HORSE (prologue) MAP

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
buscar
Part Timer

HORSE (prologue) MAP

Post by buscar »

Copyright © by buscar

HORSE (prologue) MAP

YO PASTO AL NORTE DEL REO meaning, I pasture (pasture-ground; food, nourishment) north of (Rio Gila) the river.

What started, as a leisure pursuit to solve the riddle of whether or not the Stone Maps point to treasure, is now an educational obvious reality? I may have possibly tapped into something uniquely incredible, providing you with part of a set of pointers to one of the most sought after treasures the avid huntsman has ever known.

I do not make bogus claims to be morphed into a lucrative marketing gimmick for making money. Very little money if any can be had in this type of work. It is my hope to provide some clues to where examining the Stone Maps will draw fragments and hints to connecting the possibilities.

Ultimately, any answer to these symbols will most likely fuel a wide-ranging debate finding it tempting to downplaying the explanation. No doubt there will be many believers and non-believers as well.

In order to understand the cryptic message it is necessary from the original Horse (prologue) Map to conduct a study. This is not an invention theory it’s a fact. Missing and incorrect symbols et cetera sketched by hand on paper fail to render its full interpretation.

The focal pictograph is the ears signifying; give ear to what the horse (cryptogram maker) is saying.

The dot (.) at the rear above the horse’s left hind leg (having more than one meaning) directs attention to the word PEDRO translated, Peter. Also in addition to, are the figure 3 above the P in PEDRO and the figure 3 (see original stone map), near the horse’s mane.

The symbols translated in the Holy Bible are found in 1 Peter chapter 3, verse 3 establishing the argument. The verse (scripture) talks about adorning with gold and arranging of the hair.

The crest pointing directly to the horse’s mane under the eye meaning, to fix the eye on the mane. When observed, the arranging of the hair forms the Spanish word (not mill—see original stone map) mili. When translated it means, to bring under the ownership or control of a nation, as industrious land being an article that nationalized a local problem.

As you can see, the interpretation of the word mili—unmistakably answers the provoking question as to why the mining stopped and why the treasure was hidden. Pure coincidence, I don’t think so.

The left side of the crest pointing upward under the horse’s eye means, to fix the eye on the forehead. The arranging of the hair forms the Spanish word ZIS meaning (possibly, the kings fifth), to hit the mark, the treasure in this case, belonging to EL CABALLO DE SANTA FE translated, The Horse Of The Holy Faith.

NOTE: There are special beliefs pertaining to the symbol of the horse of which is comparable to many different cultures. This noble and devout creature is a symbol of power, prestige, wealth, symbol of life, sun, fertility, beauty and fashion attribute— found on modern and ancient coins, many building fronts. Of all animals, it is the most useful—for military purposes, transportation, servant and companionship. Its superiority provides an understandable explanation as to why the horse was a symbol of the church. Research points out that after the fire at the Royal stables of Cordoba in 1734, the King no longer used Carthusian horses but in its place purchased mares from the Jesuits.

The figure 3 near the bottom of the horse’s left hind leg, (also having to do with the E near the tail) indicate that there are 3 (arrastras) mill wheels. A dot (.) when placed within the center of a circle symbolizes ore.

The circle then represents a mill wheel meant for grinding ore.

A mill wheel can be seen directly above the neck of the horse. The other two mill wheels are located near the Muleshoe—a symbol meaning a tunnel where the treasure is/was stored up.

Notice that the mill wheels and the tunnel are to be found south of the Salt River.

The CROSS-symbolizes church (order) treasure and points to the Monumental (notable) Trail (first gorge on the south side from the west end) through (Tortoise Mountain) Tortuga Montaña. Its name derives from the roughness of the mountain range meaning, paso de tortuga, snail’s pace.

The figure 5 surrounded with 5 dots in the upper left hand corner above the word Rio illustrate, that there are 5 ore pits—north of the Salt River.

The E next to the tail of the horse adds to and draws attention to the horse’s rear resembling an (Elefante) elephant; the rump symbolize the ears and the upper part of the left hind leg representing the mouth and trunk.

Note the dot (.) now representing an eye of the elephant is looking directly at the letter E telling where to center attention. The representation of an (Elefante) elephant; symbolizes the Spanish word Enorme meaning, huge, enormous—thus indicating a huge store of both ore, bars of gold, silver plus church relics et cetera.

Note: The translation of the Horse Map is not a master key, in other words; I have only ostensibly passed briefly through the symbols and have not provided each and every secret message the remarkably well-preserved Horse Map holds. More to the point: I’ve had it enlightening, but not to the point where one; not even myself can take a shovel and dig.

Please keep in mind; there are no certification forms as proof, to my interpretation of the Stone Map, however, I do not believe that I am just blowing into the wind ill equipped, and incapable of putting some myths of the Stone Maps to rest.

Although I probably know a lesser amount of relating to the Stone Maps than anyone else related, I don’t know of anyone, who is laughing all the way to the bank—not unless of course, Estee Conatser who gives a brief account that involves a party of six men who discovered in a cave, a king’s ransom in gold found in the 1940’s in the Superstition Mountains.

Then we have a prep named Bob Brady who stumbled onto a cave that concealed stacks of gold bars, a gold sunburst, a gold statue of a priest and leather bags containing gold ore. Then, there is the account that involves a chap named Harry Leslie France. Either, though, was ever able to retrace their steps to their newfound fortune.

In conclusion, the additional Stone Maps tell: WHO hid it? WHAT was the reason (we already know)? WHEN was, it hidden? WHERE did it come from? WHY was, it hidden there? HOW did it get there?

buscar :)
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted..................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit
Part Timer

Elephant and Horse Map

Post by Bandit »

Buscar,

They might have me listed as a Greenhorn on this forum, but You hit it right on the mark.

There are different other symbols that come up in my research that are important. It seems as though they all have reason and direction but then I find them in an unexpected place on the ground. Take for instance the Arrow that divides the Dagger from the blade and grip.
I now know that the Dagger symbol is read in the mirrored position and opposite of its place on the Tablet.
Did the Arrow symbol have any other meaning then direction such as Warrior or prestigous person , in this case such as King?

Another question that is always in the back of my mind. Can these pinpoint
locations still have anything of value to look for?
The Face of Christ that I found sometime ago had two exit points where others had been before.

The Peralta-Fish Map has (dots) placed on it. Do you think that these dots are a continuation of symbols being used for the same purpose even though they are on different maps? It seems to me that Peralta was very knowledgable about the symbols even though they were used by different men at different times in history.

Is there any record showing any Peralta in the same area at possibly the same time the Jesuits were there?

Thank You,

Bandit