i found it years ago but have not been in side...

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

i found it years ago but have not been in side...

Post by count »

yes i want to be rich and if not at least be the one to discover the ld mine. that was my thoughts years ago when i invested two years of reading everything there was to the story all the truths and all the lies and then deciding which ones were which and then finaly placing it all on typographical maps of the superstitions and then for the first time in my life i then went to the mountains to walk the journey that i had on my map. i could not make the journey that i had laid out for me to go because i did not realise how hard it was to walk it in a days time. i realised that if i continued onward at the time that it was that i would in fact almost be to the place i had on my map it would be past dark and that was no place for me to be at that time! i would have to come back better planned. i then turned around and by quite accidentally, i found the mine on my way back! all the points of the given clues i saw with my own eyes and as i turned around to look... there it was!!! i went towards it to enter but i did get scared of what could happen to me out there all alone so i decided to go back to fort worth to get my brother to go in with me. well, i guess you know what happened, yes he or anybody else could not just take off from work to go on what i could have possibally made up, so i did not press it to anyone...they had their chance and i did not try that hard to get anyone to go anyway. well, to this day i have not been back there. after all, its been safe for over a hundred years right where it is. right? <br>i am open for comments or thoughts on this. ask yourself first if it was you who found the ld mine, really, what would be the first thing you to do??? <br>by the way, i tell you this, the lost dutchman mine i found is NOT on the national mounument property and IS located on public land. this does make a difference. <br>i will tell more about it in my quest to sell my story to a nat'l enquirer or some other something or another, you know. i am in it for the money and the credit of the discovery. I still do wonder what really is inside. i am vidi, vinci, and remain till the finish.