ALIENS AND UFO ART IN THE SUPERSTITIONS

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Wiolawa

ALIENS AND UFO ART IN THE SUPERSTITIONS

Post by Wiolawa »

HI.. i am no longer hiking in the Sups at the moment.. but you might like to take a look at some of my pix that i took during the years.. 92 to about 102. .. including a series called THE SAGA OF THE SUPERSTITIONS>.
or similar name.. http://www.wiolawapres.com/saga.htm
there are 5 chapters.. the person who experienced and wrote these will no longer finish the chapters that i know about that should be written.. he lives in Mesa.. altho i can no longer contact him.. and he is quite ill..

the ALien Art is definitely there and i have many more pix to put up..
also go the the underground critter page.. there are many types of animals , pets, even KING KONG in that part of the planet.. these are NOT photoshop but straight photographs ofmy journeys and travels.. i had the pleasure of meeting Salvador who helped on many hikes.. and also taught Geology classes alone and with my husband in the mts.. there is an entire section devoted just to the SUPS..
in the center of my webpage.. and also dont miss YETIS i have known..
you will see just some of the types.. good luck.. and ill check in and answer any questions you may have .. ah ho Wiolawa
towards sovereignty for Hu_manity.. on EArth
S.C.
Part Timer

Post by S.C. »

I tried the web site listed. It did not work. Are you sure the URL is correct? Does it have a typo or something?

Or.... Are you pulling our legs?
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

S.C.,
Look at the memberlist, the proper web site is listed there.
Live long and prosper.
S.C.
Part Timer

Correct Web Pages

Post by S.C. »

Wiz,

Thanks for the advice.

To all:

Here are the appropriate links...

http://www.wiolawapress.com/photo.htm

http://www.wiolawapress.com/gallery2.htm

http://www.wiolawapress.com/kingkong.htm

http://www.wiolawapress.com/first.htm

Interesting photos... I am reminded of Don Shade and Chuck Kenworthy.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

I'm kind of reminded of the 60's...
Peter
Expert

Post by Peter »

**REMEMBER KIDDIES AL QAEDA MEANS CHILDREN OF EA.. WHO GAVE HU_MANITY THE OWL DNA>> THE SNAKES HATED HIM!. HE WENT AGAINST THE EMPIRE!**

The above is from Wiolawa's website. Normally I'd let this drivel pass without comment..however.....

I am from NY. About 30 miles east of Manhattan. My brother-in-law was in the south tower of the WTC (80th floor). Luckily he was late for work that day and survived with just a hand wound. 15 of his co-workers perished.
During the month of September and October of 2001 there were 27 funerals in my town parish for those that died at the WTC. Most of them police/firemen/office workers. Anything that trivializes what happened there and turns the attackers into heroes wrankles me.
S.C.
Part Timer

Post by S.C. »

I agree. It is not a time to trivialize.

What irks me is that the Middle Eastern media/press distorts our motives.

But, this is not a political forum and I will keep my mouth shut. But you will not find me at a peace rally. I support my country 100%.
Wiolawa

MORE PHOTOS and FAX TO COME

Post by Wiolawa »

DURING THE LAST few years i have been doing more on the problem of the shapeshifters in our governments and ceos of companies, religions etc..that happen to be reptilians.. like the current political scenario with KERRY a lizard and BUSH a snake lizard.. controlled by other snakes and lizards from the ASARU ORION GROUP..

http://www.wiolawapress.com/kerry.htm
also check out the POPE etc..

however, i would like to return to the SUPS and do more photography.. of the animals.. and hybrids.. etc..

ah ho WIOLAWA
towards sovereignty for Hu_manity.. on EArth
Peter
Expert

Post by Peter »

And some of you scoffed at me when I told you the inmates had escaped from the asylum.......tsk tsk....told ya so !

P
Loke
Greenhorn

Post by Loke »

Hmmm - I wasn't particularly impressed the last time I saw it referenced. There's nothing there now that can make me feel any different. I know there are more things between Heaven and hell than any other place, but please, gimme a break!!

Loke
bill711
Expert

Alien finder

Post by bill711 »

Come on boys, if Lialowa wants to think she sprang forth from owl shit and dust mites, she has the right after all this is AMERICA!!!!!!! Bill
rochha
Part Timer

Post by rochha »

Wiolawa,

I have read some pretty far out stuff in my time, but this stuff is way out there. I mean way out there!

Nanu Nanu.

Klatu Barada Nikto,

Rochha
bill711
Expert

ALEINS

Post by bill711 »

Lazarus; This is the kind of rock art? That I was telling you about that the guy had in his book that he rambled on back before Jesus and back to the future. He didn,t say diddlly squat about the Pic,s... The same kind of talk tooo. Bill
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

Even the average person can recognize the true value of this information and its possible sourse " :twisted: " Thank you for giving us something that has a lot of potential. Do you know anything about the Sups other then this? People, History, then and now?
bill711
Expert

ALEINS

Post by bill711 »

Boy,s; I think I might have it figured out. These People are GOTHIC,s... YOU know the people who go around dressed in BLACK, their hair, eye brow,s... black lip,s finger nail,s ,toe nail,s AND they think MORBID THOUGHT,S... anyway it,s the best I can do with it and still stay in this evirnment we have. MAYBE Peter can do better. DED; You have been awful quite..... Bill :? 8O
rochha
Part Timer

Subject Matter

Post by rochha »

Wiolawa,

My previous post was not an attack or anything like that on your character, only that the subject matter was a little controversial.

If I offended you it was not meant that way at all.

Rochha
bill711
Expert

Aliens

Post by bill711 »

Nothin, Personal in all this Wialia BUT this has to be discussed. JOE; What do you know about this??? What do you think Lazarus? My hackles raise up and I want to attack them with my machette and battle axe. They look like they have on armour!! BUT I know they are just ROCK and shadowes.... Bill 8O
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

There are many cultures in this world and each one believes in good and evil. Even Christianity has its dark secrets which the average believer does not know about. Being confronted with this does not worry me ; it only secures my beliefs in good.
The Peralta's believed in God, but they also believed in a Curse being put on them from God. Possibly this Curse was passed down to them from something they had done wrong or something they came into contact with which they didn't understand.
There are different types of Curses , one from God and one from Satan. These Curses are given through people who believe in good or evil. Those who Curse others think they are doing the right thing in each ones own circumstance. Curses can be from generations prior to the existing family and can be passed down. The Curse from God is caused by a believer breaking a Covenant or promise. It also allows Satan to intervein.
Curses can be broken.
I think that the Curse that was given by the Apaches is not the only one that exists in the Superstitions. They had good reason for the Curse which was made.

The Buddist Monks were seen Cursing the American soldiers as they entered Vietnam. This Curse is active today. So is the Curse that was put on those who would defiel the lands of the Apaches.

With a Curse comes a surge of unexplained events. These events may be
accepted as ones weakness and ones mistake or ones strength when it is actually a combination of all.
It is really fasinating how this place ( The Superstitions) has brought all of this together.
Sorry for the light reading. JW
lazarus
Expert

Post by lazarus »

Bill711,
this is out of my line of research, however, the Superstitions have long inspired strong reaction from visitors. Wiolawa is not the first to see odd shapes in those rocks. If you happen to be the superstitious type, I would approach this concept with the notion that perhaps these figures are protecting us...maybe even from ourselves. As for aliens, who knows?
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

sitting bull

Post by dutch elm disease »

myself i found the opinion that sitting bull agreed to buy the mineral rights to the dutchman mine from geronimo ( posted last year some time by possibly the same contributor) more believable.
id just like to say "curses" have no place in any sensible sdiscussion about anything.tis true that the mind is a very powerful instrument and if you can convince someone there is a curse ....then its real to that person...voodoo works on that very principle. god !this forum is going downhill fast. come back sitting bull...all is forgiven
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Same as everyone else, nothing.

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

You asked:
"JOE; What do you know about this???"

I know the same as everyone else, nothing.

What is there to know? People see strange shapes and images in everything.
Imagination is what separates us from the rest of creation. It is our intelect that keeps us from letting our imagination reduce us to a trembling mass of unreasonable fear, unable to take those final steps into the unknown. On many occasions and in many people, that intelect is insufficient to restore reason. For that reason you will hear any number of stories of people who were unable to take one more step into the interior of the Superstition Mountains. Shaking like a leaf, sometimes crying like a child, they are unable to overcome their fear.

The Native Americans dealt with this imagination induced fear, by giving names to them, and creating stories to explain the fearful images of nature. Sometimes they became gods, sometimes the spirits of their ancestors or animals. In this manner the objects of their fear became entities that they could talk to, reason with, pray to and in many cases placate.

There are many excellent books on this process and how people find ways to deal with it. I have confined my own knowledge to the methods used by ancient peoples to deal with their fears. It is not a specific knowledge, but comes from an understanding of the histories of ancient societies. In other words, I read a lot. :lol:

For anyone interested in a few of the source available for insight into the American Indians ways of dealing with their imaginations, you might consider the following:

"Wisdom Sits in PLaces" by, Keith Basso.

"Voices Of The Winds: Native Averican Legends" by, Margot Edmonds & Ella Clark.

Two books by, Morris Opler: "Myths And Tales Of The Jicarilla Apache Indians" and "An Apache Life-Way".

For an Aztec perspective dealing with fear of the unknown and the conquest of Mexico, try: "The Broken Spears", the story of the Spanish conquest of Mexico, "as told by the victims, and includ(ing) passages written by native priests and wise men who managed to surive the persecution and death that attended the final struggle."

While none of this has anything of substance to add to the search for the LDM, it has everything to do with the direction this thread has taken.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
bill711
Expert

Aleins

Post by bill711 »

OSIO; Well put Joe. You have to put yourself in the moccosins of an apache and while passing the maw or mouth of a large cave an hear under ground rumblings and a tremblings an look up an see the sun strike the cliffs just as she lights up the figures YOU crap your clout. I guess you have to have a pretty good excuse when you get to camp. Huh!!!!!! Bill
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

of course it was the priests or "wise men" who first instilled the "horrors" into the population.indocrinatingand brainwashing started at an early age,just as it does now..the methods today areperhaps more subtle butthey exist nonetheless. religion..hocuspocus.superstition are all offshoots of the power seeking elements that have doggedmankind since i suspect day 1 ormaybeday2. i sometimes wonder if the "ordinary" apache indeed believed all these things wearetoldhe believed...i somehow doubt it. bill...i like your colourful language..rough andready maybe... but straight to point.
bill711
Expert

Aleins

Post by bill711 »

DED; I suspect that mothers and sisters , Aunt,s and so, are all alike they were always bringing up the depths of hell on you or that might get you if you did this or that or stayed out too late or didn,t mind them so and so forth, then the medicene men take it from there. Like when you hear a dog howls someone dies- the hatchet man will get you if you stay out after dark, so and so forth. Hell I servived them all. I didn,t expect to live to be 18 yrs. of age. The hatchetman dropped on his prey from the dark trees, he would perch upon a limb until someone would walk by an would drop off on them with his hatch and chop them to pieces. Bill
charlie
Part Timer

Values Hidden Within

Post by charlie »

I viewed the listed series of photo. Personally, I like the King Kong Series.

Just up and right of King Kong or directly above the "Greys" describe by her, there is a very distinctive open-mouthed snake carved into the rock!

Above and slightly left of the cactus there appears to be a directional "A" carved in a rock that points down and right.

Additional carvings are visible on the rocks. It may take five shots to see some, but the photographs are more than I have in my personal collection.

Thank you for the posting of the photos....
Charlie