Taxes - Hey it was an oversight!

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Knun
Part Timer

Taxes - Hey it was an oversight!

Post by Knun »

Obama is having a hard time filling posts in his administration. Simply put the Chosen Ones of his party must have problems understanding the tax code or they are breaking the law.

I believe the number has now reached five, including the cheat that got his job anyway...that would be the head of the Treasury (who oversees the IRS).

This doesn't include Barney (pimp) Frank or Chalee Rangel who also have tax issues.

The latest is this woman: Kathleen Sebelius.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

These asshats are so transparent it's rediculious. They want to raise taxes but are above paying their own share.

So much for Obama's 60 page questionaire to be vetted for a job.

Obama can't even find Lib's that haven't broken the law to fill his cabinent.

At this rate he'll have 20 top Lib's outted for tax evasion by the end of the year. This Admiinistration is such a disaster it's funny.

Maybe he can get the Dem's to do their patriotic duty (as the VP said) and pay their fair share but I guess he has to nominate them for a post in his administration for them to do so.

At this rate my City Council Rep will be nominated for Surgeon General by November!

How's that Hope and Change working out for you asshats now??? You voted for this crap!