The Triangle..

This forum is designed to be a place of learning, discussion, opinions, positive attitudes, and a general gathering of people with the same interests to post as they please.

Moderator: Jesse J. Feldman

djui5
Expert

The Triangle..

Post by djui5 »

I've noticed in a few "stories" mention of a triangle. One was an indian girl about to draw a map to the LDM in the dirt. She first drew a triangle on the groung, then was kick by an elder in a polite way of telling her to stop before she gets into trouble. I believe this was in the "Bible" book.

I've also read in this forum a couple of places about a triangle in relation to the LDM.

Anyone care to elaborate? If not, I understand. It's just one of those things I've read about that no-one seems to be talking about or explaining.

Thanks in advance for your wisdom on this.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
buscar
Part Timer

Mention Of Triangle

Post by buscar »

Randy,

Go to the top of the page and click HOME then click Member Archive. Under buscar, you will see a clue to one of the rich gold mines in the Superstition Mountains; three boulders each shaped like a teepee or sombrero laid out in a semicircle. According to Walter Gassler, Tex Barkley tried to lasso one of the boulders and it broke off about a third of the way down.

I did not give the exact location because of objects being destroyed throughout the Superstitions. However, the three boulders are in the neighborhood of Squaw Canyon and Peters Mesa, where gold ore has been found.

buscar :)
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Thanks :) I've seen those, but never thought that was the triangle.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
bill711
Expert

triangle

Post by bill711 »

Randy Go to member archives and look under Joe the baudo pic,s he supposedly show the pic. of the triangle!!! bill 8)
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No Picture

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

Don't believe I ever posted a picture of the triangle. I have them, just never posted any.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
bill711
Expert

the triangle

Post by bill711 »

Joe I was sure that you showed the triangle punter in a pic. that you said you found 50 yr. ago?? :lol: bill 8)
Bandit
Part Timer

Tri

Post by Bandit »

there are two. they lay on top of each other. one points west and the other east.
w
won't say no more then that.

JW