xxx

Anything goes. Politics, religion and your neighbors spouse. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

xxx

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

"Dear Mr. Tucker; This site was set up by the Superstition Mountain Historical Society to obtain comments, corrections, and suggestions regarding the format and subject matter of articles appearing in the annual Superstition Mountain Journal. All comments both positive, negative, in agreement, or in disagreement with are welcome. Only through feed back, either negative or positive are we able to improve the journal."
ha.

how wonderful, i do have a strange memory system...once i see or read something i never forget it..just where i have it stored...guess who wrote this? then went on to delete my postings...
ha...i despise liars. and self- serving idiots.

one thing is forsure..officers suck
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Understanding What You Read......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pwp,

It's really fun watching you scurry around trying to find any little bit of trivia that you can pump up into an ISSUE. Before you post, it would be prudent for you to run the whole thing by someone who understands what they read and doesn't have a destructive agenda.

You are quite correct in that Greg Davis did write the post you quoted. Unfortunately you have no idea what he was talking about. People like you, who only work in the shadows, are never taken seriously by those of us who are not afraid to sign our names to our posts.

Greg Davis is the man you wish you were but will never be, no matter how many bogus "facts" and downright lies you spoon out of that shriveled-up thing you call a brain.

Here is the factual truth behind your post:

Greg's post was in:

"Superstition Mountain Journal".....That was the "site" he was talking about.

Your sad attempt to spin his comments to your palpably obvious agenda is nothing more than an ugly commentary on who you are.....as a person. I realize you will have no idea what I am talking about here, but everyone else will. Why not just give this whole thing a rest and join in of some of the serious conversations that are taking place? Not what your here for????

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

kmap
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

wow...if i had only know punkass joe would interfer with every fuckin post i made i would never have started.
research of this site show a clear method of punkassjoe taking over every conversation begun....and of course he knows more than anyone...and if you post to the contary what punkassjoe posts..he starts insults and then whines to who fuckin' ever runs this site..and they bend over and give it up for joey....wtf chuck?

and this behavior is coddled by several people...thank god most of them appear to be as ignorant and bygoted as punkassjoey....

watch yourselves people.
lazarus
Expert

Yep

Post by lazarus »

Yep,
Joe thinks he knows it all, and he can't help but stick his dick where it isn't wanted. It is in his nature.

Warmongers are like that.

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Many Words.....Nothing Said.

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

I don't deny that it's "in my nature" to puncture the egos of people who make stupid accusations based on the fact that they can't understand what they read.

pwp did that very thing, and now you defend his stupidity. Do I hear more bells ringing in the background? :lol:

"he can't help but stick his dick where it isn't wanted"

And exactly what is it that you are doing in this conversation? Am I trading insults with pwp or Brad or Brad/pwp???? :lol:

I know you believe you are the top dog in this conversation but if either of you had a valid point, and the ability to express it, you would not need to descend to the lowest common denominator.

Unfortunately for you, most of the educated world judges people by how they frame their arguments and by the words they use in their debates. Your words are nothing but a distraction from the points you are trying to make.........assuming such a thing exists.

Hope you enjoy your vacation. :)

My best to the better half,

Joe
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

EDUCATED?

not you punkassjoey. not you at all...and if you missed it..you have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about what you "think"...
( i use the term loosely)

any review of this site..or the other dutchman sites show you to be an online bullie who does nothing to enhance a conversation, but insults anyone who does not kiss your fat ass.. fuck you punk. plain and simple...

i used my education to enhance the topic, and your response was insults and degrading remarks, you demand everyone footnote, but your punk ass has no facts, just allusions to facts...not one of your "facts" measures up to historic review...and then you hide behind whoefuckinever runs these sites...what a punk...you must give good head the way you bat your lips...
you have zero grasp of southwest history, or human behavior...
you claim i hide in the shadows...i posted my name and where i live...want a picture of my glow in the dark ass?

MSN has a piece online about punks like you who hide online to do their bulling...your sick...seek medical attention or follow the following advice:
please tie a stone around your feet and take a jump off the fake london bridge. really... do society a favor.

anyone new to this topic..i grew up in superior...i have several letters after my name...torrets syndrom is no fun...really....and punkassjoey begins his insults and degrading remarks...when all i wanted was to reconnect with some old friends...hey carlos? hey chuck? hey ricky? earl is dead in an unmarked grave...anyone from the area knows who i am talking about...but punkassjoey and his crew don't even know who i am or my friends...shows how much they know about the superstiton mountain area...yet they know everyfuckinthing...?really? who believes that?

again..how sad...how sick...need to attack people on line and then (typical of a fuckin fake cop) turn their behavior around an blame the person they have attacked...chickenshit behavior...

your 'method' of history and examination of the lost mine legend didn't even notice the ghost map...or the pit across the canyon..even when the trail led directly to it....
go ahead an pretend to be a scholar punkassjoey....it is all you have...
your just another keyboard commando.

oh..i did speak to the most honored historian in mexican history about the legend and you...no one knows your name punkassjoey...and they are not suprised i snapped when you began the insults and degrading remarks...thats why the VA gives me a pension...lolololol@u...
the spaniards had COPPER mines in arizona punkassjoey..they never found gold...only copper and silver...duh.
that is in the archives in mexico and spain...read something besides your propaganda and hate.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Cool Rant.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

WOW!

That was really a terrific rant. Do it often?

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

you really can not help yourself can you punkassjoey?

not one fact yet..but lots of insults and degrading comments...
guess what punkassjoey...people may not like my language..but they do understand the concepts.

you are a sick individual...how sad for you wife...how sad for your neighbors...too sick for words
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

:D

stumpbrokejoey, yes i do rant...my double doc friend says i have a zero tolerance towards stupid people....you are an exact match for stupid people.
your momma taught you everything you think is god given fact....guess what punk? she lied.

you have no facts...just unkachuck's delusions...you make big claims. you insult and degrade your betters..and then twist the story to poor limpdickjoey is abused.

anyone who reviews this site will see your behavior...
and mine...i really do rant when some never went anywhere never done nothing punks start in on me...i guess you have gotten away with it so long you think your god and can do anything....what a fuckin punk...and i will say it to your face, not just in a chatroom....

some friends have been in this site watching your insults.
"whats he gonna do when he finds out who you are?"
lazarus
Expert

Joe,

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

yesterday the Pentagon released a report stating Saddam Hussein had no connection to Al-Qaeda prior to the invasion of Iraq, eliminating The Bush administrations last excuse for the invasion. None of the reasons have proven accurate. You were wrong about every claim you made concerning the invasion.

Still, you support George W. Bush and his illegal invasion, because you are the scum of the Earth. You are a warmonger and a disgrace to your country.

You are the shit that won't flush.
You can go to hell anytime.

Brad
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

laz.
did you know that we have a larger army of veterans o the streets of the U.S.then we have in iraq? people like joe talk big and want war, then turn their backs on the peple they lured into fighting ...

over 200 thousand veterans are homeless in the united states. VA.gov.
and that is the "conservative " opinion many veterans groups suspect the number is closer to 500 thousand.

fake causes for an illegal war, then throw out the good men and women who fought for you. no health care..no home...

so proud to be and american.
donald
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

About one-third of the adult homeless population have served their country in the Armed Services. Current population estimates suggest that about 154,000 veterans (male and female) are homeless on any given night and perhaps twice as many experience homelessness at some point during the course of a year. Many other veterans are considered near homeless or at risk because of their poverty, lack of support from family and friends, and dismal living conditions in cheap hotels or in overcrowded or substandard housing.

Right now, the number of homeless male and female Vietnam era veterans is greater than the number of service persons who died during that war -- and a small number of Desert Storm veterans are also appearing in the homeless population. Atlthough many homeless veterans served in combat in Vietnam and suffer from PTSD, at this time, epidemiologic studies do not suggest that there is a causal connection between military service, service in Vietnam, or exposure to combat and homelessness among veterans. Family background, access to support from family and friends, and various personal characteristics (rather than military service) seem to be the stronger indicators of risk of homelessness.

Almost all homeless veterans are male (about three percent are women), the vast majority are single, and most come from poor, disadvantaged backgrounds. Homeless veterans tend to be older and more educated than homeless non-veterans. But similar to the general population of homeless adult males, about 45% of homeless veterans suffer from mental illness and (with considerable overlap) slightly more than 70% suffer from alcohol or other drug abuse problems. Roughly 56% are African American or Hispanic.

VHA Programs Home Page
www.va.gov
lazarus
Expert

pip

Post by lazarus »

pip,

the truth be told, I obviously don't hate Joe, but I do indeed hate just about everything he claims he thinks he believes in.

There are a lot of people out there like Joe who mean well, but don't have the internal strength to be honest with themselves or others. Obviously, Joe is a smart man... way too smart to believe the war was in any way just. That, my friend, makes Joe guilty of the worst kind of weakness... cowardice.

Truthfully, Joe has been far more respectable toward me during this exchange than I have toward him. I however, am not interested in his respect. I would rather he show some respect for the thoudands of innocent lives he helped snuff out.

Does he care about our broken and homeless veterans? Not enough to prevent it from happening. Joe wanted war, and thus, he wanted every death and injury and injustice associated with war. He wanted it, and he got it. You can't have one without the other, and Joe is smart enough and educated enough to know better. For him to claim otherwise would be a lie.

Joe is indeed, a warmonger. Come November, he will rush to the polls to vote for a fellow warmonger. It is what he wants. To know the breed, is to know the dog.

Brad
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

thank you for sharing that laz, i do hot hate joe either..but i will not have participate with those who use insults and degrading remarks to divert the topic.
i came in these rooms because i was homesick, and the snow did not allow me to go down the hill...i made rational posts, only to have last word joey attack every post i made.
i post i found a spanish mine, he posts i am a liar, or the mine is not relevant...who the fuck does he think he is?
i post the jesuit may have had missions further north than most people believe, he posts i am a liar and what were the names of the priests..
i post the name of a know priest, who operated a mine in arizona, and he calls me a liar.
well guess what..you kick me long enough and i bite.
sorry to all those who find fould language to be upsetting...but like the bumper sticker says...i don't give shit, i don't take shit, i am not in the shit business.
interesting that when i call my graduate advisor, and spoke about some of the topics joe has insulted me over...the advisor told me his insults are to cover the fact he has incorrect information, but a need to be the boss.
sick..real sad, but sick.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Insults......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

pwp,

"i made rational posts, only to have last word joey attack every post i made.
i post i found a spanish mine, he posts i am a liar, or the mine is not relevant...who the fuck does he think he is?
i post the jesuit may have had missions further north than most people believe, he posts i am a liar and what were the names of the priests..
i post the name of a know priest, who operated a mine in arizona, and he calls me a liar."

Copy all of those slights and paste them in your next post here. I would do the same with all of your "rational posts", but between yourself and Brad, lately, that would be a very brief post.

The two of you have written the last seven posts here, without a single response from me. Who, exactly, is trying to get in the last word......and everything in between.

You, Brad and Critter should all spend more time over at YAHOOKA. The level of discourse over there is exactly what you are trying to bring here. Thankfully the management made this little playpen to keep you folks away from real people.

I stayed away from this site for quite awhile, but you boys couldn't leave me out of the insulting, name calling, slime that passes for wit ONLY in your own, witless, smokey world.

It's been fun, but it's back to passing the joint around for the three of you, as it is getting a little tiresome trying to deflate your artificially/chemically pumped up egos. Admittedly a waste of time. :roll:

It is not calling someone a liar to ask them to qualify their statements of historical "fact" or to provide sources. The only person who would look at it that way, is someone who has no confidence in what they are saying. By a strange coincidence, that would also include people who are making up their "facts" as they go along. :lol:

Why don't we all go back to a serious topic.

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

True

Post by lazarus »

Pip,

I must admit, Joe has pulled the same stuff on me numerous times. He has certainly gone out of his way to be condescending. It is true, he thinks only he knows what's up. He has insulted me so many times, I have a hard time thinking of him in a positive light.

Joe is a damn good researcher when it comes to the written word. He can kick ass on that sort of thing. That's one of the reasons I am so hard on him about his support for the war. I knew damn well there were no wmd's, no ongoing program, no mobile chemical or biological labs, no connection to 9/11, etc.

I won't be voting for Hillary, because she had access to the same information I did, but did not read it, nor did she have someone read it for her. Joe also had access to the same information I did, but he chose to support the invasion, in clear violation of US and international law, including the Geneva Accord. Joe sold his soul.

He has proven an unwillingness to see the truth for what it is. He talks national security, as if killing innocent people will somehow make Americans more secure. It's an evil dream... one shared by Hitler.

Brad
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

first laz..i disagree with you about his ability to do research. i have held paid positions at several of the states mining archives...and never met, or had his name mentioned as a researcher.
last night i recieved a call from a grad sutdent who was told to contact me about research involving southwest mining...seems he had made the comment that the information he wanted did not exist...the professor told him i had the information, and knew which box/folder it was located in...
i do research. i mix theory and praxis....i do not just read...i go find what people wrote about.
i am good. regardless what snipe may post...
on the topic of politicians...i believe professional politicians are the problem with this nation. i just believe the republicans represent the worst of the worst..too bad...i had several positive conversations with barry
goldwater ...
the constitution says ' we the people...' not we the professional politician...no where in the constitution or other founding document is there a requirement that a person be a wealthy lawyer to serve this nation.
democrats are impeached and resign over blow jobs..and the republican trash gets away with murder and torture....they are all corrupt...and i do not believe in lesser evils....
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

ops..suffering from fat finger syndrom today...and this site does not allow for editing my terrible typing...sorry folks.

on another note:
the black legend continues.
lazarus
Expert

Pip

Post by lazarus »

Pip,

I do not doubt your research skills. I just haven't experienced them first hand. I certainly hope I didn't imply otherwise.

Still, I stick by my assessment of Joe's research abilities. I think he deserves
that much out of me. I don't agree with many of his conclusions, but he can find stuff I might overlook. That I believe.

Laz
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

ok...no offence taken...

you would have to work at that like joe did..acutally took him several months to get me loco...
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

remind anyone of nixon?

I seem to be spending a lot of effort on attact and defence lately. Being the catalyst for the the intense rancor of late does not set well with me. This forum has been and is one of the things I look forward to each day.
I have made some friends which I hope to keep for the rest of my life, and it appears a few folks who will forget me tomorrow. I can live with that trade off. As for what I expected of this forum, I admit I received far more enlightenment then I returned to the members. I may have intentionally mislead a little, but I have not made a single statement that was an intentional lie. This will be my final post, but I will continue to monitor this best of the best forums.
Joe Ribaudo
[email protected]
lazarus
Expert

A Lie by Any Other Name...

Post by lazarus »

"I may have intentionally mislead a little"

To me, it sounds more like George W. Bush. It certainly does not sound like the words of an honest man.

So is he telling the truth here, or is he again intentionally misleading us? It's hard to believe a man who admits he intentionally misleads people. In fact, it would be downright foolish, given his track record. The man has no integrity.

Laz
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

tisk...no matter the topic, punkassjoe intrudes and insults...then will whine like a little girl when ya tell him to fuck off...cave system to tibet huh? wtf... punkassjoe should see his doctor and change his meds...

to make it clear..i did not mean to interfer with cubbie and klon's conversation..just i had heard this story back in the early 70's...too similar to let someones topic be insulted by punkassjoe...who had said he was done speaking to klondike....guess punkassjoe thinks direct insults and disruption is not communication...

neat part is this site allows him to post his shit anywhere he likes...a clear case of bias...
lol what a waste of dna.