LDM/SPANISH MINE DISCOVERY CREW FORMING

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
1BLESSEDPROSPECTOR

LDM/SPANISH MINE DISCOVERY CREW FORMING

Post by 1BLESSEDPROSPECTOR »

This is the big one! A large Spanish mine has been located, and we are forming a crew to explore her secrets! We are seeking experienced and dedicated people to help in the large labor intensive task of restoring tunnels and exploring caverns. This is in a remote location, and there are factors of: heights; venemous snakes, insects, and reptiles; extreme temperatures; and high winds. The selected crew will be compensated by sharing in a percentage pool of the gold recovered. Any artifacts will become company property, and donated to a special museum arranged for this find. All work is to performed on a volunteer basis with all risks assumed by the volunteers!

This will be a; Drug Free, Alcohol Free, Weapons Free project! Smoking will be tolerated in specified areas only.

To qualify, the volunteers must be: healthy and in good physical condition; hard working; honest and of good character and reputation; able to work in tight cramped conditions; respect and maintain a spirit of cooperation; and willing to participate in a video documentary being filmed concurrently with the work.

As part of the compensation package, a selected group may be mentored in the body of knowledge associated with this find. A great many opportunities remain.

Please submit your qualifications and personal references for consideration!
count
Expert

Re: LDM/SPANISH MINE DISCOVERY CREW FORMING

Post by count »

Note from Admin.

With this "Crew Forming" as with all your online transactions ensure you know who you are dealing with before giving any personal information. Online scams have become very sophisticated so always be careful.
1BLESSEDPROSPECTOR

I can appreciate the admin warning, but I assure you this is a legitimate endeavor. There is just too much work for 2 guys, and we need help. This is not at all unlike Mel Fisher did with the Atocha discovery. Sometimes the work load is overwhelming, and you either get help, or spend many extra years on the project!

By the way, to send personal info, my email is: [email protected]
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I figure I am probably ruled out by most of the criteria.

Designated smoking areas pretty much kills it for me anyhow.....
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

Think I am not suitable as well. A "Weapons Free project!" does not sound like a safe environment, or work place, to me. I might be coaxed into scaling down to a .38 special, but I would need to have a battle rifle, like my M1 Garand or Benelli M3 Super 90, close enough to fight my way back to. If that would not be acceptable, I would have to decline the offer. :(

On the other hand, I do wish them good luck.

Take care,

Joe
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

Hi Wayne and Joe:

Something tells me that "I Found It" finally found his way over here. :roll:

Regards:SH
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Somehiker wrote:Hi Wayne and Joe:

Something tells me that "I Found It" finally found his way over here. :roll:

Hehe - Hi Wayne. That could very well be, although it sounds too coherent to be "I Found It."
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

Heh Paul:
Maybe he got his mother to write the post..... :wink:

"1BLESSEDPROSPECTOR" sounds kinda "Kemmish" to me and the dictatorial nature of the "offer" seems a bit too "progressively less liberty for you"--progressive-liberal for my personal taste.I'm not likely to be interested in the offer of "mentoring" under such restrictions.I could only imagine the scene that might be captured in the proposed documentary if the poster were indeed to find himself in "tight,cramped conditions" with our friend Joe.The Cave Bear incident at the beginning of "Quest for Fire" would probably seem tame by comparison. 8O

1BLESSEDPROSPECTOR

Thanks guys for the commentary. It is clear that few, if any of you, have had any experience in mining.... lite a smoke in the hole with a little methane, and it will be your last. The history of the area is full of testoterone based conflicts which frankly, we have no use for. Weapons are controlled for this reason, and will be issued to various members as required for the project and their safety. But mostly, it is about attitude. We really don't need a bunch of ego manics with little brains, and no skills, screwing up our operation....

Bottom line, you will kick yourself in the butt for missing this one!
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

1BLESSEDPROSPECTOR wrote:Thanks guys for the commentary. It is clear that few, if any of you, have had any experience in mining.... lite a smoke in the hole with a little methane, and it will be your last. The history of the area is full of testoterone based conflicts which frankly, we have no use for. Weapons are controlled for this reason, and will be issued to various members as required for the project and their safety. But mostly, it is about attitude. We really don't need a bunch of ego manics with little brains, and no skills, screwing up our operation....

Bottom line, you will kick yourself in the butt for missing this one!
I wish you the very best and sincerely hope you discover something special. Even if I were so inclined to look into your offer, I couldn't afford to quit my job or take that much time off to help out.

Will we be able to follow your progress somewhere? I assume if this is on government land that you've already been successful in getting a treasure trove permit to do any work?

Best of luck to you.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Paul,

I am fairly sure that no treasure trove permit has been issued for the Superstition Wilderness Area.......or applied for.

I could, of course, be wrong.

Take care,

Joe
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

Rule Change
"Weapons are controlled for this reason, and will be issued to various members as required for the project and their safety" = "ego manics with little brains".... kinda says it all for me.
But then again,some folks would say that I have a bad attitude 8)

Regards:SH.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I can say, unequivocally, that this project does not have a permit for the Wilderness Area. That means it must be outside those boundaries.

Joe Ribaudo
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Yup, cause surely nobody would announce on a public forum that they intend to do illegal digging on government property... would they?
Somehiker
Part Timer

Post by Somehiker »

Cubfan64 wrote:Yup, cause surely nobody would announce on a public forum that they intend to do illegal digging on government property... would they?
Nope....but then again they might get blabby if they was all outta "testoterone".
Probably why us screwups are gonna wind up havin to kick ourselves in the butt.

Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Hey Blessedly Disjointed,

I haven't seen your reply yet. Should I call or email Scott Wood and ask him if the USFS or BLM have issued any digging or treasure trove permits for Tonto NF or SMWA? As with most "I found its" he is most likely big on plans but short on action.

HAHAHA At least Blindbowman bugged the living hell out of Scott.

Best-Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Actually, it would have been the GSA who would have issued a Treasure Trove Permit.

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

Looked into this when B.P. first posted.

"No, no TT permits have been issued for anything or any where on the Forest for years now...."

That's as good as it gets.

Take care,

Joe
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

I know. Wasn't Clay Worst the only person to get digging permission in recent memory?

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

As far as I know, Ron Feldman is the only person to receive a permit for a dig inside the Wilderness Area.

I could, of course, be wrong.

Take care,

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Joe Ribaudo wrote: I could, of course, be wrong.

Take care,

Joe
I don't think you are Joe. :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari