Peralta Stone Maps Secret Codes Revealed

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Thank You Woodreau71 for your concern,

The Joke Wyatt Westwood is one of your worst nightmares and many bow down to him for fear of his terrible reprisals. (Just Kidding)

No Book is available for any of my signs and symbols as I have not released any yet and don't plan to in the near future. My Website is www.legendhunter.com and is still totally free for viewing to anyone.
I'm glad you don't understand my posts and it would make me sad if you did. You see my findings are new and not yet understood by anyone of a normal Treasure Hunting Background. The Evidence I have in my possession as photos today will be the set standards of Treasure Hunting for tomorrow in the field. I say a lot of pretty much nothing on purpose. I don't give away to much for free. Most of those who post on here will throw you a bone once and a while. You'll just have to find out where that bone came from and why it's black and not white. Nothing goes on here that will take anyone to the end of the trail to the gold. We may only be dumb Thunters but were not stupid.

Thanks for your enquiry and keep on a hunting woodreau71,

Wyatt Westwood

Woodreau71 Wrote:

I have been reading this entire discusssion, all ten pages worth and between my amusement and amazement I was hoping someone could explain who this wyatt joker is. What is his web site? And most of all where do you purchase the book on understanding "any" of his posts? I believe in listening to any direction a person may take these discussions, but, wyatt your origins are a mystery to me. You write a lot and say pretty much nothing. I hope not to insult anyone, just looking for clarity.

thanks woodreau71
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

S.C.; NO no noooo! What you need is your KINO glasses on and BOY them clues will jump out of the ground at you. I,m too pooor for the KINO glasses so I just got me some red thin transparent paper and some red thin red transp. paper and boy the clues just about clubed me to death before I could break off my gaze away from it. I,m afraid to look again. I,ve still got bruzes. 8O 8O Bill :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Bill711 Wrote:

WOODREAU; He,s a dope who lives in a fantasy world. He came to our site and declared himself the legendary king of the treaure hunters and told us we were all amatures and couldn,t find our butt,s with both hands.

Wyatt Writes:

You are totally wrong Bill711, I was attacked by a gentleman calling himself TJhunter (AKA Rochha) on my every post. The remark about the treasure hunting was in response to the comments about my God Head photo being the same thing as "Cloud Formation Reading" and not one person on this forum could read it. So I clarified the God Head Photo Map by an explanation showing the different signs, symbols and meanings.

I didn't hear a word after that and they all just moved on to something else to attack me about for sport and fun.

Bill711 Wrote:

He showed us his web site that he declared he had found by his self. He was taking pictured at some parks the best that I could tell. He showed a picture of a cave and should some old picks and "the universal rent a skull picture" He claimed the picks were the Waltz,s and the cave was the ldm.

Wyatt Writes:

My Website says right on it that it is Fiction. I said the Miners Tools came from the trail on the way to the LDM because I wasn't going to show everyone information and say it was the gospel truth. Mr Bill711 you just can't seem to get over the fact I have the only photo in existance of the final mine site skulls and I alone took that photo along with many more of those same skulls.

Get over it!

Bill711 Wrote:

He begain to show shadows and lite reflecting on rocks and tried to tell us it was some of the signs that they pointed the way to the mine. When we expressed our feeling about his insult to our intelligence and what we thought of his wild claims he got mad and begain to harrass us.

Wyatt Says:

Oh Mr Bill711, You do have a way with twisting the truth? I was harrassed by you and your leader Rochha over and over and over and over again without any let up until I finally slammed you all back and boy you guys can sure dish it out, but, you can't take what you give! Sore Losers!

Bill711 Wrote:

He got so mad and vicious he deleted his site and notes to the forum from the forum. He handed us some personal attacks so we handed him some back. He still trys to harass us. He dosen,t understand his limitation,s and won,t give it up and stop.

Wyatt Writes:

I got so mad and Vicious? I think not! It was you boys trying to shove anyone of a different opinion off of here and Rochha was the ring leader and still is! The Personal Attacks came off the forum from the name of TJhunter (Rochha the Ring Leader) and I was only defending myself against those personal attacks and that is my right. I don't harass anyone that doesn't mess with me. I do have the right to post and comment on here as everyone does. Just because you think when ever I post any comment on here to anyone else that you can then attack me verbally calling me every name under the sun for making that post in reply to that posters comment, you are mistaken, I will defend myself as would anyone. You cannot run me off and make me stop anything at all Bill711.
You don't have the Kahunas.

Bill711:

He,s just the local joke. I hope this helps you get a clearer view of things. We didn,t thro him off, we asked him to get real and behave himself. He gets mad and begains to harrass us. Bill

Wyatt Writes:

I'm a local Joke in the eyes of only Three Local Idiots I think that only counts for three zeros!

PS You guys are the Harassers on this forum as you all have proven many times so watch your assets my friend!
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Bill711 Wrote:

www; You are very foolish to make challenges to people you do not know! I for one have played with guns ever since I was 5 years old; by the time I was 20 people said that I could draw and shoot straighter than most people could shoot their rifles and shotguns. I still love to shoot guns. I have a feeling you would lose at that too. I am sure the other boys are probley well aqainted with guns too. Bill gosh you are sure bright flame.

Wyatt Writes:

Gee Bill711, you sure are a scary dude! Playing with them guns at Five years young you must of been raised in a barn or something? I bet you couldn't even pull the trigger at that age and had to have Mommy do it for ya? You must be a real straight shooten son of a bitch!

I guess that's what Kevlar is for?

No one said I played fair!

See ya at Sunrise Bill911!

I bet you don't ever lose a fight with that back shooter you bring along for added safety!

I bring along two!
azdave35
Part Timer

wannabe wyatt earp

Post by azdave35 »

for you new guys that have just been introduced to wyatt westwood....he is a stark raving lunatic that want to be wyatt earp so bad he cant stand it....if you could read some of his earlier posts you'd know what i mean....he deleted them so the newbies couldnt read them...so dont put much stock in what he says....he'll lead you astray....if you want to learn about the supers...there are alot of real treasure hunters on the forum that would be happy to steer you in the right direction
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Well Thank you Azdave35 and I resemble that remark!

I love to lead people like you astray out in the wild, it's my passion!

Read some of my earlier posts and see the attacks thrown at me and how I handle those attacks.

No News is Good News!

See ya on Joes new moderated Forum!

Until then bye, bye for now!

Wyatt
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

www; GET OVER IT.... bill
azdave35
Part Timer

wyatt earp

Post by azdave35 »

lol...dont get over it wyatt....just go away.....go back to tombstone and play with the clantons
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

New Discovery! Peralta Stone Maps Rock Vault Revealed!

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

The Stones are Fake.
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Treasure Hunting the Right Way

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

The Peralta Stones are Fakes.
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter3
Part Timer

Post by Peter3 »

madness.....
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Peter3 wrote:madness.....
Yeah, but entertaining!
BlackBeard
Greenhorn

Priest Mapa Secrets

Post by BlackBeard »

The Stones are Fake.
Last edited by BlackBeard on Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

www; you are full of shit as usual; A step is 1 pace . A stride is 2 steps or a 1,2 step or stride. This is the old ROMAN measurement. for the mile or milla. The monuments are a way of marking the different trails. The ROMANS used them as mile markers for their military units. This is how they got to win so many battles. They knew where their men were all the time. They could get more men to the action faster then their enemies could. We still use this mile marker on our hiways today. A roman soldier was about 5"1 inch; his step was about 18 inches, his stride was about 31 to 32 inches. This was how it was determined. 8O bill
Peter3
Part Timer

Post by Peter3 »

Didnt know Norse Mythology figured into the Stone maps. So wheres Odin and his Ravens???
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Loki?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Interesting how he brought Loki into this topic. There is actually some accuracy in his description of the "Shape Shifter", one of his many guises.
Loki has many brothers in Apache/Navaho lore.

We have a member, Loke, who took the name for his identity here. Even though he spelled it with an "E" instead of an "I", he chose the name for a reason, and knows the stories.

What you see in the "Priest Stone" is the identity of the person who created that particular carving. 8O Good chance for Azmulla to bring up his pictures of Father Rojas. :lol:

Confusing the cross that the chess piece is holding, as a hammer is an interesting mistake. That "girly-man" grip on the handle, with the right thumb laying along the shaft makes for a really powerfull swing. :lol:
Perhaps he is just giving the treasure a little love tap. Works well with the heart.

You also can't see the left ear, and you all know what that means. The "key" is that missing ear. The added "L" in Azmula's name, above, is also a "key" clue on the maps. I realize I am stating the obvious here, but someone needed to do it.

Respectfully,

Joe
BlackBeard
Greenhorn

Post by BlackBeard »

Ditto
Last edited by BlackBeard on Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

Wyatt, you are dead wrong.
Hi Joe, Headed to Dallas will be back shortly.
Bandit
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Thor

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Whatever.......,

Magic goats.

More important to your own slant on the Stone Maps, is the fact that Thor is know as the "Thunder God"...... 8O (Just one of his names)

Did you take into consideration, that the horse on the Stone Maps could be one of the magic goats using his magical powers to shape shift into a horse??????

Do you know where Thor was when his "pal" Loki was being tied to the three boulders? Do you understand the importance of the three boulders in the legend of the LDM?

What evidence did you find "in the field" that brought Thor into your equation?

"Loki and Thor both pal together and if you have one symbolized you will have the other."

That is not a true statement. Do you know which part is false?

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Das Trip

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bandit,

Good to see you are still looking in on the forum.

Have a safe trip.

Respectfully,

Joe
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

The Peralta Stones are Fakes.
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

BlackBeard,
So if Loki is seen looking down , would his eyes and nose be pointing to what? an entrance?
What face for example of the different
gods Thor, Odin, Loki would protect The Kings share or any other
hidden treasure?
Can someone explain more about why a Jesuit of the Templar Order
would use these symbols to protect a sight, and use Christian symbols such as a Cross to guide someone to the same sight. It doesn't make any sense why a priest would mix a religious symbol with that of a myth.
Unless he believes in both.

Respectfully,
Bandit
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Yes! This could explain the mysterious involvement of Bjorn Peralta-Oorsted, the northern relative of the family who headed the north-northeastern party that escaped the massacre on their magic mules. (It's a mule, not a horse.) By golly yumpin yiminy, this is a major breakthrough! The massacre is a symbolic representation of the great battle between Thor and Loki, after which Thor was heard to say "I am Mighty Thor!", to which the battered Loki responded "You're thor? How do you think I feel?".
The battle was, of course, over the King's Fifth of Waltz's caches (one large and two small - one under each of the 3 boulders). The Jesuits were there to see it all, and recorded it on a whole series of stone tablets, which brings us full circle.

The above makes at least as much sense as any of the other recent posts on this thread.
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

its getting more difficult on here to understand just whos kidding who.maybe some of these so called clues( and im not just talking about stone map here) might have an element of cryptology about them( tho i personally doubt it) but reason on here just lately seems to have flown out the window. just an observation...nothing more.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Actually Wiz's post seemed to make more sense than most in this thread.

Waltz's caches under three boulders? Probably not.

More likely 3 spires.....