Moved Bill 711

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Also, you may know one other. Who is it you know, that also knows Gary Oliver? Gary emailed me that he checked on you, and his source said you were a "nutjob" (that's where I got the name from).

Best,

Mike
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Well maybe I was incorrect. New info as of this morning

--------

I'm not sure about this software or FUD, but most forums i've dealt with
you CAN read pms if you so desire providing you have access to the database.
(usually in the form of a mysql database with most the php forums..)

Any admin to the WEBHOST (not an admin to the forum) could access the database
as the username and password for the database will be stored in a config file on the server.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAXI PAD MIKE says:

Now, Bill Riley of Tucson; you have posted something that is both absolutely untrue and HIGHLY slanderous about me on a public forum that you can not delete (like you have done to other slanderous posts you made concerning other people), how would you like to have it submitted to the Tucson Police Dept? You do understand that by posting an absolute lie like that in order to try and denegrate my name, I can own whatever property you have in your name (if I really wanted to own your mobile home, and a refrigerator full of mayonnaise sandwiches. Or don't you have electricity yet?)?

You say that poor Mr. Kelso had his account taken over. Once again, I can prove that statement to be an absolute lie (like everything else that comes out of your mouth). Why don't we ask Count to retrieve the IP Addresses from those particular posts. That will prove just where they came from.

If you go back and read your posts, you may just see what an absolute nutjob you look like to anybody else who reads it. All you are doing is proving my point. Thanks!

So, like I said before, "RANT AWAY SYBILL!" All you are doing is making yourself look bad, and embarrassing yourself! Why don't you make up something else about me (whom you have never even met, and don't even know anybody who has met me). I, on the other hand know a few people who know you personally, and every one, laughs at you behind your back. How does it feel to have people you know talk about you behind your back? You know who one is, but not the others.

Best,

Mike

Lets see now Mike McChesney the Crank Addict, Used Car Pusher and general Highway Road Kill Fruitcake where shall we start?

Oh yes, if you have something you would like to do by all means bring it on or shut up and go tend to your bathtub chemicals. Call the TPD if you like they will have a good laugh as I'm sure the Laguna PD will when I call them. Now your starting to sound like Deputy Joe and his little feeble Barney Fife one bullet threats. Look, if you think you have something man enough to do besides making us laugh at your Cowardly BS do it. Otherwise shut up and go grab some more chems for in home lab. Whats the matter did I hit a nerve? Must have to make you shake and quiver so badly. Your so insignificate to everything and everyone we all just enjoy your Straight Jacket Raves and Feeble Female like Threats. Your just
Sooooo entertaining Maxi Pad!

And the Fake name your using to cover and hide yourself is so pathetic why don't you post us your real name if your so "Upstanding" of a person.

Slander? If you think you have been slandered I would suggest looking at what you've said about me Mr Moron. It works both ways Saleswoman dippity do.

MIKE McCHESNEY OF LAGUNA NIGUEL MENTAL INSTITUTION IN
CALIFORNIA AND HIS BROTHER BRIAN. SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL!! COUNTRY CLUBS, LAKES AND GOLF WE ALL LOVE IT!

THREATEN AWAY STRAIGHT JACKET MIKE WE'LL COME SEE YA GET YOUR MEDS IN THE PADDED CELL THEY KEEP YA IN AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, WE CAN FEED YA LIKE A MONKEY!!

AT LEAST THEY LET YA HAVE ONE HAND LOSE SO YOU CAN EMBARRASS YOUR CRAZY WILD ASS SELF ON HERE!

Otherwise we would have no entertainment at all coming out of Hollywood. Oh, and those people you think are talking behind your back their Psychiatrists treating you for the bath tub crank addition!

One day you might come back to reallity Straight Jacket Mike!

Until then have a nice white padded day!!

PS Better take those Meds they give you Straight Jacket Mike they will help you honestly. Do you think it sounds better as Straight Jacket Mike or Maxi Pad McChesney?

I like Maxi Pad!!

From now we'll all call ya Maxi Pad Mike!! Must be your time of the month!

Billy Sharp

OK
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Hey Bill,

Do you go down on your wife?

If so,

What does my cock taste like?

Best,

Mike
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Who's placing bets on which one of these 2 start with the momma jokes? I got $5 on ****

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Yo mommas breath is so stank..........

It smells like shes been eating Zoo Dirt!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mike
RealdeTayopa
Greenhorn

Post by RealdeTayopa »

djui5"]Who's placing bets on which one of these 2 start with the momma jokes? I got $5 on ****
HI just started revewing these posts, sheehs, however even though I could cheat and move ahead, I won't. But will bet two Baluts on ?? hmm who do I have for my choice? You?

Tropical Trampll
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Tayopa/Peralta

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

TT,

If you do a search on "Tayopa" here, you might find something worth commenting on. Any chance, in your research, that you came across the Peralta name?

Since you have used "Apache Gold and Yaqui Silver" by, J. Frank Dobie as a source (elsewhere), I know the answer. It would be interesting if you made a few comments in the proper venue.

This Forum is only good for feeding the animals. It keeps the raw meat, blood and fur, out of the serious conversations. :lol:

A few of our members do know a little about Tayopa.......Not in your league, but a little.

Joe Ribaudo (cj)
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Mike McChesney of Laguna Niguel California Mental Hospital and Hermaphrodite Necrophilia Group Therapy Clinic Rambles:

Hey Bill,

Do you go down on your wife?

If so,

What does my cock taste like?

Best,

Mike

Hey Maxi Pad,

You have a Fake Cock?

Now that's news to us all!

Your Momma said you was born a hermaphrodite and just keep screwing yourself all day long, is that true?

She told me that you had parts removed and were going to be a woman?
What happened Maxi Pad? You just wear a Pud Collar now and call yourself a Pseudo Man or what?

I thought your Momma said you was the one who just got arrested for screwing that dead Doe Dear on the highway with your Pud Collar and ate the thing afterwards? Yuk!! And I don't mean cooked!!

Your Momma said you saw it and thought it had a nice "Rack" so you got a little bit horny and since your already a necrophiliac with no Penis you strapped on your Pud Collar, stopped, and had a little piece of fresh road kill venison!

Coyote Style!!

Should we name you Maxi Pad Hermaphrodite Mike the Necrophiliac or just plain John the dead Doe fucker?

And quit a licken your fake Plastic Pud afterwards you sicko!

Stay away from those Pet cemetery's Maxi, you just might get caught again!

That's why they all call ya Hermaphrodite Mike the Necrophiliac Grave Robber, who would of ever thought.........

Well at least you got it coming and going!

There ain't no hole like a dry Hole you always said!

And your Momma said she was born the same way so we can see now why you have no Father.

Your Momma's so horny she loved herself long time ago!

Then you were hatched!!

Top That!!

I'm out of here!!

Bye Bye Boy / Girl.

Hope that date with your new boy friend the Mule goes well...........

B 711
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

Hey Johnny?

How's Bambi and Family?

What's the matter Buck got your tongue?

How do you like me as Sir Robert William Lawton the Blindbowman?

Can't get rid of me can ya?

B 711
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Too bad all your rambling is ignorant, and not funny. I can appreciate a good Yo Momma Joke, but your stuff needs a lot of work.

Try something like this:

I could have been your daddy, but the dog beat me over the fence.

The best part of you ran down your mommas leg, and became a stain on the sheet.

Yo momma;s breath is SOOOOO bad, it smells like she's been eating ZOO DIRT!

A rooster says cock-a-doodle-doo, while yo momma says ANY COCK WILL DO!

What do we call Billy with a sheep under each arm? A playboy! (Couldn't resist. Got it from Dukes of Hazard.

Now THOSE are funny, you ignorant, felching, malignant, retarded, nutjob, shiteating, pissdrinking, child molester!

Mike :D