The Coded Trail Peralta Tablet

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Bandit
Part Timer

The Coded Trail Peralta Tablet

Post by Bandit »

One thing that I have run across about the tablet that would be interesting to everyone.

The Coded Trail map shows 18 places or positions.
One thing that I assumed was that there is a 19th position or the trail end. which maybe a clue. It is shown on the tablet but is not refered to in the word definitions on the tablet.
The 19th book of the New Testament is Hebrews. Hebrews talks about the Priest. Many of the verses talk about different methods of secrecy that could relate. The book of Hebrews is easy to read and is short.

Bandit
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

whoa 8O
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

My Thanks and a Question

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Jim,

Thank you for the signed hardback edition of your book. You did a great job and should be proud of the results. Anyone who is interested in the lore of the Superstitions needs to read your book.

As you know, my own conclusions on the Stone Maps are that they are a modern-day creation, after 1900, and were made using existing landmarks, artifacts, history, maps and some fake markers made by the perp's.

That's an opinion, and as such could be all wrong.

The question is: Have you found anything that negates the above as a possibility?

Thanks again,

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I always believe when you lose the simplicity of the thing, you fundamentally lose the truth.

I remember the first time I saw the Stone Maps and it felt wrong from the start. Never was that interested and probably never will be.

That Joe and I agree on some things from the Stone Map perspective, but come from different ends of the earth in our interest is interesting at least to me. Of course if we purged all the gossip, here say and guess work, we would eliminate some excellent reading material to a couple small pamphlets.

I am interested if there is more to add to this or do I have to buy the book before I enter into the conversation more fully?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Worlds Apart?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Zen,

"That Joe and I agree on some things from the Stone Map perspective, but come from different ends of the earth in our interest is interesting at least to me."

I find your comment interesting but, not being sure of your exact meaning, would be hard pressed to fashon a reply. I would say our common interests bring us together.

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I mean that while I have very little interest and have not purposely followed a "stone map" trail, we have some agreement in principle towrds our beliefs concerning them. I also believe neither of us would pass up a chance to read a book concerning the subject matter. How we wrap our heads around that subject individually and our conclusions means we are either both geniuses or idiots and being paired with me does not bode well for your mensa membership.

This is the one available on Amazon? Give us a review or Bandit could throw a nice preview. My current reading material has been a bit dry for my taste buds.
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

Thanks for the intro Joe,
I am at a PC where I can't get to my notes. I will not leave my butt hanging out on this one, so I will post tomorrow.

Jim W
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Dues Paid

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Jim,

It was my pleasure.

As most of the members know, I believe in supporting the Dutch Hunters who have "paid their dues" over the years. While that applies to you, there was the added plus that your book was well done and worth reading.

A number of months ago, I paid over $200. for Jim Hatt's booklet. My reasons were the same, especially since Clay Worst was involved in the project. I have never met the man, but know he is highly respected by people I respect.

Your book has one hundred times the information that was in Jim's "book", but only one Dutch Hunter's signature. :)

Thanks again,

Joe
Bandit
Part Timer

followup

Post by Bandit »

Ok, I'm late.
First off, Joe I know I have always leaned towards a religious side when it comes to the research I have done but, there may be some answers in this information.

Most of the info that is in the book I wrote is landmark locations in the Supers. I have tried to make some sense out of my interpertation of the Peralta Tablets.

There are two subjects that I introduced that is not uncommon to DH readers. The Runes or symbols found on the tablets and locations I found that resemble them. The second is the Jesuit priests which is not new information.

In the 4th century around 311-383 AD a bishop named Wulfila translated the Bible (Catholic) using Gothic, Latin and Greek rune symbols to proclaim the Gospel of Christianity to the Visgoths. ( Northern Europe) Mark 4:11 Reffering to it as "the mystery of the Kingdom of God" After his death the translations (3 copies) were kept by Benedictine monks. Only one copy is known to exist today.
These symbols and their meanings were absorbed into the Catholic system and resurfaced about 300 years later. ( possible connection) as a secret unspoken language which those of the order understood.. Then was taught in seminaries along with other studies to new priests. Accepted as a connection to God also using astrology and alchemy . The Jesuit founder was Ignatious Loyla and is listed in Catholic history as a Saint in 1540.

The symbols I have found on the tablets that are Runes are , the long Warriors Spear, arrow or large> symbol, the F, X, and triangles.

Symbols I found in the Supers are, entrance ways (the shape that they made) , X's, F, there are other shapes or symbols but they lean away from the Freyer's Eight set of Rune symbols.

We know that the Jesuits in the Supers were of the St. Thomas Order from sources available. I have found different locations in the Catholic Archives where dates in history show that these Jesuits presented a military type order in their activities. Especially when it came to the St. Thomas Order. Not only were they active here but in other ares of New Spain which iincluded Europe, South America, and different Pacific islands.
Going back to unspoken clues.
The Coded Trail Tablet, the Priest tablet.
I go eighteen places. The unspoken clue is the nineteenth place.
How does that relate to the bible, how does the priest tablet relate to the bible?
In my book I show my interpretation of how the Priest image is a landmass and it lays over the Superstition mountain area.
The last position on the trail, most important location is two locations that are the two Hearts in the tablet. the triangles point one to each Heart and they are found on the one peak shown (my book) I listed them as looking like the Star of David but I know better.
The Jesuits nineteenth place I found and present is the nineteenth book of the New Testament. Hebrews.

Why, Laws were passed by earlier Popes in history that limited printed books or literature to be available to the priests. this left the scriptures.
Verses in Hebrews match the priests beliefs in their everyday applications.

Hebrews 11:2-3 Faith of the Ancients/ "What is seen is not made out of what is visable" (Was made out of what was invisible or is invisible to the normal sight of searchers) Shadow symbols, natural terrain in the Supers

Hebrews 6: 7-8 The Curse on the land

Hebrews 2: 11-13 Brothers in Christ / This is what the priests believed.

Hebrews 5:1 the High Priest / the bishop image on the priest tablet applies to the image or landmass position and how the cross is held over the small cross on the tablet.

Hebrews 9:11-23 the Priest / Christs Blood

Hebrews 10 19-22 the Priest over the house of God. / Sprinkling the blood of Christ over the Hearts of Men. Hearts in this means the heart shapes on the ground where a mine is located. The Priest holding the large cross is blessing the Hearts symbolicly with the Blood of Christ to bless the mine locations. Same as the priest would do once a year in the Temple. the Holy of Holys section of the temple.

Hebrews 6: 16-17 Oaths taken / Possibly oaths the Jesuits took with permission from these verses. Maybe giving permission to take Oaths into Secret orders. Templars

Hebrews 1035 Confidence / In the after life

Hebrews 11 Faith / They were Brothers in the Lord, or the Truth. Believing in and having the same Faith as others listed in this chapter.

Hebrews 12 5-8 Disipline

Hebrews 3: 12-13 the Double edged sword / (Dagger on the tablet)
found on the ground

Hebrews 2:8 Putting everything under the feet of Christ/ High Priest/ or priest image as it would refer to the locations I show in the book.

Maybe this will help. I only get to the internet every other day
Jim W
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

the book can be ordered from Pro-Mack, AJ if you don't want to deal with the internet.

with respect,

Jim W
djui5
Expert

Re: followup

Post by djui5 »

Hebrews 2:8 Putting everything under the feet of Christ/ High Priest/ or priest image as it would refer to the locations I show in the book.

Maybe this will help. I only get to the internet every other day
Jim W

THis does.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Information

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Jim,

It's all about gathering information. I once listened to others about the worthiness of Helen Corbin's book.....come to think of it, that person was Peter. 8O WHAT WAS I THINKING???

Steve eventually convinced me that I should buy a copy and I, of course, took his advise.

It's never a good idea to turn a blind eye to any man's/woman's work who has invested the time, blood, sweat, tears and money, to put out a book on a subject you are interested in.

Like I said, you have paid your dues and the results is a will done book based on your research and time in the mountains.

Good luck,

Joe
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

Now you know that there could be three locations that refer to under the feet of the Priest.

the one location that ties in with the Peralta fish map, 50 carts in a row.
I don't think that has anything to do with a Peralta tablet image, the reason is, I feel the Peralta's were careful about any contact with church affiliation locations.
JW
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I am a bit lost on going from A to B concerning the codex and the alphabet becoming a secret language and it's relationship to the tablets?

Is it more fully explained in the book?
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

Zentull,
It is my opinion that it became a coded language. The reason is that the different symbols found on the tablets match Rune symbols. The thing is that each symbol not only was used to mark a location but each symbol has a different meaning. The F symbol (shadow symbol)I have seen is against the cliff wall, but if you look into rune interpretations it means God, or place of rest. The second symbol of the Freyr's 8 which I have a hard time pronouncing also means a place of rest in some interpretations.
My book only introduces this concept and gives a book source where the reader can research the topic and make up his own mind. If you go up on Google and research Rune symbols, the information will be basic but informative.
It is my opinion that this code was used because the only people at that time in history, here in this place were Jesuits. When they were suppressed in 1773 they knew years prior that it was going to happen. I am sure they also knew that Franciscans were going to take their place.
Possibly the Franciscans didn't know this code or symbolizim. by this time if the Peralta tablets existed they were hid. If not it really didn't matter anyway. I am sure only the Jesuits of the St. Thomas order knew this. I may be wrong but it is a good place to start.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I always thought the runic symbol for F implied wealth. I could be wrong.
Purchased the book yesterday through Amazon, so I suppose I should wait until I insert foot into mouth or say something offensive, but......

There is quite a bit of information available concerning that codex, since it is one of the earliest that contains partial gospels. This link is probably a good place to start:

http://w3.ub.uu.se/arv/codex/faksimiled ... ntroductio

I am very distrustful of symbols found in the mountains, since I have seen changes myself over time in additions to some areas. Not to mention the most obvious ones that are still touted in each book released.

Hopefully the book will help in answering questions I have.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Meanings

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Zen,

"I suppose I should wait until I insert foot into mouth"

That made me smile, as I saw something that said it meant "God's Mouth". 8O Is there something your holding back? :lol:

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Joe,

The quote had no hidden meaning. You can take that with the same honesty that any Dutch Hunter answers a simple question.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Ok

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Zen,

OK :D

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Bandit,

Hebrews is a strange place to pull those quotes. Not exactly the common Pauline doctrine I would expect for them to follow. Though it is still middle of the road and not severe as James, it has it's Old Testament overtones in my opinion.
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

You are exactly right. the only reason I went there is because of the connection with the 19th book of the New Testament. There are a lot of other clues I am sure that I have missed, I wish I had done this years ago when I returned from Vietnam in the early 70's.
Other then that, the one symbol #7 is enormace (100-150' high) and it is a shadow symbol, not scratched out on a rock. One of my pictures shows a large Y with a moon or circle placed in the crotch of the Y. That can't be seen in the black and White photos which are in the book.
I will make an effort to get some of my colored pictures on the forum.
We are leaving this next week and will be back by next Oct. If anyone wants a one on one to talk I will be available.

with respect,
JW
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Bandit,

Hopefully the next rendevous will happen and you will be able to attend. The live and interactive forum is more fun. I am enjoying the book and hope to see the color pics soon.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Rendezvous....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

If the Rendezvous is going to take place again in Oct., someone may want to contact Greg Davis and get the ball rolling now. If you set the date really early, folks can make plans.

We had a few folks who came from out of state, and with the proper lead and publicity, I would think more would show up.

I plan on staying out of the plans for the next one, other than the suggestions I just made. I seem to stir up the crazies, which put's off a lot of folks who would like to bring wives, kids and attend.

If I can assist in any way, from the background, whoever is trying to make it happen need only ask.......in a private message. Needles to say, I would love to see it continue.

Take care,

Joe
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

we are in Nevada headed north.
If the get together is in Oct I will be there.
Clay W. told me the subject matter was really deep but he enjoyed the book.

Zentull, thank you.
JW
Bandit
Part Timer

Post by Bandit »

Pictures are loaded.

JW