Peralta Stone Maps Secret Codes Revealed

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
azdave35
Part Timer

wyatt earp

Post by azdave35 »

i guess wyatt doesnt want to play anymore.....now he can go back to tombstone and hang out with doc holliday....and fight the clantons...goodbye wyatt...we are losing a legend
P
Part Timer

Post by P »

Wiz,

As you may recall, this is not the first case of schizophrenia (did I spell that right?) we have had on this website.

Interesting.

Peter

PS These fires out here are something. I am interested to see how this Mt Graham fire turns out.
tjhuntger
Greenhorn

Wyatt

Post by tjhuntger »

Hello again all,

Blackbeard, maybe I should apologize to you, it seems that I started this, couldn’t help it. If you look real close at this guys site and read everything that is there you will notice that it is nothing more than a shrine to his huge ego! The part in his post about him standing up for the state of Az to this guy Tim I think who has supposedly unlocked a code used by whoever in the Florida Keys and he is now zoning in on Az, showed his true colors, he is a kind of person who has to constantly have the spotlight on him. I think his posts and his site clearly show that. Do you honestly think that someone of his nature would have actually shown us something concrete and important? Look closely at all the photos he has posted, can anyone make anything out even when he shows you something? Had he taken our comments about his legendary and famous status with a grain of salt and lightened up and shown some humor about it would have been something different. I think he wants everyone to think that he has something of importance when he does not. Besides I did some checking about the owner ship of the Legendary site of his and it comes back to a PO Box in Tucson with a Tucson area code with the phone number given! What does that tell ya? How often do you think he actually gets to the Supers? Remember he said that it takes him months to acquire all the info at a site from photographs, no, he probably has convinced himself that the Peralta Stones lead somewhere outside of Tucson. That is why none of you have ever heard of him before.

I apologize to all and to Wyatt for starting this!

Tj
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Schizophrenia/Split Personality?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Tj,

It seems you missed the Black Beard/Wyatt Westwood connection, which Wiz took the time to point out in his last post.

Peter,

Using "schizophrenia" to describe people who use more than one identity
on this site, may be a little over the top. :roll: Since I have used another name (Heidi) here, I think you should be a little more specific. :lol:

Mr. Westwood or Black Beard, as the case may be, shows no signs of schizophrenic behavior in his posts. If you have to label him, please do not insult the millions of functioning schizophrenics in this world by holding up Mr. Westwood as an example. :wink: You might want to reconsider your diagnosis and think more along the lines of a narcissistic, megalomaniacal, mattoid. It may also just be that Doo goyaa da. 8O

Just for the record, my offer to have Joe disclose all of the names I have used on this forum if you would care to make the same offer, was met by silence. :? There is a huge difference between those who don't care if someone knows they are using another name to post comments, and those who are ashamed to admit it. It is not that uncommon.

Mr. Westwood,

You deserve all of the scorn that is being heaped upon you; not for the content of your posts or site, but because of the sheer stupidity of your last post. :lol:

I will assume you are not really that stupid, but will join in the laughter you have created here, and take the time to learn something from the knowledgeable members of this forum. If you can laugh at yourself, along with the rest of us, I (for one) will be happy to welcome you, once again, to our forum. If you are unable to do that, I doubt you will be missed.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
Last edited by Joe Ribaudo on Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P
Part Timer

Post by P »

You are probably on the money....not too smart...
tjhuntger
Greenhorn

Really

Post by tjhuntger »

Joe,

Yes I did miss that, I take my apology back, I am laughing even harder now then ever before! He orchestrated this whole thing!!!! Look at the very first post by Blackbeard ( Wyatt ) that started this, it has his ego written all over it.

I now completely understand your " sheer stupidity " remark, nice touch!

He got everything he deserved.

Tj
bill711
Expert

WW,s DOG

Post by bill711 »

NOW, Listen up people Now let this be a lesson to all of YOU. Do not be afraid to scoff at these out landish story,s and theories. These tales like this is why people are put off whenever they hear the words LDM. When something is stupid do not be afraid to say so. YOU were patient enough when you sat and listened to the tale. Over the past 40 or more years I guess that I have read or heard about every off the wall, goofy, and insane method of finding the LDM that you can think off. Do not be afraid to listen but do not be afraid to say fooey either. This reminded me of the man and woman who told a reporter of the triangle method that they used and let on like they were finding gold with it. LISTEN BUT DO NOT BE AFRAID TO THROW THE ROCK,S....Bill
bill711
Expert

TALL TALES

Post by bill711 »

BlackBeard or WWW or Whatever you name might name may be; YOU gave it a good try It was a good windy story and you had me wondering when you came back so fast with the Kino glasses. YOU do have a firtle imagination. I think it would have been more interesting with the reptoid,s tho.....Bill
ROCHA
Greenhorn

Post by ROCHA »

Right on Dudes.
Last edited by ROCHA on Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Oh Jeez, not another legend!

Rocha, I have a better idea: why don't you start your own @#$% site and you and all your legendary pals can go stroke each other there and leave the Dutch hunting to the Dutch hunters.
Who the hell do you think you are? I'm going to hazard a guess: I think you're Wyatt again.
TJHunter
Greenhorn

Post by TJHunter »

What are we talking about?
Last edited by TJHunter on Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Jo Rib

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt/Black Beard/TJHunter/ROCHA and whatever,

This will be my last post to your ignorant ass.

I have had a number of conversations with Rochha, private and public.
If you had one tenth of the intelligence that he has you would be a very lucky person. While I did not agree with his assessment of Lou Layton's book, another highly intelligent man, that did not lessen my respect for him. Over time, and way more than my share of posts, I have disagreed with a number of people here that I have no doubt possess a higher IQ than I. That disagreement had no bearing on who was right or who was wrong, it was a counter opinion.

I have tremendous respect for anyone who takes the time to post here, and manages to hang on through the tough responses. That is one of the reasons I sign every post "Respectfully". Your posts have not been "opinions", but a constant attack on the intelligence of every member of this forum. It would be no problem to find out your real identity. It would also not be worth the effort.

Your last post seems to boil down to a feeble attact on me. You are much too weak to rise to that task. I have wondered who would have that strong a hatred for me, and the only person that comes to mind is....JH. Could it be? :lol:

The reason I have always used my real name, is because it keeps the conversation real. You do things your way, because you are ashamed of who you are. That shows, at least, that you have a slight glimmer of intelligence, like a dog, or Wolf that slinks away after doing something wrong. :wink:

Joe Ribaudo
tjhuntger
Greenhorn

Over inflated ego

Post by tjhuntger »

Wyatt, and all your other altar ego’s

This has gotten so over inflated like your ego that it is not worth responding too!

Tj
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

I'd like to apologize to all for my childish outburst earlier at rocha or whoever it was. I'm embarrassed at being drawn in like that.

Please, everyone, before flying off the handle, look carefully at the names and join-date for the posters involved. We have a TJhuntger and a TJhunter, for instance. And a ROCHA and a rochha. Someone is just stirring up trouble. Joe, you may be right as to who.

And that is my last post on this thread.
bill711
Expert

kicking someones ass

Post by bill711 »

www or bluebeard or whoever I think you would strikeout at that toooo...now quite being a fly and go away...Bill
lazarus
Expert

Legend

Post by lazarus »

How revealing...
As I've said before, I don't understand how this sort of conduct will help us find anything. WW was only trying to attract some visits to his website.
I don't mind if he toots his own horn. He's obviously not the only loose screw around these parts.
I would encourage him to post some photos on the member archive page, and I encourage the rest of you to do the same. I posted photos soon after joining. I rotate them from time to time. This week I'm featuring cactus...how exciting!
All of these members, and three of us post photos.
In other words...put up or shut up. Photos of rocks at least prove he doesn't spend all day sitting at a desk. Bragging and bickering prove nothing.
C'mon, you guys...anything! A photo of a rock, a cactus, a tool...ore...
If you are lengendary, I would like to know why. Show me the money!
Legendary treasure hunters should at least possess some treasure. You don't need to post everything, but give the visitors something to get excited about. I have posted a meager half a dozen photos of marked cactus, and yet from what I can tell, it's the largest collection of marked cactus photos available on the net. Who's got all the cool stuff?

Laz
Knun
Part Timer

marked cactus

Post by Knun »

Lazarus,
I was out hiking this past spring and came across a cactus which was freshly "marked." Only it didn't appear to have been manmade.

Always being intrigued by abundance of "topped" cactus near many of the trails in the desert I generally stop periodically to search them out. On this occasion I sighted in on a cactus missing the last four feet of the main trunk. The break was about eight feet from the ground and was perfectly flat and extremely fresh. When I reached the base, there was the freshly broken off section again with a perfectly flat surface. There were no cut or saw marks at all. Looking around the base revealed no tracks of any kind with the exception of my own.

The only explanation I could come up with was that there was some imperfection at the break point and a strong gust had fractured the foot and a half diameter trunk clean as a laser. This all started me thinking...............if a saguaro falls in the desert when no ones around......does it make any noise?
lazarus
Expert

Legend

Post by lazarus »

Knun,
good point. I come across freshly broken cactus quite often. We received a great deal of rain early this spring, and many Saguaro broke from the weight. I am amazed by how cleanly some can break. Some are also damaged by birds. Even rabbits have been known to eat the lower, outer parts of a Saguaro during drought. Yesterday, I found one that had been blown out in the midsection, most likely by lightening. Then of course, are the cactus that fell victim to needless gunshot wounds.
However, the six photos I have posted were man made and lead directly to old Spanish digs.
The thing is, in order for us to find and debate these damaged cactus, we need to actually get out in the field and look for them, document them, etc. Obviously, you are actually spending time in the field...
Maybe we'll bump into each other out there and we can go stare at cactus together. Good observation!

Laz
Knun
Part Timer

Spanish??

Post by Knun »

Lazarus,
Didn't mean to imply that "your" cactus (cactii is singular and cactus is plural....right?) were natural if that's how it came across. Question: How do you tell the difference between a natural break and a man made one? By tool marks?
I remember a post about the Spanish sealing the cactii they mark. Do they look different?
lazarus
Expert

Cactus

Post by lazarus »

Knun,
you'll love my reasoning...
If remnents of the cactus are lying about, like the bones, I assume it's natural. Charles W. Kenworthy goes into some detail in his book
Treasure Signs, Symbols, Shadows & Sun Signs and I have documented many "Banded Cacti" as well as "Mexican Triangles", etc.
If one cactus points to another that points to an old shaft, I assume those were probably man made. There are dozens of monumented cactus just within the Goldfield area alone. Most of them lead to old digs. They really aren't that difficult to read and it's a good place to get a feel for it. There are of course, dozens more damaged Saguaros that are not mine markers...just tough old cacti.

Laz
rochha
Part Timer

Wyatt William Westwood..aka Bill Riley

Post by rochha »

Wyatt “ William “ Westwood…aka “ Bill “ Riley of Tucson…..

Very few people here know my name, not that it is some secret or anything. You still believe in your Kino shades theory that you told me about over a year ago. At first when I heard this from you I thought you were joking! Then it dawned on me you were serious. You have no idea how hard it was for me to contain myself at the time.

I see things have changed with you Billy; you now have a bigger ego than before. I didn’t think that was possible. It’s so big; it’s now someone else!

Billy, just what were you trying to accomplish by posting as “ blackbeard “ and glorifying your site and yourself? Did Wyatt forget who he was at the time when he made that idiotic post? Or did Blackbeard forget who he was? That’s what happens I guess when your three different people!

Looks like you picked the wrong forum to try that in, I wonder what other forums you have tried that as well. People in this forum can smell bull$hit a mile away….phew!

Folks, Billy and I knew each other from a year ago and had some good times but we had a falling out. You see he thought I was after some information that he might or may get, at the time I was looking for someone to work with and so was he via a post he made in a forum, that’s how we met. The group of guys that I was working with had split up. He had made a post about a map that he had and I as well. I was looking to see what he had but in a collaborative manner, he thought otherwise and falsely accused me of trying to get information out of him. I told him that I knew someone that could decode Spanish markers, but that person ( Lou ) wanted me not to give him his name or phone number or emaill address because he was busy with other projects at the time. He wanted me to act as a go between; Billy saw that as a threat and accused me of trying to obtain information. He had seen a post that Lou had made in the old Treasurenet Forum about helping people with there Spanish Carvings, he got in contact with Lou and asked about the situation with all three of us. Lou told him that he had instructed me not to give him his phone number because he was busy. Billy thought that meant we were trying to get his VALUABLE information.

When I first saw your site Billy, I knew it was yours. “ Wyatt William Westwood “ must be your altar ego now. You’ve elevated yourself to some imaginary Legendary and Famous Treasure hunting figure. That’s amazing!

Billy, you have the passion and the determination to be successful, but your ego is quite something to deal with, it shows on your site and in your posts here. It’s elevated itself to such a high plane that I think in the long run it will be a hindrance to you. I don’t doubt that you have put a lot of time, effort and energy into what you are working on, but “ Legendary and Famous Wyatt William Westwood “ ……..that’s a bit overboard. Maybe you need some medication. Everyone has their own theories, but you have gone about it all wrong in showing everyone yours.

I hope this has all been a good lesson for you Billy.

However, I dont think your efforts were in vain, the people around here will remember you as a " Legendary and Famous Pompuss Ass "!

Oh and by the way, you were wrong about the situation with Lou and I !!!!!

Happy Hunting

Rochha
Last edited by rochha on Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bill711
Expert

WWW OR BILLY

Post by bill711 »

Rochha; This guy has a bad mental problem and WE should all feel sorry and Pity him for his condition. It is too bad that he is unable to put his talent,s and time to a more positive use. He would be so much better off for it. Bill
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

and i thought wyatt,blackbeard was tomtom in disguise....but then of course tom tom.........oh forget it
P
Part Timer

Post by P »

Like I have said in the past....you cant pay enough for this type of entertainment..and here we get it for free..lol
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

THAT was entertainment? geez the entertainment business thereabouts must be in steep decline! but i guess as nothing of interest has been evident here fer a little while it was a distraction.