The Stone Maps

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Hi Ronnie,

:lol:

Thanks for mentioning my name. :lol: I am not sure what you are jabbering about, but please dont stop on my account. :lol:

You are ABSOLUTELY great for business :wink:

:lol: :o 8O

P

www.thelostdutchman.net

:!:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Sorry......Wrong Forum.

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I will post any replies to this conversation in the "Boxing" forum.

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Interesting there Bill. Guess it's a good thing I never shared your secrets with anyone isn't it? :lol: :lol:

knun, thanks for clearing that up.

As the Dutchhunter World Turns....
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Hell Randy,

I've already shared all of those so called secrets on the Treasure Net Forum long ago.

That's OK it's all bullshit anyway. We all post Bullshit!

As the World turns we churn and churn our little stories for all to fumble with.

Tell that crazy guy hello for me.

Ronnie
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Hey Petey,

Glad to be service!

Let me know next time I'll bring the Jelly Donuts!

Ronnie
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Nope, never looked at them long enough to think they were fakes...

Whatever.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Ronnie

Thx.

P
Heidi II
Greenhorn

thieves, whale shit, snakes and maps

Post by Heidi II »

Funny, Funny, Funny

Thieves, whale shit, snakes and maps.

Heidi tell evil men where maps lead. Houses await.

OTHER DUTCHMAN SITE TOO MUCH LIKE OLD MEN FARTING AROUND CAMP FIRE.

Only good dutchman movie is lust for gold. A@E special like watching people wander around an old folks home.

Heidi go watch the wizard of oz.

Heidi
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Trail To The Heart

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Here's a little experiment for you Stone Map fans.

Get out your Goldfield Topo and find Tim's Saddle. Now draw an arrow through the saddle, pointing east. That arrow is the guard on the knife of the Stone Maps.

The one (1) lies in West Boulder Canyon. Following on the Topo, look for a curving line that moves you eastward and thru another saddle. The triangle on the end of that curved line will place you in Little Boulder Canyon. That curved line is a very old trail that will disappear in places, but will eventually lead you directly to the stone heart.

Now......."BUSCA EL COAZON". You will not find it on your topo, nor be able to see it, as a heart shape. You will need to spend some time in the canyon.....exactly where the curved line places you.

Once you find the heart, where do you go from there? :?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Joe Ribaudo
critter
Part Timer
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

On the side

Post by critter »

Just out of curiousity, does anyone here know the proper name found on the side of the Priest Map and the significance of the name? I have yet to see any mention of this little tidbit in any discourse about the Stone Maps.
8)
critter
Part Timer

The Trail From The Heart

Post by critter »

Joe Ribaudo wrote: Once you find the heart, where do you go from there?
You turn around. Then you can either climb up the ledge or take the trail around. :wink:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Turn Around?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Critter,

The heart can be approached from any direction of the compass. That means that if you turn around, you could be facing any of 360 degrees, depending on which trail you follow to the heart.

Joe
critter
Part Timer

Turn around

Post by critter »

I usually take the arroyo because it's not as strenuous, but the way to the heart doesn't really matter. The crosses on the heart serve to confirm that indeed you've found the correct heart shaped rock and also orient you in the proper direction. But besides the crosses, the rock is only heart-shaped from the correct direction anyway, which also serves to orient the seeker. The idea behind placing the monument there is to make it easy to find the bloomin' mine, not to confuse the seeker. It is purposefully redundent.
lazarus
Expert

What he said

Post by lazarus »

Indeed!
I concur.

Laz
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Finding The Mine????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Critter and Lazarus,

"The idea behind placing the monument there is to make it easy to find the bloomin' mine, not to confuse the seeker."

Since you claim to have been to this heart, and it is meant to make finding the mine "easy", can we assume that you are reaping the rewards of finding the mine......even as we speak/write? 8O

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Joe

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

" can we assume that you are reaping the rewards of finding the mine......even as we speak/write?"

If I find your car parked at the mall, that does not make it mine. If I find the mine, it does not mean it belongs to me.

What are these so called "rewards" of which you speak/write? Bragging rights? A vast fortune in lost gold? Lecture circuit?

Which brings up an interesting point.

Suppose critter and Lazarus found the mine. Furthermore, for the sake of debate of course, let's just suppose the supporting evidence was obvious and overwhelming.

Now...
let's just suppose they were to go public with their findings...
then what?

Joe,
I can't imagine you really want to wake up some morning to learn the mine has been found by a pair of liberal intellectuals who let you go on and on about your bad self.

Laz
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Rewards....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

You equate finding my car with finding the LDM? 8O

Assuming you did find it, and decided it really didn't belong to you, who do you believe it belongs to......no one? Didn't want to work it because it was against the law? True "liberal(s))" don't believe laws apply to them,
they're for the "little people". :)

Putting that aside, yes I would expect you to go "public". As you fancy yourself as someone who reports the news, how could you keep this news to yourself? It would, after all, be a huge story.....worldwide.

I will add Critter and Lazarus to the list of people who have found the LDM, and can't or won't show a shred of evidence to substantiate the claim. Unlike those who wrote a book about it, the two(?) of you will join the masses who never made a dime from the find. :lol:

Congratulations,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Quotes.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Brad,

Almost forgot........"speak/write" was a direct quote of what I had just written. I should have, at least, gotten the credit of quotation marks. :lol:

As I said, liberals don't believe laws or rules apply to them. :wink:

On the other hand, can we look forward to a nice slide show at the next Rendezvous? I know it's been done, and very well I might add, but it was one hell of a show. I assume you took lots of pictures. Hopefully they will be better than the one that Late/Ben/eldorado/Lizzie/dog.....etc. posted and then removed of the Nevada mine. :lol:

Now don't take this wrong. Hinting that you have found the LDM is a well worn ploy (not saying your hint is a ploy) used by hundreds of Dutch Hunters who also had nothing to show for their find...... including, but not limited to, a better lifestyle.

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Joe

Post by lazarus »

Joe,

you're comments about disregard for the law speak volumes. The laws governing the wilderness should always be a consideration. More importantly, common sense dictates respect for the wilderness.

Indeed, should the mine be found, it would be quite a story...
right up there with Elvis and Bigfoot. Mark my word, within hours of any such announcement, Elvis sightings would skyrocket... in the mountains, with a shovel. I'm sure Bigfoot would be digging nearby.

Furthermore, supposition should not be construed as a veiled declaration. As for your list, why would you bother to compile such a list, and why in the would would I want to be on it?

Let's see... Edgar Cayce, Sherlock Holmes, Scrooge McDuck and his two favorite nephews. Whatever.

One more thing.
As I recall from the biblical story about Lazarus and the rich man, Lazarus lay dying in the street while the rich man spared not a crust of bread. The story does not end well for the rich man.

Greed is not pretty. My motives lie elsewhere. You know what you can do with your dime.

Laz
RONN
Greenhorn

Post by RONN »

Lazarus – Your post is certainly a red white and blue eye opener, and I compliment you as such. But let us look at another side of this story. If indeed the long fabled LDM is unequivocally discovered, then what is going to happen to the myriad of books and publications on the search for the LDM? Sales will plummet and I fear they will simply gather dust, and put away for what I don’t know. It is true that public tours could be arranged. Something that would certainly bring money to those who organized such an exhibition. So my point is – is finding the LDM really a good thing for mankind at this point in time. Thank you,
Ronn
RONN
Greenhorn

Post by RONN »

Rememebr, the excitement lies in the search and not the actual discovery. Lecture circuit? Perhaps, but eventually this too will disappear into the sunset of mankind.
lazarus
Expert

Indeed

Post by lazarus »

RONN,

you hit the nail on the head. There is much more riding on this story than pride. Those who find the mine will need to be very aware of the dangers lurking outside the mountain... where real, living people are conducting their lives.

I am not a fortune hunter, and I am often insulted by some of the off color remarks made by those who are. The mountain has brought me great wealth... in memories.

If not for the mountain, I would have moved away years ago. As for the mine, if it is still there, chances are, it's not going anywhere.

Laz
Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Little Interest......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ever wonder who the people are who flock to this Forum as guests? Almost a thousand views since early Sat. afternoon. While some deride the topic, only the Stone Maps can generate that kind of interest. 8O

Joe
RONN
Greenhorn

The Stone Maps (I guess)

Post by RONN »

What'd I say???????????????????????????With all due and proper respect where are the thousands of guests??????????????
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Just Numbers.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ronn,

When I posted here on Saturday, around 1:45 PM, there were 61,953 views. When I posted tonight there were 62,874. At that time, there were seven guests on line and no members. The guests normally outnumber the members......usally by a bunch. :wink: 8O

Perhaps you know of another LDM topic somewhere, that has that kind of interest.

"With all due and proper respect", there is a small difference between what I said, "Almost a thousand" and what you said, "where are the thousands of guests??????????????" :wink:

Joe Ribaudo