First Spanish Gold Mine Investment Oppportunity Over!

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

First Spanish Gold Mine Investment Oppportunity Over!

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

To All who have contacted me with regards to this ad,

Thanks for all your Inquiries and I'm happy to announce we have found our Main Investor with all the Tools & Investment Money needed for the project. We will be Moving on with the work this winter with the loan of the Electronic Instruments from our new Partner / Investor in the Virgin Spanish Gold Mine / Treasure Project, a Mr. T Brown of B & B Mining Investments.

A big thanks to all who contacted me about this, it was a huge response!

Those of you who contacted me to late, I'm sorry you waited to long, but, just keep waiting the next project will be along soon so don't hesitate to long when you see the next ad.

Thanks Again,

Wyatt Bill
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scott
Part Timer

Post by Scott »

Is this a registered claim?,What type of claim is it.Placer or lode,Mill site
possible?What state is this find in?BLM,State,reservation-Indian or Gov.,private land? We are intrested in helping with discovery and GPR work.
azdave35
Part Timer

phony wyatt

Post by azdave35 »

scott...wyatt is a phoney...dont listen to him...no one else in here does...lol
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Gold Mine Claim

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Scott Wrote:

Is this a registered claim?,

Wyatt:

Yes it is a registered Claim Scott with all the proper documents filed and It's an easy access road into the Mine site.

Scott:

What type of claim is it.Placer or lode,Mill site
possible?

Wyatt:

Scott, It is a Lode Claim with an area for a Mill site. The area claimed at this time is Eighty Acres.

Scott:

What state is this find in?BLM,State,reservation-Indian or Gov.,private land?

Wyatt:

The Claims are on Private Land with the owners consent. (Federal)

Scott:

We are intrested in helping with discovery and GPR work..\

Wyatt:

Up until now I have paid for all expenses myself including the first GPR Survey. I have the receipts for the work done already. The area has elevated Gold Levels and has a sealed shaft at the site near the highest Gold levels. I will be doing a second GPR survey with a rental unit, a GSSI 3000 I believe, when the weather cools down. No Resistance or Magnetometer tests have been done to the site as of yet. Of course, the main objective would be to include the shaft or audit work in the next plan of operations along with drilling.

Mail me privately like the other inquiries please and we can talk privately with out the Forum crowd butting in.

Wyatt

PS:

Az Dave wouldn't know a what a gold nugget was if it hit him sideways in the head and knocked him out. He has no credibility on this forum so pay no attention to him. .....LOL
azdave35
Part Timer

wyatt phoney

Post by azdave35 »

ok wyatt earp....lets find out who this forum thinks is a phoney...put it to a vote....let the forum judge...anyone who would trust wyatt enuff to invest money in his B. S. speak up ..anyone who thinks he is an idiot and a con man..speak up...i dont want to see anyone on this forum burned by wyatt...
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Burned?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Dave,

No need to take Wyatt's....... opinion of you to heart. I don't think it's personal. Dealing with folks with more than a few age/mental problems, you learn to not let what they say bother you.

If anyone invests money or sweat with Wyatt.........after seeing his posts, knows what they are in for. It may be that he has something worth investing in. For some reason he has chosen to seek funds here, rather than the many, many places which advertise for such things. I doubt anyone will be "burned", by Wyatt....., on this forum. Some people do like to walk on hot coals though. :)

Respectfully,

Joe
azdave35
Part Timer

phoney

Post by azdave35 »

its the coal walkers im worried about....lol
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

TRUST

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Dave,

For me, it all comes back to trust. Wyatt........ may have the richest gold mine in the world. I would never give my money to a man who starts out, from hello, by lying to me.

Everyone here knows the truth about Wyatt....... If someone thinks that truth is unimportant, by all means invest. I hope that, if you do, you keep it a secret, because you don't want to know what I think about someone who believes the truth is not important. :roll:

Now if this mine is not in the Superstitions, and is not somehow related to the LDM, why hasn't the topic been moved? :)

I have some nice lot's on an Arnold Palmer golf course, that I would really like someone to buy. Give me a call Scott. :lol:

Just kidding, slow night. :wink:

Respectfully,

Joe
Grayhair
Greenhorn

investment opportunity

Post by Grayhair »

Regarding Wyatt’s investment opportunity: Far be it for me to interfere with an investment opportunity such as he is describing if after having read all of his postings and someone still wants to invest, I say good luck to them! I’m not the least bit worried by the coal walkers. Joe’s words are apply put “If anyone invests money or sweat with Wyatt.........after seeing his posts, knows what they are in for.” I agree 100% and it shouldn’t be a concern of anyone else. A fool and his money are soon parted and that is their business. So be it, let it alone!

This forum used to be a wonderful source of information, history and occasionally a little camaraderie amongst the members. Over the last six or more months it has deteriorated to a pissing contest as to who can have the last word in any of the arguments. In doing so, all anyone does is to prolong the agony of having to read and or to put up with the continuing bullshit. For Christ’s sake let this man and his stupidity man die.

Grayhair.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Das Contest

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Grayhair,

Had I known this was a "pissing contest", I would have picked a higher hill. :lol:

Well put my friend.

Respectfully,

Joe
Grayhair
Greenhorn

Pissing Contest

Post by Grayhair »

Great responce Joe! (':D')

Grayhair
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

An Apology to all on this forum is in Order

Post by JoeRibaudo »

My name is Joe and I have something to say to all of you.

Go piss an ant!!
Last edited by JoeRibaudo on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grayhair
Greenhorn

Joe the cheat

Post by Grayhair »

Hummmmm, I didn't realize that you had two different sign in dates Joe! I was under the impression that you joined on September 2002. All of your postings use that date. Can I ask why you rejoined on 11 July 2004? Or is someone trying to look like Joe!

Grayhair
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Who Could It Be?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wow!

Did I say all of that? :?

I guess my age is really catching up with me here, as I don't remember one word of that message. :lol:

Perhaps you will all just have to take it as the ramblings of someone who is quite mad. When I was still sane, I would have thought that such thoughts would qualify the writer for a quick trip to the booby hatch. 8O

It's sad, but actually kind of funny. :wink:

Respectfully,

Joe
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

I hope someone here is a psychologist. This is a golden opportunity, chance of a lifetime, all right. You could make a career out of this guy. Bipolar Deluxe! Multiple lack of personalities! Delusions of adequacy!

Now I suppose someone with a name very close to "wiz" will make some abject "appology" for all this. Or else we'll all hear about how terrible I am. Stay tuned, I can't wait!
rochha
Part Timer

Post by rochha »

Billy,

Twice now you have brought my name up in your “ Spanish Goldmine Investment Opportunity post “ and insinuated that I am a liar,,,,,, Up Yours ass whole. I had purposely not posted till now because I did not want you think that I was attacking you. But after reading your stupid “ JoeRibaudo “ post I have to chime in here.

You are pathetic!!!!!!!!! Do you honestly think anyone is going to give you money? Especially with all of the idiotic posts you have made with all of the different names you have used along with your ridiculous claims of discovery. No one is taking you seriously…..gee I wonder why. Why didn’t you make a plea for money in the other forum “ Treasure Guru “. Or better yet, have a telethon for the gullible to raise money. Maybe you could put on your “ Big Foot “ costume during your telethon and dance around and entertain everyone and make an ass out of yourself……your quite good at it.

“ No news is good news “………..that about sums up the way people feel here about you.

Wiz, I am sure now that we will hear from you again in a different personality.

Scott and anyone else intersted in this……If your paying attention….run and keep your wallet closed. “ Buyer Beware “.

Good Luck in your investment misadventure!

Rochha
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Right

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wiz and Rochha,

When your right, your right. :)

Respectfully,

Joe
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

Wow!

Did I say all of that?

I guess my age is really catching up with me here, as I don't remember one word of that message.

Perhaps you will all just have to take it as the ramblings of someone who is quite mad. When I was still sane, I would have thought that such thoughts would qualify the writer for a quick trip to the booby hatch.

It's sad, but actually kind of funny.

Respectfully,

Joe
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

Dave go to hell!!!
Last edited by JoeRibaudo on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROCHA
Greenhorn

Post by ROCHA »

The opportunity is over. Yu'all massed out.
Last edited by ROCHA on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Aw, darn!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

We Were That Close!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wiz,

I guess we will all just have to wait for the "second" Spanish Gold Mine opportunity to invest our money in. I will have to void the check I wrote.

Respectfully,

Joe
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Sink all the money ya got into this one!

Post by JoeRibaudo »

That investment in sellling womens used underwear on the web is brilliant!!
Last edited by JoeRibaudo on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

It's amazing. This guy has to provide a different email account for each of these bogus names he comes up with. He must spend hours doing this. You'd think his "gold strike" would keep him a little busier than that!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Slow Descent Into Hell

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

For awhile I just thought that Wyatt was just having a laugh, at our expense. Just an opinion, but his actions seem to border on some kind of mental disorder. If he were on some types of medication, that would be something for those close to him to look into.

If he is not on medication, he has much more serious problems. Medications can be adjusted or changed but the destruction of brain
cells is a slow descent into hell.

I hope that someone close to him is paying attention, and I wish him well.

Respectfully,

Joe