Gold in the Superstitions.

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

My dear Wiz (or am I addressing this to myself..oh nevermind)

I hear what you are saying and agree with you...sort of. I refrained for some time from even acknowledging Ribadopes existence...but that doesnt work with him. I am perfectly happy to return to LDM/Supe matters. I dont recollect having any problems with any other forum members...nor do we see any other people bickering on the forum here The problem here rests on that idiots shoulders. HE is the one who brought this upon himself. Interesting thing to see how many folks are sick and tired of his constant BS..it never ever ends.

Never have I see a dagooncho (sorta means big fool, idiot. moron, someone who doesnt do anything well,
you get the picture)such as Ribadope (actually Ribadope might be a nice new adjective . Wonder if I could get Websters to introduce it into the language)

Just my 2 cents worth. Though I too would like to see things calm down.

But they wont...he just cant help himself.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

But nobody has to take the bait! We're all adults - let's just ignore the noise and talk some Dutchman.
redison
Part Timer

Post by redison »

Wiz wrote:This has all gone way too far.

This is not a "trash Ribaudo" forum. We're all free to ignore his posts if we like. The sort of rabid-dog type of circling and attacking that is going on here makes me sick.
Wyatt, you're not really in a position to be gloating like you are, either. Joe may or may not be a jerk, but he hasn't threatened anyone.

Can we all just knock it off now? This really stinks of kindergarten.

Wiz,

Very well put, and I can’t disagree with a word of it.

redison
Last edited by redison on Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Redison,
Sorry if you took is as another insulting post, that's not how I meant it.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. I'm a guilty as anyone of being an immature fool (azdave was absolutely right), but if we could all just stop, including Joe, this might blow over. If we don't, it never will.

I'm not taking sides here, except with the people who say we've all been acting like children and this forum is suffering as a result. I'm not trying to be anyone's pal. I'm just trying to stop this craziness.

Please, check your PM.
Thanks
azdave35
Part Timer

Post by azdave35 »

wiz...it can all stop right now if we all just stop responding to idiotic posts and insults...just ignore them and they will stop
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Another 100%er

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

I agree with almost every thing that has been said here. As you can see, even though everyone seems to agree, they can't let it go. I have been trying to tone down the rhetoric, but must admit abject failure. Just a weakness in my character, I suppose.

I will not accept the invitations to leave the forum. I will do my best not to add to the gutter conversation. If I backslide, please remind me of this post.

Wiz,

I am 100% with you on this.

Gene,

As a personal friend, I am asking you to stay with the forum. My being here will add fuel to the fire, with just normal LDM posts, but I can only try from my end.

For all of the cooler heads, thanks for all your advice.

Respectfully,

Joe
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

joe,
im glad u didnt allow yourself to be driven off the forum.
sincerely
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

I too will agree to peace.....should be interesting to see how long this lasts.

Ribado, ignore me and I will be happy to ignore you.
redison
Part Timer

Peace in the Valley

Post by redison »

I’d be happy to ignore Joe, Just the way I have always tried to.
Until he goes out of his way to attract my attention, then I’ll go out of my way to let him know he’s got it.

redison
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Still Trying

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED,

Thanks. This sounds like something I suggested a few days ago, but I believe the combined weight of some of the members may have made it a little easier to swallow.

Whatever works, as far as I am concerned.

Respectfully,

Joe
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted........
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

My, my. Peace is breaking out all over the forum....

Well done all.

(Wont last tho...youll see...)
bill711
Expert

Gold in the Sup,s

Post by bill711 »

WELL that,s all right by me BUT only as long as www remembers that he,s only a buttwipe and stays in his premorble ooze. 8) Bill 8)
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

wyatt.........shut up!
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

If the forum is going to have peace then it should be extended to ALL members, Wyatt included. If Wyatt was man enough to apologize he should be given the benefit of the doubt. His posts arent any more crazy than some of Bills (or my own for that matter).
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

tgh, maybe you could begin the purification process by retracting your blatant lie that myself and joe are the self same entity, and if you cant or wont ,then maybe you could inform the forum the reasons why you "KNOW "that we are. your double edged,triple sided supposed so called attempts at "clearing the slate" fool no one.
redison
Part Timer

Cleaning the slate?

Post by redison »

dutch elm disease wrote:tgh, maybe you could begin the purification process by retracting your blatant lie that myself and joe are the self same entity, and if you cant or wont ,then maybe you could inform the forum the reasons why you "KNOW "that we are. your double edged,triple sided supposed so called attempts at "clearing the slate" fool no one.
DED

I'm cleaning mine

redison
Last edited by redison on Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Glover
Part Timer

Post by Thomas Glover »

Some of us no longer or rarely post. I should not think there is any mystery in it. But, should anyone wonder why? I refer you to the above postings. This thread is a good example of what happens on the Forum.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Like I said folks, DED/Joe just cant help himself.....

oh well.....
redison
Part Timer

Moderated Fourm

Post by redison »

Thomas Glover wrote:Some of us no longer or rarely post. I should not think there is any mystery in it. But, should anyone wonder why? I refer you to the above postings. This thread is a good example of what happens on the Forum.

The nature of the beast
redison
Last edited by redison on Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
santos
Greenhorn

Post by santos »

the same thing that has happened on other forums has/is happening here.BOTH SIDES are at fault here,the gutless, spineless pack of rabid dogs that round on 1 or 2 members, and the need to justify themselves by their victims.NO-one of sound mind, or any hint of principle could condone whats gone on here these last cuppla days.Theres a few here that should be ashamed of themselves and in my opinion the owner should have stepped in some time ago and kicked half a dozen off the site.There is no place in a civilised forum for bully boy tactics,i can see that theres an element on here whos only currency are lies, who can take them seriously after all this?Im sick to the stomach at what ive seen here....a potentially interesting forum has been destroyed by a mindless minority.I dont see any reason to visit this site again, theres no point.Ill leave you to squabble amongst yourselves, like the juveniles you obviously are.
redison
Part Timer

Post by redison »

santos wrote:the same thing that has happened on other forums has/is happening here.BOTH SIDES are at fault here,the gutless, spineless pack of rabid dogs that round on 1 or 2 members, and the need to justify themselves by their victims.NO-one of sound mind, or any hint of principle could condone whats gone on here these last cuppla days.Theres a few here that should be ashamed of themselves and in my opinion the owner should have stepped in some time ago and kicked half a dozen off the site.There is no place in a civilised forum for bully boy tactics,i can see that theres an element on here whos only currency are lies, who can take them seriously after all this?Im sick to the stomach at what ive seen here....a potentially interesting forum has been destroyed by a mindless minority.I dont see any reason to visit this site again, theres no point.Ill leave you to squabble amongst yourselves, like the juveniles you obviously are.
Sorry to see you go Santos, I'm certain that we will all miss your thoughtfull and informative posts like the one below.

Topic: CORBINS THE CURSE OF THE Dutchman gold
santos

Replies: 28
Views: 916
Forum: LDM Discussions Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:46 am Subject: CORBINS THE CURSE OF THE Dutchman gold

faaaaaaaaaaart
Last edited by redison on Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LDM
Part Timer

Kochera

Post by LDM »

Deleted.
Last edited by LDM on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Posting

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Thomas,

I am going to guess that your email is not working or only does so when it gets the urge. Computers!

I can't speak for anyone else, including Bill and DED, but I will no longer allow myself to be baited into this nonsense. I understand that I was one of the worst offenders, but it has become sickning.

It was not my job to point out and insult the people that came on this site with special agendas. Don't know what possessed me. I have tried many times to make peace on this forum. The results are always the same. These latest posts are a good example. Those who "talk" peace, keep agitating.

This is the last time I will say this: I am not DED, nor am I Bill. I have only used one other name on this site. It was too difficult for Heidi to get her paws on one key at a time (fat fingered), so I worked the keyboard for her. :lol: That was also an attempt to tone down the hatred.

This is also the last time I will ask anyone to stop this madness.

DED and Bill,

Please, as friends, let these guys have this particular playground. We can stick to the topics and not get pulled into their little game of dodgeball.

Thomas,

Carolyn and I wish you and Carol the best. Now that you are back home, it must feel wonderful, as there really is, "no place like home". :)

Respectfully

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Das Hill

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

LDM,

Welcome back.

It seems to me, that what is lacking here, is time or distance. That makes the key to finding this "hill" appears to be the north turn of "about 1 mile".

There are only two places where this can be done, practically speaking.
Both places are just east of Malipais Mountain. The first is a hill of about five hundred feet directly east of Malapais and seprated from it by a short canyon. The next place is one canyon east of this hill. It is possible to travel, almost, directly east to reach this second canyon. From the description given in the letter, it seems unlikely that any other place would fit, because other landmarks would come into play.

All conjecture on my part.

Once again, welcome back.

Respectfully,

Joe
Last edited by Joe Ribaudo on Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.