Charles Kenworthy and Trail Signs/Markers

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Talks like a Man

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,
LDM does not seem to be that much in touch with his feminine side, despite the possibility of an ear ring or two. Sounds like a man to me.
Joe
Peter
Expert

Post by Peter »

<<Peter,
LDM does not seem to be that much in touch with his feminine side, >>

Joe,

READ my post. I made NO mention of anyones "feminine" side.
I refered (tongue-in-cheek) to a MOUNTAIN SPIRIT (a Gan)...and they are hardly feminine. (And dont bring up White-Painted -Woman cause shes not a Gan).
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Read Post

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,
OK!
Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No Response

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Terry,
You kind of bailed - out on this topic. Did we ask some sensitive questions? It seems to me that the Peralta Fish Map is fairly specific as to it's location in the Superstitions. I am sure there are some who may disagree with that reading of the map, but I would have a hard time placing that map in another area of the mountains.
A north/south running canyon with two peaks, as drawn in the profile map, would seem to narrow that map's location to a large degree. Anyone out there have some candidates?
There are probably hundreds of saddles which frame peaks, so you might have a point that it is not Weavers Needle. I personally can't subscribe to that theory, but many of the members might agree with you.
It would be interesting to see some more input on this topic.
Joe
Lone_Wolf
Greenhorn

Post by Lone_Wolf »

Happy New year!
I got me a fresh drink Guys! I bet that makes you just happier than a puppy riding your leg! :roll:

:oops: I forgot what topic I was gonna respond to here, hang on a sec. while I check my backtrail and see where I am!

WHEW! Thought I would never find my way back here! 8O

KENWORTHY? :arrow: I thought I already spilled my guts about his Trail Marker Thingy's? I don't see it here anywhere? Yeah well, I can't remember now what I said :oops:

In short summary, Buy his books, by all means! They have very pretty covers and lots of pictures, and no collection would be complete without them!

Don't bother reading them tho. They're just for sitting on the shelf and making your collection complete! <Whisper> Roger read them and you see where it got him! :wink: <hiccup> :oops:

oh*******Ijustspilleda7&7onmykeyboardandmyspacebardoesn'tworkanymore... :(

guessitistimetosaygoodnight
&
seeyounextyear!

LW