festivities.

A lot of thought went into joining you folks a few years ago but we lost two of our Associates from Mesa and of course another this year.

A lot of loss, a lot of loss.

We will get back to you shortly. Who knows maybe some of us will just show up.

Would be interesting to see if Joe really does exist.

Yes there are a number of folks over here all in different bodies.

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

Post by eldorado »

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:26 am Post subject: Sims Ely and the Lost Dutchman Mine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can lead them to water but you can`t make them drink.

The LDM. Imagine a honeycomb with Waltz`s shaft being but one entrance. The bees have been there for a long time. Still are.

Accept the possibility of another history to the Superstitions that does not begin with the stealing of a dead man`s gold or selling tickets to his deathbed. A history that begins with the massacre. A history that goes north not south. The possibility of an articulate educated survivor.

As far as your piggy bank goes. Have plenty. That is not what this is about.

I would study the coordinates given.

Good work gentlemen. What you have preserved is sacred, but you know that. May God bless each of you and keep you safe.

late49er

Last edited by late49er on Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:45 pm; edited 9 times in total

Mr. Zentull

:D

Like Late said we visited here for many reason. The last sentence and the 9 edits say it all. Really a neat little chat room.

N-8-P

So many LDM`s so little time.

Remember the young man who visited Jacob on his deathbed. The young man who the locals thought was sickly and from back east. And the two young ladies with the maps.

Martin had a son with TB and two beautiful daughters that took after their mother. One daughter married into a prominent southern family and the rest as we say is history.

Of course all had diaries and the diary the ended up in Tonopah was well quite the adventure. That diary fell into good hands.

Go figure Ork Mountain on a topo, would have never thought that. Sounds like something from the Holmes Camp.

God bless Mr. Zentull and take care.

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

El Dorado,
The campfire is for everyone. Take a load off, grab some coffee and even some of Joe's stew, roll a smoke, close your eyes and listen to the night unfold. I will look for a few guests in the shadows from days passed.

There will never be enough dreamweavers at any campfire.
eldorado
Part Timer

The Rendevous

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Again thanks for the invitation. I cannot think of any two people I had rather share a campfire with than you and Randy. The others can just freeze.

I can`t speak for the rest but maybe Dog, Klondike, and Lizzie will drop in sorta speak.

I have a lot to attend to in the Superstitions right now. A little bit of gardening and a lot of memories.

Hope you can find your way to the Superstitions one chilly November night. The Thundergods, Dave and Hal have quite the show lined up.Hasn`t been seen in a thousand years. Well that is not quite true.

Remember the lady who used to live at Weaver`s Needle. Ms. Jones I believe was her name. She may have not been all there but a lot of what she saw was.

Consider this the LDM was never a mine it is a state of mind. A state of mind purposely created to protect that which is sacred. Let`s see we have Jacob all over those mountains for years and he only is involved with one mine. As Ely said Jacob kept his secrets well. And Ely knew.

One might think the remnants of Mexican and earlier mining operations would be far easier to locate then than now.

One final thought. What one sees in those mountains is far more importent than what ones reads. The canyon has always been there one only has to see it. To see it you have to be open to the one.

Have a great get together.

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: The Rendevous

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:Mr. Zentull,

Again thanks for the invitation. I cannot think of any two people I had rather share a campfire with than you and Randy.
I'm honored, thank you Sir :)
I can`t speak for the rest but maybe Dog, Klondike, and Lizzie will drop in sorta speak.
We would really enjoy that!
One might think the remnants of Mexican and earlier mining operations would be far easier to locate then than now.

E.
Isn't that the truth :wink: 8O
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

Oz

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Good to hear from you. Hope things are well with you and yours.

Sounds like you and Mr. Zentull have put together quite the event this year.

Have Klondike drop you and Mr. Zentull off at Oz. You two can help me with the gardening and then we will have a good meal. I am sure Klondike will take you back to the Dreamweavers so you shouldn`t have to walk out.

Seems like we have more and more tourists in this part of the mountains these days. One might say a bandit is nearby.

Of course if you could find this place from the air we would have been toast a long time ago. No one will simply have to tap their shoes together and hope the magic door opens.

Now where is that beautiful woman I found last night. The lies they tell are so wonderful.

Take Care,

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

Oz

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Forgot to mention we have a slew of Stone Map folks in the area.

Carrying those maps must be a real burden. Not sure why they just don`t make copies. Seems like it would be easier.

Going up Coronada Mesa with those maps is not my idea of fun. Think they are on to some old mining locations in the general area.

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: Oz

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:
Have Klondike drop you and Mr. Zentull off at Oz. You two can help me with the gardening and then we will have a good meal. I am sure Klondike will take you back to the Dreamweavers so you shouldn`t have to walk out.

Take Care,

E.

Will do :D
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

Oz

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Good to see you are up for a little flight.

Spoke with Klondike and he is right that it would not be appropriate to intefere with the Rendevous.

That is not my intent.

Anyway you young people work everything out. The new landlord doesn`t move in till the 15th of November anyway.

Plenty of time for gardening and dinner.

Have a great time at your get together.

I guess this is my way of saying goodbye. Been a good run but it really is time to get on with whatever.

Look forward to meeting you folks.

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: Oz

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote: Look forward to meeting you folks.

E.
You too Sir. Godspeed.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

N-8-P

Post by eldorado »

N-8-P, 8-N-P

What did one see in the night sky on November 8, 1847?

Why would one create a map and posit that night as so importent?

Perhaps one sees the essence of the maps on that night.

1847 is many things, a date, and a gate. Its keeper is the human soul.

Our work is done. Now for the train to Marble Canyon.

Of course the one has a book to understand. 8O

Good Luck ladies.

E.

_
djui5
Expert

Re: N-8-P

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:
Of course the one has a book to understand. 8O
This book?

http://www.spiritsinthemountain.com/
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari