Trust

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Trust

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Date: 09/07/05 17:53:20
To: [email protected]
Subject: Thanks for your confidence!

Joe,
I just wanted to thank you for your confidence! I truly appreciate you trusting me and the others with what you worked so hard for. I won't let you down and I'm sure the others won't either.

Since the others have been out exploring together on occasion, I'll need to gain their confidence.

I recieved the pictures they're great. Being as dense as I am you'll have to explain what I'm looking at in a few. Great Needle pictures.

I assume you arrived home safely?

Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

Kevin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who are trusting Kevin, you may want to consider the kind of snake he is.

Kevin asked to go on the pre-run for last years Rendezvous. After that, I asked the men who were there if they would be interested in joining a team to pursue my Stone Map conclusions. They all said yes, including Kevin.

I only asked that they keep my information confidential. They all agreed to do that.

Kevin has never continued contact with the other team members once he received my information. Shortly after that, Peter started saying that my team members were deserting me. Kevin took everything to Peter.

I believe it was a setup from the begining. Anyone who would trust people like this is looking for betrayal. They are both lower than whale shit. Anyone who lays down wiith those two dogs will get up with the worst kind of fleas.

It is, of course, my fault for mis-judging Kevin. What excuse will the rest of you have? They will both deny this, but every word is true, including the TYPE OF ANIMALS THEY ARE!!! (That would be mongrels".

My thanks to management for providing this forum. :D

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Joe

MY friends (including Kevin) will bleed for me. I trust them with my life.

After seeing you face to face, I actually feel sorry for you.

Enjoy these Forums and website. You are doing a great job.

P
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Friends

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

I have no doubt they will bleed for you. Your kind of friendship almost makes that a requirement. Spying, lying, back stabing, stealing and saying yes to anything you say, also comes with the territory.

In time, you expose them all......just as you did this weekend. Greg trusted you and you threw him under the bus. You did the same thing with Kevin, and you will do that with everyone you come in contact with.

The only thing that will give them any relief, is getting as far away from you as possible, and a good bath in the sheep dip.

Hopefully, you will stay in your own playpin, and quit trying to destroy this one. In time, they will (we can only hope) toss out the other identities you will continue to spread your filth with.

Have a good life.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Joe

Like I said, I DO feel sorry for you.

Good luck.

Goodbye.

P
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Good

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

I appreciate that concern. Now go away and give us all a break.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Liars Keep Lying

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Knun
Part Timer

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:28 pm Post subject: Enough of this poor poor pitiful Joe blather

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point this is getting a little to far off the bullshit meter for even myself to disregard. For those of you that actually listen to the poor me whining from Joe you may want to read on.

Joe says the following:
“For those of you who are trusting Kevin, you may want to consider the kind of snake he is.
Kevin asked to go on the pre-run for last years Rendezvous. After that, I asked the men who were there if they would be interested in joining a team to pursue my Stone Map conclusions. They all said yes, including Kevin.
I only asked that they keep my information confidential. They all agreed to do that.
Kevin has never continued contact with the other team members once he received my information. Shortly after that, Peter started saying that my team members were deserting me. Kevin took everything to Peter. “

Joe,
I realize you’re a legend in your own mind but a little truth is appropriate. As you say I agreed to keep your information confidential and I agreed to join your “Team.” But that is a far as the truth goes. We spent a total of an hour looking over your map. I took no photos or copies. I never asked for nor received a copy of your map. Of that hour I spent a total of maybe ten minutes actually looking at your map and the rest of the time was spent talking. After that meeting I continued to converse with your “Team” for a few weeks.

During that time I was trying to reconcile my ideas with your ideas. Something I was not able to do.

For example, your idea of a pack trail over Hieroglyphic Canyon did not, and still doesn’t, sit well with me. That is not the only reason I had misgivings but my reasons matter little.

I elected to withdraw from the team at that point. There was no underhanded bullshit going on. I didn’t divulge any “secrets” to anyone. I just decided not to be a part of your team. It was that simple. We had met one time and discussed the details of your information for an hour or less. I did not believe for a minute that you had divulged your entire library of ideas in one hour. I did not believe that you had shown all of “your” secrets. In fact, I doubted that you displayed hardly any of your secrets in the short first meeting. I now realise that is all you've got.

Yet you state: The first thing, is that I trusted the wrong person with my information. Kevin took my map and all other materials to Peter. Peter, not being a person of any moral character, will make them public. It is just a matter of when, not if.

As you know that’s a croc. I don’t have your map nor any other materials to even give anyone.

I met Peter for the first time months later with Larry, another member of your team. We were on a hike. At some point at or after that meeting I did discuss with Peter your idea about a trail starting in the canyon. If that is divulging some deep secret I’m guilty as charged.
As you know Peter is not interested in the stone maps. I cannot remember him ever asking me where you thought the stone maps lead to. I’ve never started a conversation about your map or ideas concerning the maps with Peter or anyone else.

The reason I dropped out of your team is simply because I do not agree with your ideas. Joe, your ideas are trivial to me. I have never tried to find your circle stone or even follow the portions of your trail which I remember. I have my own ideas to run down.

Why do you have to try and smear people with bullshit. Why don’t you just tell everyone the truth.

That you’ve been looking in this same area each year for a long time and never found squat. You can no longer go in so you enlisted some locals to put boots on the ground for you and they didn’t find squat.

Now you’ve thrown it out there hoping someone, anyone will find something just to validate your ideas.

And you call me a snake.

It's stunts like this that drove many people away from this forum. It's now all yours Joe. Your own personal Stone Map forum. Guess Mr. Feldman will have to add even more advertisements.

(Emphasis in bold by Joe)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin,

Nice try, but all lies.

Do you also deny that you told Peter the location of the heart? Let's see......That's the beginning and the end of the Stone Map Trail. Why would you tell him anything about my conclusions since, as you stated above, you promised to keep what I showed you confidential?

The thing about being a liar, is that after awhile you forget just what lies you have told. You just painted a pretty clear picture of yourself in that post.

The two of you are everything I said......in spades!

I would suggest you not continue to post here, on this subject, or I will bring other e-mails and posts into the conversation.

Thanks for clearing up what kind of person you are.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Hello Folks,

Theres a new Lost Dutchman website. Complete with monthly articles, maps, pictures, history, folklore and other information pertaining to the Lost Dutchman Mine and the Superstition mountains.
There are also friendly moderated Forums.

You can take a look at www.thelostdutchman.net

While we doubt we have as much information as this site or that the forums will be run as well as they are here you might want to take a look anyway.

Enjoy

Peter

www.thelostdutchman.net
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Deleated History

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

For anyone who is thinking of joining Peter and his little band of head nodders, you should consider this:

Peter has stated that he knows more than "most of the old timers".

He has called everyone who attended the Rendezvous a "fool".

He said much the same thing about those who signed the "Code of Conduct".

While Kevin blames me for the crap that has gone on here, all my posts are still there to be read. Peter and others like him, have deleated most of their posts.....at least the ones he put his known identity at the bottom of.

Anyone who has been on the Forum for any time at all, knows the truth.

Peter has spit on just about every member of this Forum, and is now doing it to the Feldmans. If he had any class at all, he would pay to advertise his site.

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Re: Deleated History

Post by djui5 »

He has called everyone who attended the Rendezvous a "fool".

Joe Ribaudo

Where?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Joe

Thanks. The more you talk the more folks you drive over to the new site (where there is actually DISCUSSION about the LDM and Stone Maps going on. :wink: )

Please keep the insults coming.

YOU are the best advertsing we could hope for.....better than Ronnie by far. :lol:

Hello Folks,

Theres a new Lost Dutchman website. Complete with monthly articles, maps, pictures, history, folklore and other information pertaining to the Lost Dutchman Mine and the Superstition mountains.
There are also friendly moderated Forums.

You can take a look at www.thelostdutchman.net

While we doubt we have as much information as this site or that the forums will be run as well as they are here you might want to take a look anyway.

Enjoy

Peter

www.thelostdutchman.net
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Fools

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

You have been on this site long enough to have read Peter's crap....before he deleated most of it. Take a stroll through the Rendezvous topic again. You were posting there as well. Now why would he deleat so many of his posts in such an unimportant topic?

Perhaps he wanted some of the people he called "idiot(s)" to forget his insults and join up on his new site. Some of you have done just that.
Peter had some choice words for those who would attend an LDM Rendezvous, but had to erase them when he decided he would come, bringing his "important" announcement with him.

The interest was so high in his flyers, that I had to throw most of them away. Wonder how many of them he passed out in his camp? Two of them were the youngsters that Greg brought. They must have made up about 1/3 of the camp. Have they joined the site yet?

Some people will be fooled by this skunk hiding his stripe and join the head nodders ball over there. They will just be proving Peter right.

You might just go back and reread the Walt Gassler topic to see the real troublemaker on this site. It's a prime example of what I have been putting up with for a couple of years now. That assumes Peter doesn't rush back and deleat his attacks.

If, after reading back through that thread you still have some questions, I would suggest you ask someone else.

Joe Ribaudo
Last edited by Joe Ribaudo on Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Moderation?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

"There are also friendly moderated Forums"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TGH
Expert

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:27 pm Post subject: Moderated Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Joe is "threatening" us with turning this Forum into a moderated one. I have a few thoughts on that and would like to share them with the Forum members and moderators of this site.

1) We already have TWO Moderated Forums. One was formed because Joe Ribado was such a pain in the neck that the Webmaster gave him his very own Forum. As far as I can tell, no other member was accorded this priviledge. Not too many folks post on that particular Forum. I cant imagine why........

2) The second Moderated Forum was formed to protect Joe from an increasingly hostile and belligerent Forum membership. Looks like he whined and cried enough to get the Feldmans to create yet ANOTHER Forum so Joe could be protected from all the meanies out there. The second Forum also does not have a very high participation rate.

3) Two Forums have been created for ONE member, but this is not enough for him. Seems that he believes that ALL Forums need to be censored and moderated. I can only imagine the whining emails he has sent to poor Ron about all this silly nonsense.

4) For all the flag-waving, patriotic BS that Joe spouts, he is the FIRST on line to want censorship, moderation and CONTROL.

America is all about liberty, freedom of speech and expression and freedom of choice. I know Ron. There is NO WAY he will let a petty little tyrant like Joe Ribado shut up the Forum members.

If you dont like what is said on the the regular Forum, you have two other moderated Forums you can hide in. Like folks say, I dont see anyone else on this Forum quarrelling except Joe Ribado vs the world.

Let Freedom Ring

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably should have deleated this post too. Just why is there no "liberty, freedom of speech and expression and freedom of choice" on YOUR new and improved forum?

Are you trying to "shut up" YOUR " Forum members"? Feel the need for a little "protection", do you? :?

"Let Freedom Ring". :lol: :lol: :roll:

Joe Ribaudo

My thanks to the management for providing the "Boxing" Forum.
rvreclus
Greenhorn

Trust???

Post by rvreclus »

To all,
Respect given, can only be, when the people giving are truthful. Be wary of those you hold close, they are the only ones who can hurt you. Be truthful with those you communicate with and reap the rewards, what ever they may be. Be not afraid to live free, for those who are there is only ...! Respectfully RVRECLUS
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Knun
Part Timer

OK Joe

Post by Knun »

From Joe:
Nice try, but all lies.
Your going to have to elaborate a little bit on this. What were the lies? You know everything I said was true.

Next:
Do you also deny that you told Peter the location of the heart? Let's see......That's the beginning and the end of the Stone Map Trail. Why would you tell him anything about my conclusions since, as you stated above, you promised to keep what I showed you confidential?

Joe, that's total bullshit. Your "heart" location is of no interest to anyone I know and the word heart has never been a topic of discussion. Anyone who has spent any amount of time with me knows I could care less. I think I could talk for Peter on this...he doesn't give a shit either. I see now you have changed your allegations from me providing all your information to just "your conclusions." I've already pointed out that your ideas are of no interest. No one cares. No one. Do you get it? NO ONE

Classic Joe threat:
I would suggest you not continue to post here, on this subject, or I will bring other e-mails and posts into the conversation.

You call me a snake and untrustworthy yet your the one who is going to post on a public forum my E-mails to you.....again. What about the IP addresses you published? That was Ok to you wasn't it? Is your ego that big that you think you must resort to that kind of crap. Simply because you've been exposed? Anyone E-mailing Joe should take note. You will be next.

Next:
While Kevin blames me for the crap that has gone on here, all my posts are still there to be read. Peter and others like him, have deleated most of their posts.....at least the ones he put his known identity at the bottom of.

All posts and articles were deleted for a reason. Guess what the reason was?

Lastly:
Peter has spit on just about every member of this Forum, and is now doing it to the Feldmans. If he had any class at all, he would pay to advertise his site.

Actually Peter has spit in the face of one person on this forum. That would be the person who has driven away everyone. That would be you Joe.

Where is everyone now Joe? Peter has been gone for sometime yet no one has returned. You can't continue to blame Peter for what has happened. Will you actually realize that you are the reason....or continue to project blame on others?

I left this forum never to return because of you. I came back simply to defend myself when it became apparent that some folks were believing you. I know you'll have to continue on with this because your bullshit has been exposed and your ego won't let truth get in the way of perception. So be it Joe. We will go on and on until the members can't stand it anymore and start complaining.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Boxing

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Kevin,

Perhaps you should read the description of this forum. No one needs to read these posts, unless they are interested. 8O I moved this discussion here, because this is where it belongs. Kind of like you and Peter belong over on his Forum. Things a little slow over there?

I don't know where everyone is. Did you look in Peter's camp? :lol:

Look Kevin, you are really wasting your time here. Someone must care about my conclusions, as it was a topic between you and Peter. Does
"Hieroglyphic Canyon" sound at all familiar? If "No one cares. No one. Do you get it? NO ONE", why were the two of you even discussing it.

E-mail from 8/13/06:

[Joe,
I have never disclosed any information we discussed at Dave's house with anyone except with Larry while hiking. I never will. That information is yours and you chose to entrust me with it and I am honored. I chose to not pursue that avenue yet honor your trust.] (Emphasis in bold by Joe)

Key words: "never, anyone, never will, yours, entrust me, honored, honor, trust".

Not only are you a liar, you're an idiot. You just keep sticking your foot in your mouth. Peter has insulted everyone on this Forum, that would include you, and deleatig his words will not change that history.

As for posting your e-mails or private messages......you deserve that and worse. Everyone here needs to know just what you are. Your own words are getting that message out better than I ever could.

If Peter's forum is so great, why does he have to keep coming over here to beg Ron's membership to join up? Most of the members (here) can read quite well, and know where to go.....if they want to.

Joe Ribaudo
Last edited by Joe Ribaudo on Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

www.thelostdutchman.net

Where folks actually talk about the Lost Dutchman Mine and Superstition Mountains.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Still Begging?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

Still begging for Ron's scraps I see.

Perhaps you should go back and read the Gassler thread to see who talked Dutchman and who talked trash. Have you deleated those nasty little posts yet? Can't just leave all that evidence behind for anyone to read. Not to worry, I will keep quoting your words over here, as long as you like.

Better get busy chubby, Ron's bound to run out of scraps eventually. :lol:

Like your friend Kevin, you don't understand what you read. It's just a bunch of words to you both. This forum is for boxing and insults, not for talking Dutch Hunting. Get one of your two intelligent friends to explain the concept to you.

It's been fun seeing you on your knees over here begging for members, but give it time, Wyatt will be along soon. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

www.thelostdutchman.net

Where folks actually talk about the Lost Dutchman Mine and Superstition Mountains.
Knun
Part Timer

Done

Post by Knun »

Talk to most of you at another time in another place.