Thank AYou Mr. Feldman

This forum is designed to be a place of learning, discussion, opinions, positive attitudes, and a general gathering of people with the same interests to post as they please.

Moderator: Jesse J. Feldman

eldorado
Part Timer

Thank AYou Mr. Feldman

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Feldman,

While we have never met I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for having a site like this.

It is a shame that some folks have used and abused it but you are to be admired for putting up with a lot of silliness that has gone on here.

It is ironic that some folks did so much to destroy and then set up their own site and got religion. I guess that site is their own personal AA program sorta speak. I suspect they will need a lot more than a 12 step program to set right what they did.

Anyone can destroy something but it takes a man to build something. As far as I am concerned this site is the only site that has honestly dealt with the Superstitions and the people that were a part of the legends and true history there.

In many ways you represent what is best and most beautiful about those mountains. The others are just footnotes and small ones at that.

Gotta go now to prepare for the big show and as they say get ready to take the last train to the coast.

E.