Bill

I doubt you'll have to wait too long! :lol:

Just Kidding!

Larry
Roger
Part Timer

New Year's Resolution

Post by Roger »

Let's make a New Year's Resolution that there be no "fussin" on the Forum this year. Focus on the Lost Dutchman and the history of the Superstitions and Arizona and this will be a interesting and stimulating forum going forward.

Roger
bill711
Expert

Back on

Post by bill711 »

Roger; I read all the stuff on the Hydra and MY tube was out an I missed EVERY bit of it! I wanted to say my piece and I was MUZZLED! MY tube didn,t even know me. WHEN you have been at the ldm for 40+ yrs. you will find that,s it,s sorta like watching a indy 500 race you get so bored that soon you either go to sleep an miss the whole work,s or you go to hoping that sompin happens! " not to mention you want anyone to have bad luck BUT you you go to yawning so bad ?" I do not like for anyone to get made like a crazed animal BUT alittle disagreement is good for the soul! If everyone agrees about everything , We have no need for the forum, do we? I think alittle tete a la tet is good for us every now and then. BUT I did take the oath and will not partake of any mean low down maddog argueing. Getting mad and so. WE should all get along BUT we should also question an NOT give in too easy either as alot did with the hydra.....bill 8)
murphy
Part Timer

back on

Post by murphy »

Nice to see you back Bill. You make this interesting to say the least.
murphy