Forum Code of Conduct

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Uhhhhhhhhh.......................It will be ok, Joe......really.

You're just having a bad day........
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not kk???

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

Are you saying you are not kk? Your replies are always so....cryptic. :lol:

Nzogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
kk
Greenhorn

Post by kk »

you guys are better than the afternoon soaps..that's why I tune in to watch. I have not posted on here since August of last year...so, I don't know why Joe needs to be so paranoid of me, as to keep mentioning me in some of his posts. I said a long time ago, that I don't want or feel the need to get into a p--sing contest with anyone...so leave me out of your soap opera! I am not Peter. I am my own person, and have never posted under any other name. Believe me or not..I don't really care.
kk
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

kk,

Its ok. Hes just in the middle of some sort of nervous breakdown. He does this every so often so we kinda get used to it.

Peter

PS

And , no I am not kk. Shes alot better lookin than I am.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

She's Baaack

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

kk,

Whatever posessed you to stay away so long? We have missed you.

I have always wondered why you never posted as Kaz-Tziden. To close to home?

Anyway, you and Peter just jump over to the Moderated Forum in the next few minutes and make a quick post. Just put one (1) and two (2) in the text.

Nzogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Joe

You should get in touch with Roger or Murphy or SOMEBODY and let THEM tell you what you are sounding like. You really ARE sounding more and more like someone having some sort of breakdown.

P
kk
Greenhorn

Post by kk »

Specifically, Joe, it would probably have to be you that possessed me to stay away for so long. Your attitude when you don't agree with someone and your paranoia of anyone who you don't know posting on here, really turns me off to the idea of sharing anything with you.
As to kwa?? I have no idea what you are talking about..must have missed that episode of the soap opera.
And lastly, I will not post on your forum.. I don't need to prove to you who I am. I know who I am. And I certainly don't wish to provide you with my isp...so, forget it. And have a happy breakdown or whatever is going on in your life.
kk
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Problems?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter/kk,

You have had plenty of time to make that post and yet, silence.....blessed silence. You have both been on the site, one after the other, since I last posted.

One (1) and two (2), that's all you need to do.

I know it takes a little time to find a clean computer, especially in your crowd, so I apologize for rushing you. :roll: It was a difficult task.

Nzogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Of Course...

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

kk/Peter,

As Peter/kk/TGH already knows, I already have his IP Address, so what's his excuse?

No problem, of course I understand. We will also leave this dialog behind us.

Time for you to cheer again, Peter.

Nzogo nandago

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

My God.............................

You are SICK and need help.

I feel sorry for you.

I think I will stop posting for a little while, give you a chance to calm down.
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

peter, any fear of you growing up some time soon?
Don update your email address
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Tempting

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

I am calm.....very calm. No need for you or kk to post to the other forum, as I already know what the results would be.

It's tempting, but having you not post was not the goal.

Here's the deal: If you agree to never again attack me personally, I will make the same agreement. That would include other identities. If I am unsure it is you, I will ignore it.

Either of us may question the other's facts, without reservation.

I will not mention the Rendezvous again, other than to wish you and those who attend as good a time as we had last year.

Who started this bullshit is not really important. Let's end it.

Nzogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Ok

Deal
kk
Greenhorn

Post by kk »

And so ends another chapter in this on-going soap opera...tune in tommorrow. Will Joe and Peter really end up sharing brownies and stew or will Joe's paranoia get in the way?...Will the stone maps lead to the gold? Will new characters be alowwed to become cast member or cast-outs? Stay tuned for the answer to these and many more adventures brought to you by Joe and Peter (of which, I am not him!).
(by the way peter..thanks for the compliment about being cuter!)
No disrespect to anyone..I enjoy the banter on here or I wouldn't read it.
kk
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

You must be a GH fan.......
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

TGH wrote:Ok

Deal

*stands up and applauds*
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

The way I see the code is I refuse to correct others, but feel my obligation is to myself and myself alone that I follow those parameters. For a guy whose linguistic skills have a habit of drifting into the gutter every other word through daily practice, it is monumental that I have managed to keep it clean all this time. For me the purpose is to be opinionated but not inflammatory with my remarks. I judge no one else on their adherence to the code. I didn't make it or ask anyone to sign it. The only person I may have been harsh with was John Ramses and his research. I doubt he cares. I supplemented his income anyhow. The only identity I truly should be concerned with is my own. I have enough problems being me without trying to be someone else. I enjoyed the ability to openly express ourselves and a change of the forums would limit problems, but may also limit our ability to be as openly expressive in the future. The path that is decided I will follow. As disappointed I was with missing last years rendevous, what is happening now is more disappointing and distracting.