On The Job Training..

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
Knun
Part Timer

On The Job Training..

Post by Knun »

So a while back the Prime Minister of our greatest ally, Great Britian, comes to Washington to meet the new President.

For years the new President has stood with the Prime Minister at a podium to take turns telling everyone how much they like each other. But not with this asshat. He doesn't have a clue. So he does a sit down, informal talk with the Prime. OK, not too bad. He'll learn.

Then Gordan Brown breaks out the gift to the new President. Low and behold Brown presented Obama with a pen holder crafted from the timbers of the 19th century British warship HMS President (whose sister ship, HMS Resolute, provided the wood for the Oval Office's desk). By the way the desk was present to President Hayes on 23 November 1880. As a token of goodwill and friendship.

I know that's a tough act to follow but Obama came up with this! A tewnty-five DVD set.

This ASSHAT could only come up with a set of DVD's? Did this idiot think that this was appropriate for the occasion? Heck, you know darn well he didn't come up with this idea! One of his senior advisiors did and he approved it.

I looked at the list and they are pretty good so I priced them. Hey I'd love to have an exact copy of something going to the British Museum of History.

The grand total? $418.26

Not to be outdone, the GRAND ASSHATRESS, Michelle, gave Brown's children toy models of Marine One, the President's helicopter — gifts no doubt plucked from the White House gift shop at the last minute.

Brown's wife, Sarah, by contrast arrived with dresses for Sasha and Malia from the UK's trendy Top Shop (with matching necklaces) and a selection of books by British authors.

So there we go, the Leftist Loonies haven't a clue about such difficult things as gifts (what of Secretary Clinton's gift?) yet they are about to guide us out of Economic Peril.

Now that's change alright. Kinda like watching the Three Stooges in a burning theater.