Peralta Priest Stone Map, Solved!

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
TJHunter
Greenhorn

Peralta Priest Stone Map, Solved!

Post by TJHunter »

A little update for those that are interested in the Stone Maps.

This site is located somewhere in the Superstition Mountain Range.

The Secrets to the Priest and Horse Map Stone Map have been solved!

The secret locations will remain as such for the immediate future until all of these sites have been opened.

The Final opening of the first site will be this summer with God willing and a Treasure Trove Permit being issued.

The Keys to the Map is not on the Priest Stone but can be located with the Stone Priest Map and are in the field in the form of a "Sun Light Window with Shadow / Sunlight Stacked Symbols & Numbers Signs".

This window includes a set of two keys together on one ring as a symbol for "Keys" to the Priest Map and final measurement from the last stone monument represented under the sunlight / shadow sign window.

It basically gives you the compass direction and distance from the final monument which is also represented below the sunlight window and attached to the bottom of the Sun /Shadow Sign Window. It also includes the godhead symbol that is located on the Stone Priest Map.

The final site of the Priest and Horse Map is incredible!

The Priest or Witch Map is represented as a Royal or Walkers Trail with a light sky verification and a squared "Plug" symbol along with the final numbers shown twice. Once in Stone and once in light. The Hands holding the cross are carved out of stone and have a square hole for holding the middle of the cross shaft with the left hand holding the shaft from the bottom with the hand inverted.

Both hands have the "Fingers" pointing the directions of the mining claim survey lines and are held down with a "Heart Shaped Rock".

The Number "1" is carved on the left hand and "2" on the right. The site has Hydrothermal activity and dump samples will be assayed this coming week. They sure look to have the Gold in them with the naked eye. The Priest is represented praying.

Just thought you might want an update so you can stop searching and wasting your time if you have been.

Sincerely,

Tom Johnston,

Treasure Hunter Extraordinary
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Second Place......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

T.J.,

Very nice post. Not many folks posting anymore, but they are still looking in. No doubt they, like myself, are all wishing you success with your "permit".

I am not sure if you are the first with this information or not. Your post is a close second to this one:

-------------------------------------------------

Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I beg to differ with the three of you,

The Dagger and the Sword are both paper, rock and in the field symbols in most Books written about those signs in particular.

The Dagger and Sword Shadow Symbols are on the outskirts of all mining areas of the Early Spanish.
It is from the rock God Head and shadow dagger you must find and follow the zig zag trail. The Photo in question had already been posted on the web by someone else that was unauthorized so I released it for viewing to the general public. I know of no other photos like it that have been released to date. What else needs to be posted the GodHead and other photo's authenticity? Nothing! That's a choice all of you have to make for yourselves. I only present Evidence of other possibilities.
I don't think anyone else could find the Stone God Head Map from the Peralta Trail Maps if they searched full time for the rest of their natural life.
If those photo's don't settle well with anyone please just don't look at them. The facts are what you believe them to be. If you don't think it's true it's false and vise versa. You decide. Has anybody you know of used anything at all of what Iv'e posted? Or, what Azmula has Posted?
No ones gotten rich off of any of my posts or any of Azmula's posts to date so we can safely say the information (Photos) fall in the gudielines of the real or the not so real evidence of which all of you need to decide for yourself.

The Dagger Sword Sign / Symbol

Sometimes the Dagger & Sword are a stone cut raised relief and other times carved into Cactus. I have photo's of the Cactus Dagger, shadow Dagger & Sword and the raised rock Sword & Dagger. The Dagger is a directional symbol towards the gold mine site left by the Jesuit Priests to help find their gold. It just so happens it's also in the Peralta Stone Trail Maps.

Waybill's

believe it or not!

---------------------------------------

Eerily similar posts. 8O Have you been bumping elbows with Wyatt out there?

Good luck and good hunting,

Joe
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

simply amazing.
JW
azvinnie

a hoax?

Post by azvinnie »

I read in Az Highways that a study of the stone maps revealed that they were made of coconino sandstone not native to the area and tooling marks showed evidence of modern tools.

I'm not sure who did the study or how they did it. (guess I should re-read the article.

As an engineer that has done electron microscope and material analysis work I've got to believe the facts...

But as a dutch hunter, I want to believe as I have my own theories of what they mean. (Hey, maybe the author that wrote the article didn't have his facts straight).

What ever happened with special permit that was issues a few years ago... There was a bunch of news then nothing. Where were they looking, why and did they find anything?

- AzV
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Das Article

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Vinnie,

Welcome to the LDM Forum. That's a personal welcome.

I had personal contact with the Archaeologist's who did the examination. They were only asked for their professional opinions, not an official report. What you saw in the article, was exactly what they said to me.

They did not know, for a fact, that they were given the original Stone Maps. What they examined did come from the museum.

As for Ron Feldman's dig, I believe they found old timbering. That's what is in the report, but it was written with zeal. :) I thought for awhile that Ron wrote it, but it was signed. :lol:

There are many old springs in the Superstitions that have been worked by various people and for various reasons. This may be such a case.

I spent over thirty years researching the Stone Maps, and following the trail to the end. As I continued searching for facts, I became convinced that the maps were a hoax, and have a pretty good idea.....who's.

It was one hell of an adventure, and I don't regret doing it. If someone can prove they are the real thing, I will applaud their efforts and be first in line for the book. :wink:

Anyone who want's to know what I have, need only ask.

Joe Ribaudo
TJHunter
Greenhorn

Post by TJHunter »

T.J.,

Very nice post. Not many folks posting anymore, but they are still looking in. No doubt they, like myself, are all wishing you success with your "permit".

I am not sure if you are the first with this information or not. Your post is a close second.

Mr Ribaudo,

Thanks for the kind words after Palm Sunday.

True, this Forum seems to have died a slow agonizing death.

Maybe I can reinvigorate it with exciting new finds and bring it back from the dead?

Permits are indeed hard to come by.

Mr Blindbowman and his other worldly quests dose set good examples of something? I haven't quite figured out what it is yet.............

In his posts on Treasure Net's Forum he makes the same claims on the stone maps. He also makes the same claims on a lot of various things with no evidence to back up his outrageous statements.

That's probably why he has had no success in acquiring his Trove Permit from Scott.

I, on the other hand, do have proof and have no problem with convincing Scott with solid evidence.

I'm sorry if I hold a feeble second to another Thunter on this forum. I tried to contact him about his posts a long time ago and his account was invalid.

I think he died in a shoot out at the OK Corral.

Thanks for the encouragement from your group.

Sincerely,

Tom

PS Hello and Welcome Vinnie.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Enjoyed the book Bandit. Going through my 3rd round with it, trying to penetrate the thickness of my skull. I agree and disagree, but I know jack and am happy just puttering away having a good time. Tried to run Randy and Larry down that trail, but time got in the way.

Joe,

I want a group....I am sooo jealous. Someone to cache my water, hold my hair back while I smoke and carry my gear uphill. Was sitting in Boulder canyon not too long ago, minding my business with my shoes off and letting my feet get some air, when two guys and a nice looking girl come up around the corner and asked how we were doing. Guess I was talking out loud again. There I sat no shoes, smoking a roll your own, hair flipping everywhere in the breeze and whittling away on a stick. they kind of gave me a funny look and didn't even say goodbye. Girl wanted me though..........I could tell.

Last Trip with Randy and Larry went well, but these cowgirls gave me some funny looks while we were talking. Forgot until later that I had taken my sweatshirt off and the t-shirt was a portrait of a rather sexy, naked witch on a broom. See a group would tell me about such faux paus and make me so much more likeable.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Blindbowman.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Tom,

I am becoming painfully aware that bowman believes everything he is saying. At first I couldn't believe that he was serious, and believed he was just someone having a good time with some slow days.

There are many Dutch Hunters who are in the same condition as bowman.
More than a few people have been "touched" by the LDM and the Superstition Mountains. If a gnat's ass is part of their map/conclusions, they will find it in the mountains......every time.

Many, perhaps correctly, feel that the above describes me to a "T". :lol:
Living well, is always the best revenge to their brutish charges. :roll:

Don't know when you started the "permit" process, but after Ron's success, I doubt another will be coming down the pike anytime soon.
Of course, it's not what you know that really counts, as much as who you know. Let's hope that's how it is in your case, because it will take an avalanche of evidence and, probably, years to get the next permit.....IMHO.

My guess is that mines will not really ever be considered. Something along the lines of a cave of gold bars would probably do it though. I believe there may very well be one of those left....but you would have needed to do some digging to get it open.......Strike one!

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

You can lead the horse to water, but You can't let him drink.

Dig a hole and you lose the Gold.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Too Much Of A Good Thing

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Zen,

"You can lead the horse to water, but You can't let him drink."

That would, of course, be for it's own good. Wouldn't want said horse to founder... 8O

Joe
bill beck
Greenhorn

original Stone Maps

Post by bill beck »

They did not know, for a fact, that they were given the original Stone Maps. What they examined did come from the museum.

Treasure vol.7,no.7 July 1976 Peralta Rock Maps Deciphered! Part 2 by Thomas Probert Photos courtest Lt. Greg Davis. The original rock-maps are in the Mineral Museum at Phonenix,Arizona. The bottom trail map shows a darker color where tape was used over the 2=3 and 18 in the photos from Life magazine posted by Joe. The shaded part is also exactly the same shape as the tape. Anyone have Part 1 in the June Treasure with the horse and priest? And did Greg's photos come from the museum? billb
bill beck
Greenhorn

F and R

Post by bill beck »

On Aol opening in the treasure store. picture 6of7 of one of the silver bars recovered from the Atocha by Mel Fisher has a F on one end and RDC (maybe) on the other end.
Reminded me of the top and bottom trail maps.
Anyone willing to tell what the F stands for?

billb
bill beck
Greenhorn

Post by bill beck »

Shoud be story not store. :oops:

billb
TJHunter
Greenhorn

Post by TJHunter »

Most likely the "F" is a mint stamp and the "RDC" the owners initials.

http://www.realtreasures.com/atocha_silver_bar.htm

Check out the early Tumbaga Bars sent back to Spain by Cortez.

http://www.newworldtreasures.com/tbars.htm

With Treasure symbols in the field or on maps it stands for
"Final Instruction or Trail to the Treasure or Mine".

The "RDC" may be an assayer's or owner stamp of royalty.

The "F" may mean "Flota" or "Fleet" of the Main.

TJ
lazarus
Expert

Stone Maps

Post by lazarus »

TJ
I can already tell you haven't solved the Stone Maps. What do you think my first clue was?

Laz
TJHunter
Greenhorn

Post by TJHunter »

TJ
I can already tell you haven't solved the Stone Maps. What do you think my first clue was?
Laz my Man,

Do you honestly think you or I would post anything of value about the stones on here?

The only way you would know what the "First Clue Was" would be if you had solved the stone maps riddle too and I've seen nothing at all that you've posted on here to prove that you have either.

We have a stand off.

Tell me this Laz since you think you know so much about the stones and you think I don't, what does the Stones tell you about Land Surveying using Astronomy?

Those symbols are on the stones.

Have a nice day,

TJ
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Dissolution

Post by critter »

Well, for a start, if you had solved the puzzle, then you wouldn't be in the Supes. And secondly, you'd have a treasure trove permit. I happen to know that Laz has solved the puzzle and there is plenty of material evidence on this site to support the claim.

Scott is a lot of things, but he is first and foremost a diligent archaeologist not taken into the subterfuge that tends to accompany this topic. Unless you have something more materialy tangible than a few suggestive rock features, then he won't be interested, nor would any self-respecting scientist.

If you do have anything of "value" about the maps, then you might as well post it on here, because unfortunately you aren't entitled to anything of value as it pertains to this subject anyway, not even intellectual property. Scott would tell you that.

Now, I'm sure you're a really clever guy who knows a lot about spanish or mexican symbols, but given the evidence, or lack thereof, I am completely unconvinced that you have solved the stone maps. I actually hope that I'm wrong because the antithesis would be more interesting, but I will defer to Mr. Wood's better judgement on that one.

Best,

critter
TJHunter
Greenhorn

Post by TJHunter »

Well, for a start, if you had solved the puzzle, then you wouldn't be in the Supes. And secondly, you'd have a treasure trove permit. I happen to know that Laz has solved the puzzle and there is plenty of material evidence on this site to support the claim.

Scott is a lot of things, but he is first and foremost a diligent archaeologist not taken into the subterfuge that tends to accompany this topic. Unless you have something more materialy tangible than a few suggestive rock features, then he won't be interested, nor would any self-respecting scientist.

If you do have anything of "value" about the maps, then you might as well post it on here, because unfortunately you aren't entitled to anything of value as it pertains to this subject anyway, not even intellectual property. Scott would tell you that.

Now, I'm sure you're a really clever guy who knows a lot about spanish or mexican symbols, but given the evidence, or lack thereof, I am completely unconvinced that you have solved the stone maps. I actually hope that I'm wrong because the antithesis would be more interesting, but I will defer to Mr. Wood's better judgement on that one.

Best,

critter
Well now that's a mouth full of Critter!

First and foremost I would like to address Mr Woods and his so called "Powers".

Mr Wood's is not God.

He's a low level government employee with an agenda and think's he has more power to dictate his interpretation of the true acts of congress than he really has.

You never deal with a local Government peon that has his mind set one way or another. Find yourself a neutral higher up the ladder Government Official that has some real authority and talk with them FIRST. Then go retain a good Law Firm.

(Which I have done already)

As far as Mr Woods taking anything of intellectual value, I would like to see him try to take any secret, unknown or rediscovered knowledge from me or anyone else for that matter.

A Government Goof Ball?

Please, don't make me laugh!

Secondly, I don't believe in Government Issued Treasure Trove Permits and neither should you and here's why:

The laws in Arizona already contain Treasure Trove and the first person to file on any Goverenment land is the owner of the Treasure. If you told anyone where it was they could steal it right out of the palm of your hands. Stay Secret!

Third,

FIND AND DIG IT FIRST!

Take all the documentation you can of it's location and position with huge amounts of photo's along side of that days newspaper for dates and such.

Forth,

Never ever touch the Trove or move it in any way!

Document and photograph and never harm the artifacts.

You must remember that 99.9% of the population doesn't believe in Treasures or Troves so be ready to prove your find without giving away to many details accept to your Attorney or a trusted comrade!
Never to a low level Government employee.

Fifth,

Claim it as a National Treasure that belongs to the Feds and deal with them.

Scientists?

I don't do Scientists!

What makes you think a Scientist would even be interested in a few suggestive rock features or Treasure Troves?

If Laz has solved the puzzle why are you so upset with my post?
If you do have anything of "value" about the maps, then you might as well post it on here!
I'm sure you would like that, for Laz of course, since he needs it so bad to finally solve those stubborn Stone maps!

Subterfuge? A diligent archaeologist? My antithesis?

Big words from a Critter.
Now, I'm sure you're a really clever guy who knows a lot about spanish or mexican symbols!
That's what I like to see people that know I'm really clever!

In the Supes?

If Laz has solved it and you saw it then you would both know it is in the Supes and ripe for the picking!

As far as evidence I have more then Laz or you Critter.

I chose not to post it for you or any Government employee.

Intellectual Knowledge, Let either of you just try and take it from my possession!

Mr Wood's may take Intellectual Knowledge from you or Laz. We both know that would only take a nano second or two.

Best,

TJ Hunter,

Treasure Hunter Extraordinary!
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Something in the rearview

Post by critter »

I, on the other hand, do have proof and have no problem with convincing Scott with solid evidence.
So let's see, now you apparently don't have proof and you are, indeed, having a problem convincing Scott with solid evidence. Just as I suspected. From the sounds of it the only thing you may have in the foreseeable future is a heart attack. You should know better than to mince words with a critter. I bite back!

Despite the openly contentious and very revealing diatribe, I do agree with you on a few points. If you have found anything of any value, then as you point out, the first thing you'll have on your hands isn't treasure, but a legal battle. I also agree that Scott has an interesting interpretation of the presiding laws as they pertain to this matter and I do wish you luck in your case. However, there are few, if any, above or below him who will openly dispute his authority to recommend the issuance of a treasure trove permit on federal lands in Arizona.

It is interesting to me that you think I am upset by your post. I think you may be projecting your emotions onto me. The truth is I could really care less about you, your post, or your activities. I simply find you transparent and blatantly antagonistic. When I see that kind of thing, then I hold an obligation to expose the facts, as I have. If that upsets you, then I'm sorry, but you've dug the hole, not me. I just provide the shovel.

I may be silly, but I don't think the key to solving this puzzle has anything to do with shadows, mirrors, or doing the hokey pokey. I actually think the answer is very simple, literal, and as plain as the nose on your face. But hey, what do I know, I'm just a critter. 8)
TJHunter
Greenhorn

Post by TJHunter »

Things change my friend.

I now could care less what Scott thinks.

Mr Bowman hasn't even talked with him like he claimed and has recently come out publicly as a fraud.

Some of Scott's writings and rants on Tnet has convinced me he has an agenda beyond his job.
From the sounds of it the only thing you may have in the foreseeable future is a heart attack.
Wishing Ill will towards me now Critter?

Most small Critters have a short life span with open hunting season on "Critters" year round in Arizona so watch those long hikes during then!
Despite the openly contentious and very revealing diatribe
Contentious Diatribe?

Smell your own feces Critter it's very revealing.
So let's see, now you apparently don't have proof and you are, indeed, having a problem convincing Scott with solid evidence. Just as I suspected.
Critter, How did you come away from that message thinking I was talking with Scott trying to convince him of anything at all?

You must have quite an end stink.

Like I said I don't believe in TT permits.

I haven't even met or talked to the man and don't intend to!

Sorry to burst your bubble but you haven't shown me anything that convinces me Laz knows one darn thing about the stone maps.

I was talking with Laz, Mr Critter, please let him answer for himself and stop talking for him.

Unless your both one in the same?

My evidence is convoluted and purposely vague for a reason. That reason is just like I said to give nothing away at all to anyone including Scott.

This much I will tell you though..

You can stop your searching the Stone Maps have been deciphered and the Treasure Location found!

Just thought it would save you or Laz from anymore stress of
"Not knowing anything conclusive".

TJ,

"The Critter Hunter"
&
Treasure Hunter Extraordinary!
lazarus
Expert

Stone Maps

Post by lazarus »

Go get 'em, critter.

Well, TJ
critter has you against the ropes. Take your eight count like a man.
I happen to know critter happens to know you are full of flack-seed oil.

Laz
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

All it takes is a photograph. Hopefully much better than the Das Lucas picture. Gold painted rocks look like gold painted rocks.

Take what you need, leave somne behind for the next lucky guy.

Karma is a bitch boys.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
lazarus
Expert

Maps

Post by lazarus »

Zentull,
a photograph of what?

laz
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Of whatever lies at the end of the rainbow. Of course you can always take an honest, reliable witness to verify any claim. I am good to go if it invloves a dirty, dark, nasty hole. Of course I send Randy first to clear the way......

You will be making it to the rendezvous I hope.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"