Moved Bill 711

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
bill 711
Greenhorn

Moved Bill 711

Post by bill 711 »

Let me clarify one of my statements in my last post:

I don't know for certain whether or not you were banned from TreasureNet. If so, I'm sure they only banned BlackBeartd. I know you have many aliases. I don't know if they were banned as well.

I never asked for you to be banned. All I asked for was Jeff to delete the posts not pertaining to the Stone Maps.

If I had called for banning you, I would have done it publicly, and under my own name. I'm not a sneaking lunatic, like you. I prefer to do my business out in the open, and above board. That way, everybody knows where I stand, and people can take me at my word when I give it. I don't think anybody who knows you would believe it if you said the sun was shining, if the curtains were closed!

After Jeff deleted those posts, I deleted my own post which had nothing to do with the subject, but was a reply to your rantings.

Best,

Mike
YOU HAD ME BANNED SO I COULDN'T RESPOND TO YOU! MY POST WAS NOT TO YOU OR DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU IT WAS TO ROCHHA (CHARLIE "BACK HOE" HARRIS) ADDRESSING HIS CUSING RAVES AND RANTS AT ME WHICH WERE MYSTERIOUSLY DELETED! All his other posts were left intact. Looks like a set up to me.
Now whos the sneaking Lunatic and Nutty Cracker?
No, you are definitely underhanded and did have me banned with Rochha's help. If you really didn't do it you would be upset about it and have me reinstated for causing the whole problem with your constant whining to Jeff.

You do your business out in the open eh? Just like Rochha? I think not.
You tried your BS on here and didn't get your way here either. I'm still here.

As far as a racial slur it was not a slur. A Kike would be a slur. A Kikey would not be it's just a made up word. Just shows how you distort the facts to fit your lies like you do all the time when your wrong and you know it.

So you wanted to keep my posts about the stone maps? Why? You must have thought they were valuable to want him to have Jeff on Tnet keep them?

As for those stones they are Masonic and you don't have a clue even with my past posts.

Bugs ya doesn't it?

Bill

[/quote]
rochha
Part Timer

Post by rochha »

Sybilly,

I had nothing to do with you getting banned, it was you that got you banned for your slanderous bullshit. That is what a moderator is supposed to do, moderate shit like you.

How does it feel?

Rochha
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Charlie Hoe,

I post when ever and where ever I please. I'm still on Treasure Net and posting and I'm still on here and posting. No moderation of my other names just the few I'm known by.

The only Shit is you and your not even a complete Turd just a small half wit shit. As far as the Slander goes you have the monopoly on that type of Turd. Your brown and round with little bits of peanuts and corn coming out of your body.

Most Roaches are Turd eaters and your no exception. Little Bugs with big mouthes eventually get full and burst.

When that happens we'll all see your Shit spewing everywhere.

You should give yourself a new name like "Back Hoe Joe" or maybe "Grave Robber Slim" now that would be a nice nick name not "Roach" they only eat Corpse's not dig them up.

Or maybe you could steal Lou's name and call yourself

"Louie the Roach" or "Lou the Poo" now that's funny!

By for now Charlie "Back Hoe Hoe Kam" Harris.

Worst,

Bill
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Link removed because it required membership to view.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Thanks Randy.

I've had enough of the BS from these two and will not respond anymore. They're both just a waste of good brain space and time.
(Mike and Charlie)

Randy you know that Hitler Head I showed you? I just found the Omega or duplicate Hitler Head Sunday only it's smaller. Get this, one eye is missing. (Eye of Horus)

I have physical therapy staring this friday and went on a strick diet from all the weight I gained while I was disabled. I've started excercising in my own gym again. I've got one more surgery on my back and then I'll be done with it and can go back to my Martial Arts Classes. (Shodakan) I'll be going back to the Sups soon. No hard feelings Randy. Even though we had our differences your truly a good person.

I am too. I just don't take the crap dished out by people that try and screw me.

I know now you weren't involved or transfering any info to these two jerks Mike and Charlie so thanks for that.

I see your a moderator now on here they made a good choice. Get ready to Moderate Mikey he's going to pull his crap sooner or later.

Did you see what happened to Treasure Net? It's all gone. Probably just a glich. I know you have no use for me anymore and hey that's life. To bad, I was going to make you a rich man. Oh, and I didn't tell everyone to send you money that's crap. If you want to find out the truth just have Count (Joe) send you the real post he has all the deleted posts in his archive.

Thanks,

Bill
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Randy you know that Hitler Head I showed you? I just found the Omega or duplicate Hitler Head Sunday only it's smaller. Get this, one eye is missing. (Eye of Horus)
8O

No hard feelings Randy. Even though we had our differences your truly a good person.
Well thank you Bill!
I know now you weren't involved or transfering any info to these two jerks Mike and Charlie so thanks for that.
:)
I see your a moderator now on here they made a good choice. Get ready to Moderate Mikey he's going to pull his crap sooner or later.
Really? I don't think I am, and if I am I don't know about it, but I'm sure they would have told me.
Oh, and I didn't tell everyone to send you money that's crap. If you want to find out the truth just have Count (Joe) send you the real post he has all the deleted posts in his archive.

Thanks,

Bill
Well that's what someone told me, and it wasn't one of your "enemies", so I was really inclined to believe that person.

Who really cares at this point, it's over and done with :) No sense in nitpicking the details right?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Billy,

I want to apologize to you. Yep. That's right. You're not right about anything. You lie about everything, but I owe you an apology.

After reading through a couple of quotes from you, I realize what I did wrong.

So I see someone who pretends to feel sorry for the handicapped told you about my head injury when I was nine?

You think making fun of the handicapped is cool?

My head injury for those of you who don't really care but just have to know did nothing but cause massive seizures bleeding from the ears, nose and eyes and Migraine headaches for years.
I had many EEG's numerous tests back then and had an MRI earlier this year and have no Brain Damage what so ever.

And what you just posted to Randy:

I have physical therapy staring this friday and went on a strick diet from all the weight I gained while I was disabled. I've started excercising in my own gym again. I've got one more surgery on my back and then I'll be done with it and can go back to my Martial Arts Classes. (Shodakan) I'll be going back to the Sups soon. No hard feelings Randy. Even though we had our differences your truly a good person.

I decided to make one more post here:

I apologize for taking your threats seriously, and letting them get me angry. I should have realized that you are a sad person. You have some issues which need to be addressed. You are defensive about your theories, to the point of putting your wellbeing in jeopardy.

You can absolutely trust me on one thing: I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WANT OR NEED FOR YOUR "SECRETS". You talk a lot of smack about myself, and a couple of other people. I don't know ANY of them from a hole in the ground. What their motives are, I can't say. I have not lied to you or anybody else, nor have I embellished the truth.

Don't make the mistake of thinking trhat I am bowing out, or afraid. I have just realized what a pathetic human being you are, and I should not have let you get to me. It will not happen again.

I sincerely hope all your infirmities heal up well, and you get the help that you undoubtedly need.

Best,

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Brain Damage!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Billy,

I think you need a second opinion. Don't need to be a doctor to realize that someone who would sit at his computer and pump up a subject that no one was interested in, to over forty thousand views, has some form of brain damage.

Joe Ribaudo
rochha
Part Timer

Post by rochha »

:lol:
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Hey Mr Mike,

You wrote:
Don't make the mistake of thinking trhat I am bowing out, or afraid. I have just realized what a pathetic human being you are, and I should not have let you get to me. It will not happen again.

Bill Responds:

You think being temporarily handicapped is pathetic? Tell us all what you think of permanently handicapped people? Your just a real nice guy Mike.
I guess I won't kick your ass now your so empathetic towards people who are hobbled. (Not)

8O 8O

Mike Wrote:
I apologize for taking your threats seriously, and letting them get me angry. I should have realized that you are a sad person. You have some issues which need to be addressed. You are defensive about your theories, to the point of putting your well being in jeopardy

Bill:

No apology accepted.

I thought you weren't going to respond to me anymore? Just like Joe you can't help yourself can you? Your both the seriously sick ones and need more than just a bone doctor for your problems. Maybe some "Shock Therapy" will do the trick?
I'm only sad you haven't had an unfortunate accident making you temporarily disabled to see what it feels like! My Well being as you call it has always been solid and never in "Jeopardy". Even in my most disabled posture I could still whip a 6'4'' 240lb Gomer. I weigh that myself and still hike every weekend. It looks to me like you are bowing down in defeat. Thanks for accepting your defeat gracefully!
:wink:

Mike:
I sincerely hope all your infirmities heal up well, and you get the help that you undoubtedly need
Bill Responds:

Oh please, spare me the sarcasm! Your ego is bigger than the Sups. You've proved that on many, many forums that you post on twenty four seven. Don't you have a real job? The only help I need is from a bone doctor not a Bone Head like you!

I apologize to you to Mike, yes it's true, I apologize for not sending you the gas money to drive up here and take your beating!

:) :) :)

Joe Wrote:
Billy,

I think you need a second opinion. Don't need to be a doctor to realize that someone who would sit at his computer and pump up a subject that no one was interested in, to over forty thousand views, has some form of brain damage.

Joe Ribaudo
Bill Responds:

Joe, now Joe, Please, your just sad you didn't get the prize for the most views. My Horse Head photo proves I know more about the stone maps than you and that information you sooo desire. From what everybody at the Rendezvous told me your theories about the Stone Maps are so Infantile and Juvenile they were laughing their butts off behind your back at every chance! I think you should go in and have that CAT SCAN you may have had a Brain Stroke! Start by using the stone maps to learn your ABC's first, then go on until you can come up with something that isn't so hilariously funny. Maybe then people will stop laughing about your "Hieroglyph Canyon" stone maps theory behind your back!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rochha,

You don't need to say a thing.

We all know what you do for a living and we all know the side effects of Radiation on the Brain!

You don't have to buy any of my "Kino Shades" you already have
"XRay Brain Damage" and can see in the Luny Tune Light Spectrums!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

That's All Folks!

Bill
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

What Happened.....?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Billy,

Why did you stop using the JoeRibaudo identity? Was it something I said? :lol:

Big difference between 6'4" and 5'8" 240#. 8O

Joe Ribaudo
rochha
Part Timer

Post by rochha »

:lol:
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Nothing Personal Joe.

But being that close to you by name makes my skin crawl.

And it's 5'11'' inches and all muscle.

B
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Well that's what someone told me, and it wasn't one of your "enemies", so I was really inclined to believe that person.

Who really cares at this point, it's over and done with No sense in nitpicking the details right?

Anyway, I'll see ya again in the sups one day. I'm not mad at you about it.

We are what we are. Hope your M in L got her car fixed right. She was a nice person with disabilities and needs that car very much.

Maybe Mike and Joe have something bad to say about her too?

I sure don't.

B
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

We are what we are. Hope your M in L got her car fixed right. She was a nice person with disabilities and needs that car very much.
B

Twas the battery :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

"bill 711"]Hey Mr Mike,

You wrote:

Bill Responds:

You think being temporarily handicapped is pathetic? Tell us all what you think of permanently handicapped people? Your just a real nice guy Mike.
I guess I won't kick your ass now your so empathetic towards people who are hobbled. (Not)

8O 8O

Mike Wrote:
I apologize for taking your threats seriously, and letting them get me angry. I should have realized that you are a sad person. You have some issues which need to be addressed. You are defensive about your theories, to the point of putting your well being in jeopardy

Bill:

No apology accepted.

I thought you weren't going to respond to me anymore? Just like Joe you can't help yourself can you? Your both the seriously sick ones and need more than just a bone doctor for your problems. Maybe some "Shock Therapy" will do the trick?
I'm only sad you haven't had an unfortunate accident making you temporarily disabled to see what it feels like! My Well being as you call it has always been solid and never in "Jeopardy". Even in my most disabled posture I could still whip a 6'4'' 240lb Gomer. I weigh that myself and still hike every weekend. It looks to me like you are bowing down in defeat. Thanks for accepting your defeat gracefully!
:wink:

Mike:
I sincerely hope all your infirmities heal up well, and you get the help that you undoubtedly need
Bill Responds:

Oh please, spare me the sarcasm! Your ego is bigger than the Sups. You've proved that on many, many forums that you post on twenty four seven. Don't you have a real job? The only help I need is from a bone doctor not a Bone Head like you!

I apologize to you to Mike, yes it's true, I apologize for not sending you the gas money to drive up here and take your beating!

:) :) :)

Joe Wrote:
Billy,

Joe Ribaudo
Bill Responds:

Joe, now Joe, Please, your just sad you didn't get the prize for the most views. My Horse Head photo proves I know more about the stone maps than you and that information you sooo desire. From what everybody at the Rendezvous told me your theories about the Stone Maps are so Infantile and Juvenile they were laughing their butts off behind your back at every chance! I think you should go in and have that CAT SCAN you may have had a Brain Stroke! Start by using the stone maps to learn your ABC's first, then go on until you can come up with something that isn't so hilariously funny. Maybe then people will stop laughing about your "Hieroglyph Canyon" stone maps theory behind your back!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rochha,

You don't need to say a thing.

We all know what you do for a living and we all know the side effects of Radiation on the Brain!

You don't have to buy any of my "Kino Shades" you already have
"XRay Brain Damage" and can see in the Luny Tune Light Spectrums!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

That's All Folks!

Bill

Like I said,

I won't let insults from the infirm get to me any more, so rant away Sybill.

You misinterpret what I mean. I don't dislike you personally. Hell, I don't even know you, other than the fact that you have outright lied on several forums, and I think your theories are waaaaay out there. Too far for me to take seriously.

If you are really hurt or disabled, I don't wish that kind of crap on anybody (even people I personally dislike), so I really meant that I hope you heal up well and soon, if you are hurt.

Once again, like I said, it does my ego no good to trade threats over the internet. You seem to get some kind of perverted ego boost from it, but it does nothing for me. and trust me, when I think it's time for something to happen, you won't have to look over your shoulder. I'll come to you head on.

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Oh, and by-the-by. I am The Internet Sales Department Manager at a Mercedes Dealership. I have access to the internet 24/7.

Mike
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

and trust me, when I think it's time for something to happen, you won't have to look over your shoulder. I'll come to you head on.

Mike
Now whos' making the threats around here? Looks like you are Mike.

Seems to me you just threatened my life by running me down with and old rusty used Mercedes head on.

I hope you have a good warranty on that rusted out piece of crap.

Whatever, Used Car Salesman.

Bring it on Mercedes Man.

Your about as frightening as a dead Roach.

I look forward to it.

Now go sell that little old lady a clunker and take her retirement money.

I'll make sure I forward your threats to that poor Mercedes Dealership owner you work for.

I bet they would love to see your non-deleteable posts threatening me, and old handicapped farmer and good church going christian.

Buy the way I plant, farm and pick daisys need some for your small land plot?

Nice Sparing with ya, I love a good joust.

Best,

Bill 711
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

HAHAHAHAHA! You're so funny.

What I meant (and any sane person could understand it), was that if I come after you, I won't sneak up on you. I will walk up to your face. You will know who is doing it, and why.

WOW! That last post sounds like you are off your meds. Maybe you should down that Lithium QUICK! You know, it keeps the voices in your head at bay!

Yes, I will continue to sell Mercedes Benz. What do you drive around in? A forklift?

That's right! ALL my posts are UNDELETEABLE! Guess what? I don't need to delete any of my posts! Why don't we take a look at the Stone Maps thread, and see who deletes their posts, when they get publicly embarrassed? Wasn't me! Looks like the name on all those deleted posts was Ronnie Kelso. HHHMMMMM.....who could that be? OH RIGHT!

You know, if you are tired of cleaning up other people's dirty forklifts, you could always get a job modeling for the Planter's Peanut. Just get a tophat, monocle, and cane (you're already a nut).

Best,

Mike
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

just wondered is bill711 the bill from oklahoma or arkansaw or whaever and who dont post no more? or is bill711 ....well just bill711?
Don update your email address
rochha
Part Timer

" Resident Nutcase "

Post by rochha »

Don,

No this is not Billy Sharp of Oklahoma, this is Billy Riley of Tucson. He likes to use names that look close to other names of the forum. He has used alot of them, too many to list. The most recent being Wyatt Westwood, Ronnie Kelso, JoeRibaudo.

He is under the illusion that he is some sort of bad ass, which is pure fantasy, just like everything else he comes up with.
Hope this clears things up for you.

Rochha
rochha
Part Timer

" Resident Nutcase "

Post by rochha »

Don,

No this is not Billy Sharp of Oklahoma, this is Billy Riley of Tucson. He likes to use names that look close to other names of the forum. He has used alot of them, too many to list. The most recent being Wyatt Westwood, Ronnie Kelso, JoeRibaudo.

He is under the illusion that he is some sort of bad ass, which is pure fantasy, just like everything else he comes up with.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Rochha
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

HAHAHAHAHA! You're so funny.

What I meant (and any sane person could understand it), was that if I come after you, I won't sneak up on you. I will walk up to your face. You will know who is doing it, and why.

WOW! That last post sounds like you are off your meds. Maybe you should down that Lithium QUICK! You know, it keeps the voices in your head at bay!

Yes, I will continue to sell Mercedes Benz. What do you drive around in? A forklift?

That's right! ALL my posts are UNDELETEABLE! Guess what? I don't need to delete any of my posts! Why don't we take a look at the Stone Maps thread, and see who deletes their posts, when they get publicly embarrassed? Wasn't me! Looks like the name on all those deleted posts was Ronnie Kelso. HHHMMMMM.....who could that be? OH RIGHT!

You know, if you are tired of cleaning up other people's dirty forklifts, you could always get a job modeling for the Planter's Peanut. Just get a tophat, monocle, and cane (you're already a nut).

Best,

Mike

You wouldn't stab a poor old Farmer from Oklahoma in the back now would ya Mike?

That poor man Mr Kelso had people illegally stealing his PM's and other
information and had to pull his posts just Like Dr Glover, Greg Davis and many others that did the same on this very Website never to come back again because of drug dealers like you.

Are you saying they were all puplicly embarrassed and had to pull their posts too? I think not. It's because their information was compromised.
They were all intellectual's with PHD's and did it for the same reason as that poor Mr Kelso did. And please don't come to Oklahoma and walk up to my face I might take a look at you and laugh so hard I'll bust a gut.

I have old Tractors on my Farm but no Forklifts. If I did it would be a Linde which is more expensive than a Mercedes and much cleaner to.

If you like that Lithuim so well just take it from the batteries your a making that crank with in your bathtub Mr McNutty. Yes we all know about your Crank Manufacturing and your little Drug House. Now we know why your awake twenty four seven. I hope no DEA agents are looking in on this post.

Oh well if they are you just be ready to swallow all that Lithium and glow like a Christmas Tree. Happy Holidays!

Your Busted Mike McChesney in Laguna NXXXX California. Better move the Drug House.

Bye and send us all an E-Mail from Jail.

Best,

Billly Sharp

OK
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

That poor man Mr Kelso had people illegally stealing his PM's and other
information
Best,

Billly Sharp

OK

Just wanted to clear something up here. I had a fear once about people "looking in" on PM's, not only on this board, but others also. I asked a friend of mine who owns a forum, and is a head honcho on a few others about this, and he informed me that moderators, administrators, and anyone else with administrative access is RESTRICTED from seeing your PM's. They can in no way get into your private messages and read them. Furthermore, they can in no way retreive your password. They do have the power to change your password though, preventing you from logging into the site. They can also block your IP address from accessing the site/server for an indefinite amount of time.

Cheers :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Now, Bill Riley of Tucson; you have posted something that is both absolutely untrue and HIGHLY slanderous about me on a public forum that you can not delete (like you have done to other slanderous posts you made concerning other people), how would you like to have it submitted to the Tucson Police Dept? You do understand that by posting an absolute lie like that in order to try and denegrate my name, I can own whatever property you have in your name (if I really wanted to own your mobile home, and a refrigerator full of mayonnaise sandwiches. Or don't you have electricity yet?)?

You say that poor Mr. Kelso had his account taken over. Once again, I can prove that statement to be an absolute lie (like everything else that comes out of your mouth). Why don't we ask Count to retrieve the IP Addresses from those particular posts. That will prove just where they came from.

If you go back and read your posts, you may just see what an absolute nutjob you look like to anybody else who reads it. All you are doing is proving my point. Thanks!

So, like I said before, "RANT AWAY SYBILL!" All you are doing is making yourself look bad, and embarrassing yourself! Why don't you make up something else about me (whom you have never even met, and don't even know anybody who has met me). I, on the other hand know a few people who know you personally, and every one, laughs at you behind your back. How does it feel to have people you know talk about you behind your back? You know who one is, but not the others.

Best,

Mike