Peralta Stone Maps Secret Codes Revealed

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Reasonable Posts

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

TGH,

Considering the people involved in this thread, I think all of the posts make perfect sense. :? It may be that you are just expecting too much. Anyone who places Wiz's posts at the top of the "sense" list is suspect. You should reconsider your appraisal of the posts. :)

Wyatt..... has obviously done some research here. His problem is that he does not really understand what he reads, just thinks he does. Kino's "rose colored glasses" 8) is a classic example. :roll:

Respectfully,

Joe
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

Joe; What does the cross symbolize? The carrot before the horse??? Bill :roll: For www; whoooooaa hee hee hee hatcha bunda!!!! 8O
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Fake Stone Maps

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

This one FootPath, it is Dangerous
I Give 18 Places
Follow the Map
Follow the Heart
Follow the Dog-Fish
Follow the Cactus

Doesn't this sound Fake?

Can any one prove these are real with photos?
Does anyone on here have an in the field picture of a rock carving depicting Loki?
Or a carving of Thor?
What doe's a Dogfish symbol mean?
Someone please Prove to all of us they are real.
Hell, I knew about Loki (Loke) long before anyone was busy yapping on this Forum all about it. And I don't believe the Ear is the "Key" if there is a "Key". What doe's the cresent moon shape on the ear of Loki Represent? Look for it with your Rose Colored Kino Glasses if any of you have ordered a pair of them yet. If not, you better get some.

Respectfully,

Wyatt Westwood

PS The Cross Symbolizes an Oak Tree Grove and a burial near the grove.
PSS In the new Movie National Treasure Ben Franklin Gates (Nick Cage) uses a pair of my Kino Rose Colored Glasses for reading Maps.
Hi-De-Ho Silver, away!
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Mr Westwood,

Did you actually supply those glasses for the movie? Wow !

The Gold Hunter
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Pictures for Pals

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt.........,

"Can any one prove these are real with photos?"

Yup. 8O

"Someone please Prove to all of us they are real."

Couple of things about this statement: Does "us" mean each and everyone of your identities? How do we know they will each accept the same evidence? :?

If you mean the rest of the forum, by "us", than you may be presuming a bit too much. Us conotates that you may be a friend, or are part of our group. Speaking for myself only, that is not true.

Here is the situation, as I see it. We tolerate you, just as Thor tolerated Loki. He was not a "pal" nor a friend. He was a nuisance and an ass. They kept him around for laughs, and we do the same with you. :lol:

It really works for both sides, as things have been a little slow around here. We get a load of laughs, and you imagine that someone may be taking you seriously. :roll:

You are holding up your end of this deal in a grand style.

Joe
bill711
Expert

clues

Post by bill711 »

www; hee haw hee haw hee he hee. Good shot Joe. :lol: Bill 8)
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

It is not Loki seen looking down. It is Hel because on her right shoulder is Garm.

Bandit
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Why don't both of you, Josephine and TGH eat shit?

Josephine, you and THG are so full of crap it's running all over this forum and it comes shitting out your pants when someone is a threat to and your Female "Ego's!

Hey Joe, why doesn't anyone want to be on your moderated I've had SEX Change I'm a Transvestite forum? Not one person on here wants your Moderated I control the all the incoming information Liberal Forum!

Maybe it's because you two losers couldn't find your own A-holes unless your hungry!

By the way, you two can't get rid of me can you?

You have to listen to me you don't have a choice!
Ha!

I will not go away for the likes of two Idoits like THG and you Josephine "Tootsie" Ribaudo!
Since you two seem to think in your own twisted little minds your speaking for the rest of the Forum I can see why you both need to talk with yourselves under different aliases!

Just shows how no ones listens to the shit smell coming from your Pie Holes!

Resepticfully,

To all of your indentities THG, ( The Hemaroid Glutten) and Josephine Ribaudotootsie!

Grand Style, you Bet-Cha!

Wyatt
Loke
Greenhorn

Post by Loke »

*chuckles* Man - I didn't know Norse mythology would come into it all - though I regretted for a moment that I used 'Loke' (or Loki if you will) as a handle rather than 'Tor' (or Thor if you spell it in English). Yup - 'Tor' with his hammer was the God of Thunder and when he used his hammer the world would tremble in awe ...
It seems that some of the members are lot more versed in Norse mythology than myself, so I shall refrain from making too many comments and get caught out *lol* - that would be just too embarassing for an ole Norseman ...

There have been suggestions that the Knights of Templar are involved - in which case certain references to Norse mythology might not be too surprising. However, I do believe that some of the ancient rites and beliefs are fairly universal - you will find them under different guises in most civilizations - so why not also with the apaches?

I hope y'all have a good day!!

Loke
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Welcome Back

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Loke,

Good to see you are still looking in on us. Not much sense getting involved in many of the conversations going on here, so your prolonged silence is understandable.

My guess would be that you probably know more about Norse mythology than anyone else on this forum. Most of my own knowledge comes from a good many years ago.

You are correct when you say: "some of the ancient rites and beliefs are universal". The names and the stories from the Norse legends are especially close to the Indians of the Southwest, and in particular the Apache and Navaho.

Hope to see more posts from you.

Respectfully,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Norse Words of Wisdom

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

As long as we are in the Norse mode, here are a few Norse words of wisdom:

"An ill tempered, unhappy man ridicules all he hears,
Makes fun of others, refusing always to see the faults in himself."

"The fool thinks that those who laugh at him are all his friends,
Unaware when he sits with wiser men how ill they speak of him."

Did Har have someone here in mind? :wink:

Respectfully,

Joe
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Mr Westwood,

I dont know why you are saying those mean things about me. I really did think you were connected with the film. Why would you treat a new person on the forum like that?

TGH
azdave35
Part Timer

wyatt

Post by azdave35 »

looks like ole wyatt is heading for a showdown
rochha
Part Timer

Wrong....as usual

Post by rochha »

Hey Ass Bite,

If you are trying to insinuate that I am TGH your wrong, which is just about par for the course with you Billy. :lol:

Rochha
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Hey shit for brains,

I was talking about Josehpine as a man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man.

To: TGH,

whom ever you, I apologize for the misunderstanding, please take this saying from the heart and from all of us here at the Movie Set,

Eat Shit!
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Joes Life,

"An ill tempered, unhappy Joe Ribaudo ridicules all he hears,
Joe Ribaudo Makes fun of others, Joe Ribaudo is always refusing to see the faults in himself."

"The fool Joe Ribaudo thinks that those who laugh at him are all his friends,

Joe Ribaudo is unaware when he sits with wiser men how ill they speak of him as all of them are much, much wiser."

Resepticfully,

TOR
rochha
Part Timer

TOR...a new personality

Post by rochha »

Hey Wanna be Treasure Hunter

Most of the time no one knows what in the hell you are talking about, try being a little more clearer next time.

A man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man……your out there Billy!

I see we have a new identity again…TOR. Are we going to see post’s from this imaginary person as well?

Rochha
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Possible Priest Mine Found

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

All indicators point to a fantastic treasure so large it will make the person finding it an instant billionaire of gold bullion.

How about the new site of Ron Feldmans huh? WWW.DutchHunter.COM what a cool adventure in the wilderness!
It's an opening for others to go and find something on a wilderness area and Dig it up! If one can accomplish this feat than others can to!

Good Going Ron!

How are you building that shaft straight down Ron? Can you show us some Diagrams of the construction of the shaft? Doing it all by hand just like the good old days!

How far down will he be going? Take a look at his site if you haven't seen it.

Wyatt
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Having been to Ron's site, and viewed the photos, it seems fairly obvious
what the composition and design of the dig is.

Joe