Wisdom Of An Indian Chief

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
buscar
Part Timer

Wisdom Of An Indian Chief

Post by buscar »

It was an average day and the Indians on a remote reservation asked their new Chief if there was gold in the Superstition Mountains. Since he was a Chief in a modern society he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the mountains he would only point and say “Me talk to Thunder God.”

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side he told his people that they would indeed receive an answer.. But being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the Forest Service and asked, "Is there gold in the Superstition Mountain?" "It looks like my tribe is testing my wisdom.” The Forest Service responded.

So the Chief went back to his people and told them to collect all the books they could find relating to tales of the Superstitions. A week later he called the Forest Service again. "Is there gold in the Superstition Mountains?" "Yes," the man at the Forest Service again responded.

The Chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every book on gold of the Superstitions that they could find. Two weeks later the Chief called the Forest Service again. "Are you absolutely sure that there is gold in the Superstition Mountains?"

"Absolutely," the man replied. "It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of our busiest times in the mountains ever." "How can you be so sure?" the Chief asked. The Forest Service replied, "The Indians are collecting all the books on gold and info off the LDM Forum like crazy."

buscar :lol: