Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
Lizzie

Canyon

Post by Lizzie »

Eldorado,

My father stumbled into a canyon years ago that he talked about until he died. Dad could never find it again. He said it was near the Salt River in the Northwestern part of the range.

He ranted that everything was different.

What you have posted describes what he told us.

Please pm me.

Liz
eldorado
Part Timer

The Canyon

Post by eldorado »

Hello Lizzie,

Before we swap spit I would like to ask you a few questions. My initial impression is that you have this mixed up with some of the craziness that goes on in this site or you maybe a lady ork, or someone from the dark side of the force.

1. How did you father enter the canyon? Your comment that he stumbled into it is a understatement.

2. If he was in Oz there is a prominent feature of the Canyon that I have never mentioned. What is that feature and what are the four symbols that surround that feature?

Now I have a fine woman to meet for dinner and drinks.

E.
Lizzie

Canyon

Post by Lizzie »

Eldorado,

Dad had to lower himself with a rope. He said there was no other way to get to the canyon floor. He exited through a cave that took him near the Salt River. Dad said the cave was sealed when he returned.

Dad said that there was a large sunburst in the canyon that had writings he did not understand. The sunburst only had two symbuls. The one on top meant the beginning. The one on the bottom meant the end. He said nothing about 4.

We have pictures.

Thank You.

Lizzie
eldorado
Part Timer

The Canyon

Post by eldorado »

Hello Lizzie,

Amazing, absolutly amazing.

Your father was in Oz. The mixture of ancient cultures there is fascinating.

It is not a sunburst but a starburst. The difference is importent. The Alpha sign noted the beginning of the city and the Omega sign marked it`s end. The place runs the educated nuts. Good place for them to be.

A lot more there but it is of little importence. Only two symbols not four.

I suspect you lack pictures because if you had them this conversation would not be occurring.

I wish you and your famly well. Your father is someone to be proud of.

His Last name wouldn`t be Grindstaff would it?

Good luck

E.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Dad's Adventures

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Lizzie,

Welcome to the LDM Forum.

I hope you will tell us more about your Dad's adventures.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Welcome Lizzie,

A picture tells a thousand words they say. The member archive is a great way to show your cards. El Dorado seems to to like to call bluffs. I think we should check his sleeves now and again though. I am a firm believer that you should bring an extra ace to every card game.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
klondike
Part Timer

The Gold

Post by klondike »

Lizzie,

Did your father return with ore samples from the cave?

If so how would you describe their look?

Sincerely,

Klondike
Lizzie

the Canyon

Post by Lizzie »

Eldorado,

How did you know dad`s name?

Dad sold most of the pictures to a man who visited our house when I was a kid. Dad saved 4 pictures and told us never to tell anyone.

One picture shows the starburst and the symbuls.

Another picture shows a wall in a cave with many symbuls that my brother and I have never understood. We visited a museum in Mesa and saw a lot of the symbuls on some rock maps.

A picture shows a wall with the names of a lot of people. Two names I see are Jacob Walzer and Martin Heisner. Above the names it says something about protectors of the sacred.

The last picture shows a room with things that are very old.

Dad said their was a awful fight in that canyon.

Klondike,

Dad brought home a sack of gold. Most of it was gold pieces in a black rock. The rest was like lumps of gold with a clear rock.

Dad said the cave had gold everywhere. Dad said he had never seen anything like it.

Zentull,

For now I onlly want to know what this is all about.

Mr. Ribaudo,

Dad worked for the railroad and spent a lot of days in the Superstitions. Our family comes from Colorado. Dad had a lot of notes from our familly papers.

Lizzie
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Where in Colorado?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
TC ASKEY
Part Timer

Conversation

Post by TC ASKEY »

I think Eldorado is correct about Oz. It's beginning to sound like someone else has been getting into the Blindbowmans stash.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

One Wonders......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Terry,

I believe you are correct here. Only an altered mind could keep comming back to this kind of a solo conversation.

Hope you are staying dry up there.

Take care,

Joe
eldorado
Part Timer

Today

Post by eldorado »

Hello Lizzie,

See how wonderful this site is. They have all the answers so there really are no questions.

I forgot to mention that the man that visited your father was named Walter. His last name is of no consequence.

I believe we have worked all of this out privately. Any questions feel free to call.

I look forward to meeting you and your brother.

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
Lizzie

Thanks

Post by Lizzie »

Eldorado,

Thank you for all that you have done.

Can we take Randy and Zentull to the Canyon?

Lizzie
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

I'd love to go :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

The Canyon

Post by eldorado »

Hello Lizzie,

:D

Just be sure to close the door when you leave. Keeps out the undesirables. Watch the waterfall, don`t want you to get wet.

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Speaking of waterfalls.........the pool is filling as I type. My wife has nixed the idea of a 8 foot peak resembling Weavers needle next to the falls. She also wouldn't let me etch glyphs in the drink shelf in the grotto.....
eldorado
Part Timer

Oz

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Personally I think you have grounds for divorce. But having said that you do have a fine looking son. Sure she is a wonderful lady. Guess no one is perfect.

Mr. Zentull, Randy,

If you would like to visit Oz simply book reservations with Lizzie. I believe that Klondike is smitten with her. Since he is the pilot should not be a problem.

Reminds me of a funny story. If anyone ever read Late`s 29 deletions on one of his posts they would know all of this is true. Having said that someone did get at them. Just a bit late.

Just stay out of my wine cellar and feel free to grill up some burgers and fries but the filet mignon is mine.

Also remember no samples. It is prohibited to take things from the Superstitions, of course the black legion is excluded.

Afterwords you can both become outstanding dreamweavers.

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

Roses

Post by eldorado »

Roses are truly beautiful. Not really hard to grow in the right environment.

Too bad the Morales didn`t dig a bit deeper. A lot covered up there.

Liz Howland. Lizzie what a coincidence. Always should be a Lizzie in Oz.

Wonder what Lizzie talked about with Julia? And what does all of this have to do with the elder Tumlinson and a diary?

Believe someone once said the maps and the LDM are two sides of the same coin. What unites them is the trick in the trail. Mr. Tumlinson knew that well.

Malapais, doors, and waterfalls. Julia just did not know the waterfall was in a cave. Lizzie did.

Lizzie Howland knew, of course William Rose did also.

Time for drinks, women and water now. Mexico is beautiful.

Spanish ladies are special. Martin knew that also. He married one. Never could see sticking with one. Too much trouble.

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

Post by eldorado »

Gentlemen:

Georgia Tech 33
Notre Dame 3

I`m a rambling wreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva engineer, a hell of an engineer. A rambling gambling helluva engineer.

Maclaren 1908:

Auriferous veins or deposits may be of any form, may occur in any rock, and may have received their gold from various sources. Particular classifications based on obviously adventitious characters, as similarity of form of deposit, or identity of matrix or or of associated minerals, can therefore serve no useful purpose, either scientific or economic. Such classifications have been current for many years. Some have certainly been suggestive, but the majority have helped the miner and prospector not a whit, and have proved a source of confusion and embarrassment to the student.

Eldorado!

So much for the geologists who question whether or not gold exists in the Superstitions. These scientists could not hold Spurr`s,( great paper on the Goldfield, Nevada deposit in DACITE), Maclaren`s, or Emmons pick. It is there.

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

That was an ugly game. I almost felt sorry for the Notre Dame faithful.....

Almost sorry.......

I enjoyed it almost as much as the Michigan game......
eldorado
Part Timer

The Game

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Have to say that Notre Dame and Michigan really got a whipping.

Couldn`t happen to a nicer group of people. Personally I always pulled for Ohio State anyway.

Georgia Tech is more of a religious experience. Remember when Bobby Dodd was coach. Real fine gentleman. Dad used to take us rug rats to all of the games. Atlanta has changed a lot though. Too many people.

Seems 8-N-P is on folks mind. Just look to the stars it will all come together. All about time, maps, and celestial bodies.

See Joe vapor locked on Isogonic Drift Variance.

Isogonic Drift Variance and 8-N-P are related. Of course you need the Latin Heart and a few other things to bring it all together. Maybe better to simply get lucky and fall into it.

The maps are simply a time machine. Sit down and enjoy the ride. You only need to look up.

See you and Randy are working the Rendevous. Can`t think of two finer individuals to make that work. Good luck to both of you. Wonder if it will end up like the Burning Man Festival. Now that is a hoot. You could always burn Jacob at the end of the meet. Some of those folks would probably like to burn each other.

E.
djui5
Expert

Re: The Game

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote: See you and Randy are working the Rendevous. Can`t think of two finer individuals to make that work. Good luck to both of you.
Thank you Sir, it is an honor let me tell you!

[quote="eldorado"
Wonder if it will end up like the Burning Man Festival.
E.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Isogonic Drift

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

E.,

Didn't "vapor lock" on anything.

As for 8-N-P, I assume you are going to opt for it meaning 8-North-Polaris. Unfortunatly, that means that "Superstition Treasures" by Travis Marlowe is more than likely all lies.

If the book is a lie, seems like a good bet that the Stones are also false, something I have always said is a distinct possibility.

When people start out with a lie, it's really hard to believe anything they say in the future. Don't you agree????

Joe Ribaudo
eldorado
Part Timer

The Game

Post by eldorado »

Randy,

Have a great time. May the thunder gods be with you.

Joe,

Travis Marlowe? Really don`t know the gentleman. Neverless I would never call anyone associated the LDM a liar. Given the subject matter everyone seems to have their own reality. If it makes them happy so what is the damage.

Good to see you are in the hunt for the meaning to 8 N P. You are just that much closer to Oz. Just click your shoes together. Imagine that Novice has it all figured out by now anyway.

Will say that Oz does exist and we have given more valid clues to the truth of the Superstitions than has anyone in the last 150 years. Have to say the biggest lies though seem to be efforts of this century that mask under the illusion of scientific efforts. Personally I simply refer to it as Voodoo Geology.

Have a great day.

E.