sitting bull

TRANFER OF ALL POSTS IS COMPLETE
Archived postings from the old forum. Do not post new replies here.

"count" is listed as the author for all posts because the names of the original authors could not be transferred.
count
Expert

sitting bull

Post by count »

its a little known fact that when waltz first found his gold hoard in the myts. that sitting bulls war parties were active in the superstition area.it is said tho i cannot confirm it that wjhen sitting bull was dying he made reference to his mine in the superstitions. can anyone comment on this? as it seems to be yet another piece of proof.also germino left a curse on any white mabn who entered the mts -a curse that still endures. so beware germinos curse- pesh la chi -pesh la chi
count
Expert

Post by count »

sigh! see what i mean? need i say more?thanks bronco .why dont you try your hand at writing a book?its certainly a new angle.me? im off to kindergarten im late.lololololololololol
count
Expert

Post by count »

sitting bull? in the superstitions?whos kidding who?
count
Expert

Post by count »

Tatanka Iyotanka (Sitting Bull) was a war shaman of the Lakota Sioux, a member of the Hunkpapa band, that ranged throughout the northern plains in the mid-late 1800s. There are several well researched biographys on Sitting Bulls life, one of the latest, THE LANCE AND THE SHIELD by Robert M Utley I read several months ago. <br> <br>I have never come across any accounts <br>of Sitting Bull or any other Lakota making it into the American Southwest.
count
Expert

Post by count »

as i said its a little knowbn fact that although sitting bull was of the sioux nation he also had a treaty with germino which gave him mineral rights in apache land and this is where he must have ammassed his fantastic wealth.i think if sitting bulls speech could be found it may solve the who;le dutchman mystery
count
Expert

Post by count »

While I havent called anyone on the forum a moron yet, and dont intend to start now, I will admit your posts are tempting me. <br> <br>Sitting Bull, as you no doubt are aware, was killed in a fight with Lakota "ceska maza" (Indian policeman) <br>on December 14th , 1890. He was being placed under arrest, resisted, and then was simultaneously shot in the chest and back of the head at point blank range. <br> <br>Given these FACTS, I find it hard to beleive he was able to blurt out the location of the hidden Lost Dutchman Mine, that was entrusted to him by "Germino" (whoever that is)...tho I am assuming you are refering to the Bedonkohe war shaman known as Goyathla to the Apache and Geronimo to the anglos and Spanish. <br> <br>You have an interesting take on history, I must say. LOL
count
Expert

Post by count »

yes i know sitting bull was shot by geminos henchmen repeatedly.and the reason was(tho i cant prove it) was because he was about to make public the location of the dutchman.he said as much just before he was shot. it was while he was being carried to the hospital at fort apache wjhen he made his now famous speech regarding the mine. unfortynately the transcript of his speech got lost in the military archives.and im not a moron. in fact im a full blooded apache . pesh la chi pesh la chi
count
Expert

Post by count »

You are correct. You are not a moron. Your sterling grasp of history and geography (coupled with your excellent grammar and spelling acumen)proves this beyond a shadow of a doubt. lol
count
Expert

Post by count »

Well said. <br> <br>Let's let this issue rest now.
count
Expert

Post by count »

well ok then explain how sitting bull funded the little big horn massacre if he didnt have a gold mine in the superstitions.and just as matter of interest sitting bull was niiiiit killed by indian police. that was an imposter deliberately planted to allow sitting bull to return to superstitions to retrieve his gold without anybody being aware.
count
Expert

Post by count »

Wait. My information says that Sitting Bull was funded by a cartel consisting of the Ottoman Empire, die-hard Confederate politicians, and alien beings from Uranus. <br>It's hard to keep all the bull sitting straight here.
count
Expert

Post by count »

No no no. <br> <br>It is a well documented fact (well sort of) that Sitting Bull was speculating in Gold options and as a result the Panic of 1873 was directly attributable <br>to him trying to corner the gold market ..and simltaneously horde the supplies of gold bullion in the Black Hills. <br> <br>I can authoritatively state that the Ottoman Empire had little (if any) to do with this. However, your little known facts about the Uranus factor was right on the mark...dirty little grey aliens were directly attributable to the defeat of the 7th at the Little Big Horn.
count
Expert

Post by count »

scoff if u must.you just pertray your igorance. u are the meron not me